GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Multi-Box (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f418/)
-   -   multi box VS multi box light (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f418/multi-box-vs-multi-box-light-430967/)

the sorrow 08-10-2007 11:04

multi box VS multi box light

new box from multibox team is born .hard to choose?

1. what difference between multibox and multibox lite ???
2.what multibox hardware is the best ?
3. cables are compatible ???
4. any discounts for "old" multi box users?
5. "old box" have long life ??? or new box is a must??

hope multi box team can give more information

regards

GSMtricks 08-10-2007 11:08

With Multi-box LITE we just want to give to custumers decide what do they need exaclty.
If they need all in one with all activations - they will buy Multi-box
If they need chepper splotion with possibilty to upgrade it to Multi-box - they will buy Multi-box LITE.

We will support and update for SURE both products.

tonk Poland 08-10-2007 11:45

user MB lite support 1 year, what multi-box (full) ? 1 year?

Multi-box TEAM 08-10-2007 11:48

We will try to answer all your questions as clear and full as possible.
1. Multi-box LITE was specially developed to give our clients more freedom to choose the exact software they need and not to overpay for superfluous soft. That is why Multi-box LITE price is only 189.99$! We have also presented 2 Activation Packs, which allow you to form exactly software range that will perfectly suit your business! ( For more information please visit http://www.lite.multi-box.net/overview.htm )
2. In our NEW Multi-box LITE the hardware part was perfected and now it works faster and even more reliable.
3. All the cables from the Multi-box are compatible with the new Multi-box LITE. Moreover, in Multi-box LITE cable set consists of 65 cables!
4. There will be no discounts for new Multi-box LITE, because 189.99$ is A REALLY GOOD PRICE for such kind of device! It is a REALLY SMART COMPROMISE between the PRICE and THE REQUIREMENTS OF OUR CLIENTS.
5. You have a right to choose between "old" Multi-box and NEW Multi-box LITE and you are to decide which box is the best for you! We will provide support for both our products. Besides, we will keep up with the regular updates and addons!!!

For full information please spend some time and visit official web-site:
http://www.lite.multi-box.net/
If you have some other questions or for sales inquiries, don't hesitate and ask, we will be pleased to answer them all!

Best regards, Multi-box TEAM

Multi-box TEAM 08-10-2007 12:01

We have been supporting Multi-box for 2 years and will continue to do this. Concerning NEW Multi-box LITE, we will provide 1 year FREE support and updates. Then our client will have to pay REALLY SMALL AMOUNT for the support, because the price of new box is small and we will need some recources for further better support, updates and addons.

ErickzOne 08-10-2007 15:38

I would like to know if you'v tested it with N73. What about V 3.0650.0.0.50, 09-12-2006, rm 133, Nokia N73 (55.01). Thanks

BR

GSMtricks 08-10-2007 15:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by bongskijpn (Post 2633179)
I would like to know if you'v tested it with N73. What about V 3.0650.0.0.50, 09-12-2006, rm 133, Nokia N73 (55.01). Thanks

BR

And what you want to do with this Nokia phone?

sharmin 08-10-2007 20:58

I think it is only a business policy , nothing else ...

the sorrow 08-10-2007 22:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Multi-box TEAM (Post 2632766)
We have been supporting Multi-box for 2 years and will continue to do this. Concerning NEW Multi-box LITE, we will provide 1 year FREE support and updates. Then our client will have to pay REALLY SMALL AMOUNT for the support, because the price of new box is small and we will need some recources for further better support, updates and addons.

10 + for multi box team

few teams when relase a new box have announced after free support out must pay for extra support, rest of teams just try to sell products and after few months support is over (usb smart and others). i apreciate this team for honesty.
my eyes like well new multi light box, and what my eyes like i allways buy.

regards

Raskal 08-10-2007 22:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by sharmin (Post 2633743)
I think it is only a business policy , nothing else ...

you are wrong!

you can calculate by yourself, price for multi box and multi box lite

in case you decide to activate all addons for the multi box lite the end price is same as multi box.

maybe there are some users which do not need at the moment some addons, why they should pay more?

I think this "buiness policy" as u call it, offer to a new user/buyer flexibility. As u can read, for the multi box nothing will change.

B.R.,
Raskal

ErickzOne 09-24-2007 15:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by GSMtricks (Post 2633192)
And what you want to do with this Nokia phone?

I want to know if mtb - lite can unlock this phone (N73)....thanks...br:)

GSMtricks 09-24-2007 15:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by bongskijpn (Post 2739609)
I want to know if mtb - lite can unlock this phone (N73)....thanks...br:)

If you mean chinese copy phone - YES we support it.

palhaca 09-26-2007 12:42

im a user of the first multibox, but i so sad becouse i like more of the metallic "taste" of this new version, and has you say this version is faster and more reliable than the first, but besides of that im happy with my multi!

By the way, how about support for the Sharp phones?! There are not to many solutions for those phones and even less for the specific sh770

thanks