GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   J.A.F. By Jafsupport.com (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f421/)
-   -   P-Key Replacement Procedure for Thomas (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f421/p-key-replacement-procedure-thomas-648997/)

A-H-T 12-14-2008 10:25

P-Key Replacement Procedure for Thomas

I know that you already announced in a sticky that No Replacement for Damaged P-Key using Cracked soft .

but im sure that the damage was already done for lots of users before your warning , you can check on the server which P-Key's was screwed in what date .

so can you help your customers with this P-Key Issue to solve the problem ?

Raskal is already Exchanging the damaged P-Keys for factory price , you can ask for a little bit higher price , but dont tell me that we have to buy a new thomas P-Key .

please respond support and help your customers out .

im making a poll in this thread so you can see how many customer is using Thomas Pkey and its already damaged .

Option 1 : If your Pkey is thomas and damaged vote YES

Option 2 : if your Pkey is thomas but still alive and updatable vote NO

WBR|

livewirecebu 12-14-2008 11:01

there were NO dead pkeys at the moment announcement was made.

A-H-T 12-14-2008 11:49

Wrong , the crack was floating for a day and many people download it . after that the announcement was made .

watch carefully

shakeel145 12-14-2008 13:46

my Pkey is thomas yes and damaged plz help

kasrawiz 12-14-2008 13:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by A-H-T (Post 3961644)
I know that you already announced in a sticky that No Replacement for Damaged P-Key using Cracked soft .

but im sure that the damage was already done for lots of users before your warning , you can check on the server which P-Key's was screwed in what date .

Raskal is already Exchanging the damaged P-Keys for factory price , you can ask for a little bit higher price , but dont tell me that we have to buy a new thomas P-Key .

im making a poll in this thread so you can see how many customer is using Thomas Pkey and its already damaged .

WBR|

hey buddy you're wasting your time no one is going to give us replacement Pkey not Thomas neither Raskal no one all you need to do is buy anther one i bought a new pkey 1 week ago so no one cares about us all they do is making money and they achieved

lahdache 12-14-2008 14:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by livewirecebu (Post 3961747)
there were NO dead pkeys at the moment announcement was made.

-------------------------------------

hi bro
for you your Pkey not damaged but for many user there are many damaged thomas Pkey .

the announcemet made after user take and use the jafsupport v103 , this soft download from server
i ask for thomas but he not answer because he Knows and know this announc made after Pkey's damaged .
-----------
lahdache

bireun 12-14-2008 15:08

My Pkey Is Oke Update
JAF version 1.98.61
Detected PKEY: 9000xxxx
Card life counter: 58.10%
P-key nokia module version 01.02
Detected JAF INTERFACE version: 01.B0, Driver version: 40000, Library version: 30107
JAF DCT4/BB5 LOADERS DIR: C:\Program Files\ODEON\JAF\Flash\
JAF DCT4/BB5 PRODUCT DIR: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\
JAF USB LOADERS DIR: C:\Program Files\ODEON\JAF\FlashUSB\
JAF DCT3/DCTL LOADERS DIR: C:\Program Files\ODEON\JAF\Flash3\
USB Cable Driver version: 7.0.2.0
Starting Card UPDATE...
.................................................. ..............................................
20:56:11.015 JAF dongle init complete

A-H-T 12-14-2008 15:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by kasrawiz (Post 3962288)
hey buddy you're wasting your time no one is going to give us replacement Pkey not Thomas neither Raskal no one all you need to do is buy anther one i bought a new pkey 1 week ago so no one cares about us all they do is making money and they achieved

sorry for you , but raskal already started replacement proccess . now we need Thomas to do same .

zablon 12-14-2008 17:54

i have 2 peykey the 1st one is still can update but the 2nd one is replesed by my reseler.

imordea 12-14-2008 18:20

My pkay works fine but cant update

barto1980 12-14-2008 22:44

yes, change is nedeed

i have the same situation, yes work but not update, i have a bb5 king dongle i dont need use crakc or other. its necessary the change of the smart card. Please mr Thomas help your people.

boy_muslim 12-15-2008 00:49

yes we need replacement

my Thomas Pkey can't update

card life is 0.00%

i can't use Crack anymore

pls help us THANKS in ADVANCE

FIXCEL 12-15-2008 01:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by A-H-T (Post 3961644)

WBR|

Thanks for opening this topic you know, it is really hard to buy new one again...because i'm afraid that this situation will happen again....how much is pkey now if i'm not mistaken it is already 5,000 in php money it is hard to produce such money also to those have a small capital.... I answered yes
to replace thomas pkey rather than to buy new one if not I suggest to buy new product who will insured our protection against this kind of " I called this sabottage....."

EL_DIABLO 12-15-2008 01:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by boy_muslim (Post 3963906)
yes we need replacement

my Thomas Pkey can't update

card life is 0.00%

pls help us THANKS in ADVANCE

Next time dont use crack..USe original software idol..

B.R

boy_muslim 12-15-2008 01:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by EL_DIABLO (Post 3963963)
Next time dont use crack..USe original software idol..

B.R

pls read carefully
Quote:

i can not use crack :mad: