GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > BB5BOX Products > BB5BOX

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2007, 22:20   #16 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: May 2001
Posts: 355
Member: 4527
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 40

1 flash type maybe supported
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 15:58   #17 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Croatia
Age: 48
Posts: 102
Member: 59746
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 5
7390 SEC716 KG75 4 me not working try about 10 times, wait 4 update, my customer patient too
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 18:44   #18 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Croatia
Age: 48
Posts: 102
Member: 59746
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 5
7390 SEC716 KG75

not working
response byte (50) (55) ...

ERROR: Connection with phone was lost!

ERROR: 11140002
ERROR: Connection with phone was lost!

here is 1 log

Connecting to BB5 Box ...
Searching for phone ...
Phone found on FBUS interface
Reading phone info ...
Type: RM-140
Version: V_03.84_23-10-06_RM-140_(c)_Nokia
IMEI: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
SP LOCK status:
Config Key: 2191000000000000
Block 1: CLOSED Type 5 Data: 21910F
Keyboard wrong codes counter: 0 wrong tries from max. 3 tries
Cable wrong codes counter: 0 wrong tries from max. 10 tries
Reset phone in TEST mode ...
Set Full Factory Defaults ...
Reset phone ...
Reset phone in TEST mode ...
Full Factory Defaults set OK
Skip autobackup of PM 308
Autobackup file:
RM-140_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx_Locked_Keycnt_0_Fbuscnt_0__ V_03.84_23-10-06_RM-140_(c)_Nokia.bin
already exist
Auto Write PM 308 procedure started
Searching for backup file with lowest FBUS count ...
Finded backup file:

RM-140_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx_Locked_Keycnt_0_Fbuscnt_0__ V_03.84_23-10-06_RM-140_(c)_Nokia.bin
Writting PM Field 308 Subfield 1 with length 8192 bytes
Reset phone ...
PM Field 308 Subfield 1 written OK
Reading SP Locks after Auto Write PM 308 ...
SP LOCK status:
Config Key: 2191000000000000
Block 1: CLOSED Type 5 Data: 21910F
Keyboard wrong codes counter: 0 wrong tries from max. 3 tries
Cable wrong codes counter: 0 wrong tries from max. 10 tries
Reset phone in TEST mode ...
Checking if model/version is supported for unlock ...
Please connect testpoints
Testpoints connected OK
Keep Testpoints connected until unlock finish!
Unlocking phone ...
Try number: 1
Sending SP code: #pw+012345678901234+7#
Response byte: 55
Try number: 2
Sending SP code: #pw+012345678901234+7#
Response byte: 55
Try number: 3
Sending SP code: #pw+012345678901234+7#
Response byte: 55
Try number: 4
Sending SP code: #pw+012345678901234+7#
Response byte: 55
Try number: 5
Sending SP code: #pw+012345678901234+7#
Response byte: 55
Try number: 6
Sending SP code: #pw+012345678901234+7#
Response byte: 14
Try number: 7
Sending SP code: #pw+012345678901234+7#
Response byte: 08
Try number: 8
Sending SP code: #pw+012345678901234+7#
Response byte: 08
Try number: 9
Sending SP code: #pw+012345678901234+7#
Response byte: 08
Try number: 10
Sending SP code: #pw+012345678901234+7#
Response byte: 08
Unlock fail. Please try again.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 23:03   #19 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
masterunlocking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1,016
Member: 488825
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 365
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsm-hanky View Post
7390 SEC716 KG75

not working
response byte (50) (55) ...

ERROR: Connection with phone was lost!

ERROR: 11140002
ERROR: Connection with phone was lost!

here is 1 log

Connecting to BB5 Box ...
Searching for phone ...
Phone found on FBUS interface
Reading phone info ...
Type: RM-140
Version: V_03.84_23-10-06_RM-140_(c)_Nokia
IMEI: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
SP LOCK status:
Config Key: 2191000000000000
Block 1: CLOSED Type 5 Data: 21910F
Keyboard wrong codes counter: 0 wrong tries from max. 3 tries
Cable wrong codes counter: 0 wrong tries from max. 10 tries
Reset phone in TEST mode ...
Set Full Factory Defaults ...
Reset phone ...
Reset phone in TEST mode ...
Full Factory Defaults set OK
Skip autobackup of PM 308
Autobackup file:
RM-140_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx_Locked_Keycnt_0_Fbuscnt_0__ V_03.84_23-10-06_RM-140_(c)_Nokia.bin
already exist
Auto Write PM 308 procedure started
Searching for backup file with lowest FBUS count ...
Finded backup file:

RM-140_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx_Locked_Keycnt_0_Fbuscnt_0__ V_03.84_23-10-06_RM-140_(c)_Nokia.bin
Writting PM Field 308 Subfield 1 with length 8192 bytes
Reset phone ...
PM Field 308 Subfield 1 written OK
Reading SP Locks after Auto Write PM 308 ...
SP LOCK status:
Config Key: 2191000000000000
Block 1: CLOSED Type 5 Data: 21910F
Keyboard wrong codes counter: 0 wrong tries from max. 3 tries
Cable wrong codes counter: 0 wrong tries from max. 10 tries
Reset phone in TEST mode ...
Checking if model/version is supported for unlock ...
Please connect testpoints
Testpoints connected OK
Keep Testpoints connected until unlock finish!
Unlocking phone ...
Try number: 1
Sending SP code: #pw+012345678901234+7#
Response byte: 55
Try number: 2
Sending SP code: #pw+012345678901234+7#
Response byte: 55
Try number: 3
Sending SP code: #pw+012345678901234+7#
Response byte: 55
Try number: 4
Sending SP code: #pw+012345678901234+7#
Response byte: 55
Try number: 5
Sending SP code: #pw+012345678901234+7#
Response byte: 55
Try number: 6
Sending SP code: #pw+012345678901234+7#
Response byte: 14
Try number: 7
Sending SP code: #pw+012345678901234+7#
Response byte: 08
Try number: 8
Sending SP code: #pw+012345678901234+7#
Response byte: 08
Try number: 9
Sending SP code: #pw+012345678901234+7#
Response byte: 08
Try number: 10
Sending SP code: #pw+012345678901234+7#
Response byte: 08
Unlock fail. Please try again.
Im getting same problem, what the f*** is this problem???



Connecting to BB5 Box ...
Searching for phone ...
Phone found on FBUS interface
Reading phone info ...
Type: RM-146
Version: V_03.92_13-10-06_RM-146_(c)_Nokia.
IMEI: 356964010193982
SP LOCK status:
Config Key: 3102000000000000
Block 1: CLOSED Type 5 Data: 310160
Block 2: CLOSED Type 5 Data: 310200
Block 3: CLOSED Type 5 Data: 310210
Block 4: CLOSED Type 5 Data: 310220
Block 5: CLOSED Type 5 Data: 310230
Block 6: CLOSED Type 5 Data: 310240
Block 7: CLOSED Type 5 Data: 310250
Block 8: CLOSED Type 5 Data: 310260
Block 9: CLOSED Type 5 Data: 310270
Block 10: CLOSED Type 5 Data: 310300
Block 11: CLOSED Type 5 Data: 310310
Block 12: CLOSED Type 5 Data: 310490
Block 13: CLOSED Type 5 Data: 310530
Block 14: CLOSED Type 5 Data: 310580
Block 15: CLOSED Type 5 Data: 310590
Block 16: CLOSED Type 5 Data: 310640
Block 17: CLOSED Type 5 Data: 310660
Block 18: CLOSED Type 5 Data: 310800
Keyboard wrong codes counter: 0 wrong tries from max. 3 tries
Cable wrong codes counter: 0 wrong tries from max. 10 tries
Set Full Factory Defaults ...
Reset phone ...
Reset phone in TEST mode ...
Full Factory Defaults set OK
Skip autobackup of PM 308
Autobackup file:
RM-146_356964010193982_Locked_Keycnt_0_Fbuscnt_0__V_0 3.92_13-10-06_RM-146_(c)_Nokia..bin
already exist
Auto Write PM 308 procedure started
Searching for backup file with lowest FBUS count ...
Finded backup file: RM-146_356964010193982_Locked_Keycnt_0_Fbuscnt_0__V_0 3.92_13-10-06_RM-146_(c)_Nokia..bin
Writting PM Field 308 Subfield 1 with length 8192 bytes
Reset phone ...
PM Field 308 Subfield 1 written OK
Reading SP Locks after Auto Write PM 308 ...
SP LOCK status:
Config Key: 3102000000000000
Block 1: CLOSED Type 5 Data: 310160
Block 2: CLOSED Type 5 Data: 310200
Block 3: CLOSED Type 5 Data: 310210
Block 4: CLOSED Type 5 Data: 310220
Block 5: CLOSED Type 5 Data: 310230
Block 6: CLOSED Type 5 Data: 310240
Block 7: CLOSED Type 5 Data: 310250
Block 8: CLOSED Type 5 Data: 310260
Block 9: CLOSED Type 5 Data: 310270
Block 10: CLOSED Type 5 Data: 310300
Block 11: CLOSED Type 5 Data: 310310
Block 12: CLOSED Type 5 Data: 310490
Block 13: CLOSED Type 5 Data: 310530
Block 14: CLOSED Type 5 Data: 310580
Block 15: CLOSED Type 5 Data: 310590
Block 16: CLOSED Type 5 Data: 310640
Block 17: CLOSED Type 5 Data: 310660
Block 18: CLOSED Type 5 Data: 310800
Keyboard wrong codes counter: 0 wrong tries from max. 3 tries
Cable wrong codes counter: 0 wrong tries from max. 10 tries
Reset phone in TEST mode ...
Checking if model/version is supported for unlock ...
Please connect testpoints
Testpoints connected OK
Keep Testpoints connected until unlock finish!
Unlocking phone ...
Try number: 1
Sending SP code: #pw+012345678901234+7#
Response byte: 08
Try number: 2
Sending SP code: #pw+012345678901234+7#
Response byte: 08
Try number: 3
Sending SP code: #pw+012345678901234+7#
Response byte: 08
Try number: 4
Sending SP code: #pw+012345678901234+7#
Response byte: 08
Try number: 5
Sending SP code: #pw+012345678901234+7#
Response byte: 08
Try number: 6
Sending SP code: #pw+012345678901234+7#
Response byte: 08
Try number: 7
Sending SP code: #pw+012345678901234+7#
Response byte: 08
Try number: 8
Sending SP code: #pw+012345678901234+7#
Response byte: 08
Try number: 9
Sending SP code: #pw+012345678901234+7#
Response byte: 08
Try number: 10
Sending SP code: #pw+012345678901234+7#
Response byte: 08
Unlock fail. Please try again.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 02:07   #20 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 886
Member: 588059
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 47
Update flash to 04.51 and use v0.0.2.8 for unlock (update also box firmware).
More details here:
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/show...9&postcount=12
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 21:08   #21 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Croatia
Age: 48
Posts: 102
Member: 59746
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 5
4.51 v137 from jaf support corupted
waiting 4.51 v137 & v138 from torent
3.84 and v0.0.2.8 same problem I will try with 4.51
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 14:31   #22 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 886
Member: 588059
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsm-hanky View Post
4.51 v137 from jaf support corupted
waiting 4.51 v137 & v138 from torent
3.84 and v0.0.2.8 same problem I will try with 4.51
Is time to get another flasher. JAF is falling down .... trust me.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 15:04   #23 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
masterunlocking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1,016
Member: 488825
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 365
Quote:
Originally Posted by BB5box.org View Post
Is time to get another flasher. JAF is falling down .... trust me.
Wich flasher do you recommend so???
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 18:01   #24 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Deimantas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Vilnius, Lithuania
Posts: 224
Member: 132757
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by audi_tt View Post
hahahah. plug in charger and will be possibility to have dead phone Deimantas have you unlocked any 7390 using this box?
Just measure the voltage of your charger and you wont kill any phone.
It just allows you not to loose connection with the phone when unlocking.

Tried different 4 pics of 7390, but without the succes, easy unlocked them using other box from the first try.

Tried to upgrade/downgrade the versions, but unlock unsuccsesfull. I think its problem of the different flash chips in the phones.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 18:37   #25 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Croatia
Age: 48
Posts: 102
Member: 59746
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 5
no way

Connecting to BB5 Box ...
Searching for phone ...
Phone found on FBUS interface
Reading phone info ...
Type: RM-140
Version: V_04.51_29-11-06_RM-140_(c)_Nokia
IMEI: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
SP LOCK status:
Config Key: 2191000000000000
Block 1: CLOSED Type 5 Data: 21910F
Keyboard wrong codes counter: 0 wrong tries from max. 3 tries
Cable wrong codes counter: 0 wrong tries from max. 10 tries
Reset phone in TEST mode ...
Set Full Factory Defaults ...
Reset phone ...
Reset phone in TEST mode ...
Full Factory Defaults set OK
Skip autobackup of PM 308
Autobackup file:
RM-140_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx_Locked_Keycnt_0_Fbus cnt_0__V_04.51_29-11-06_RM-140_(c)_Nokia.bin
already exist
Auto Write PM 308 procedure started
Searching for backup file with lowest FBUS count ...
Finded backup file: RM-140_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx_Locked_Keycnt_0_Fbuscnt_0__V _04.51_29-11-06_RM-140_(c)_Nokia.bin
Writting PM Field 308 Subfield 1 with length 8192 bytes
Reset phone ...
PM Field 308 Subfield 1 written OK
Reading SP Locks after Auto Write PM 308 ...
SP LOCK status:
Config Key: 2191000000000000
Block 1: CLOSED Type 5 Data: 21910F
Keyboard wrong codes counter: 0 wrong tries from max. 3 tries
Cable wrong codes counter: 0 wrong tries from max. 10 tries
Reset phone in TEST mode ...
Checking if model/version is supported for unlock ...
Please connect testpoints
Testpoints connected OK
Keep Testpoints connected until unlock finish!
Unlocking phone ...
Try number: 1
Sending SP code: #pw+012345678901234+7#
Response byte: 55
Try number: 2
Sending SP code: #pw+012345678901234+7#
Response byte: 55
Try number: 3
Sending SP code: #pw+012345678901234+7#
Response byte: 55
Try number: 4
Sending SP code: #pw+012345678901234+7#
Response byte: 55
Try number: 5
Sending SP code: #pw+012345678901234+7#
Response byte: 55
Try number: 6
Sending SP code: #pw+012345678901234+7#
Response byte: 55
Try number: 7
Sending SP code: #pw+012345678901234+7#
Response byte: 55
Try number: 8
Sending SP code: #pw+012345678901234+7#
Response byte: 55
Try number: 9
Sending SP code: #pw+012345678901234+7#
Response byte: 14
Try number: 10
Sending SP code: #pw+012345678901234+7#
Response byte: 08
Unlock fail. Please try again.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 00:16   #26 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
the new's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Age: 38
Posts: 1,366
Member: 36653
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 325
Lightbulb lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by BB5box.org View Post
Is time to get another flasher. JAF is falling down .... trust me.
lol you are a supporter for BB5 box that is producted from Raskal and Jaf is producted and supported by Raskal lol and you tell that Jaf is falling
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 06:08   #27 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 886
Member: 588059
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by the new View Post
lol you are a supporter for BB5 box that is producted from Raskal and Jaf is producted and supported by Raskal lol and you tell that Jaf is falling
Of course. And I know EXACTLY what I tell here. Just watch the future ...
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 06:09   #28 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 886
Member: 588059
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by unlocker2007 View Post
Wich flasher do you recommend so???
Right now we have not any recommendation. If you are in hurry just buy another one who is on the market. If not in so hurry, just wait and you wil have a better BB5 flasher ...
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 06:10   #29 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 886
Member: 588059
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 47
You are loosing connection with phone (Respones byte 55).
Check GND connection and right testpoints!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsm-hanky View Post
no way

Connecting to BB5 Box ...
Searching for phone ...
Phone found on FBUS interface
Reading phone info ...
Type: RM-140
Version: V_04.51_29-11-06_RM-140_(c)_Nokia
IMEI: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
SP LOCK status:
Config Key: 2191000000000000
Block 1: CLOSED Type 5 Data: 21910F
Keyboard wrong codes counter: 0 wrong tries from max. 3 tries
Cable wrong codes counter: 0 wrong tries from max. 10 tries
Reset phone in TEST mode ...
Set Full Factory Defaults ...
Reset phone ...
Reset phone in TEST mode ...
Full Factory Defaults set OK
Skip autobackup of PM 308
Autobackup file:
RM-140_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx_Locked_Keycnt_0_Fbus cnt_0__V_04.51_29-11-06_RM-140_(c)_Nokia.bin
already exist
Auto Write PM 308 procedure started
Searching for backup file with lowest FBUS count ...
Finded backup file: RM-140_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx_Locked_Keycnt_0_Fbuscnt_0__V _04.51_29-11-06_RM-140_(c)_Nokia.bin
Writting PM Field 308 Subfield 1 with length 8192 bytes
Reset phone ...
PM Field 308 Subfield 1 written OK
Reading SP Locks after Auto Write PM 308 ...
SP LOCK status:
Config Key: 2191000000000000
Block 1: CLOSED Type 5 Data: 21910F
Keyboard wrong codes counter: 0 wrong tries from max. 3 tries
Cable wrong codes counter: 0 wrong tries from max. 10 tries
Reset phone in TEST mode ...
Checking if model/version is supported for unlock ...
Please connect testpoints
Testpoints connected OK
Keep Testpoints connected until unlock finish!
Unlocking phone ...
Try number: 1
Sending SP code: #pw+012345678901234+7#
Response byte: 55
Try number: 2
Sending SP code: #pw+012345678901234+7#
Response byte: 55
Try number: 3
Sending SP code: #pw+012345678901234+7#
Response byte: 55
Try number: 4
Sending SP code: #pw+012345678901234+7#
Response byte: 55
Try number: 5
Sending SP code: #pw+012345678901234+7#
Response byte: 55
Try number: 6
Sending SP code: #pw+012345678901234+7#
Response byte: 55
Try number: 7
Sending SP code: #pw+012345678901234+7#
Response byte: 55
Try number: 8
Sending SP code: #pw+012345678901234+7#
Response byte: 55
Try number: 9
Sending SP code: #pw+012345678901234+7#
Response byte: 14
Try number: 10
Sending SP code: #pw+012345678901234+7#
Response byte: 08
Unlock fail. Please try again.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 09:57   #30 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Croatia
Age: 48
Posts: 102
Member: 59746
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by BB5box.org View Post
You are loosing connection with phone (Respones byte 55).
Check GND connection and right testpoints!
I understand see this and sugest gnd
Attached Images
File Type: jpg xx2.jpg (44.8 KB, 104 views)
File Type: jpg xx1.jpg (75.8 KB, 94 views)
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
7390/unlock error with thomas unlocker kaiserstumm BB5 No TP By Jafsupport 3 11-26-2008 15:30
7390 Unlock waleedkhalid MT-BOX 0 10-23-2007 20:19
Is 7390 unlock tested already? tomaszwl MT-BOX 13 10-17-2007 21:09
7390 unlock succesful!! tiri piri MT-BOX 2 08-23-2007 10:43
7390 Unlock. Medved MT-BOX 12 08-04-2007 02:02

 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:30.



Powered by Searchlight © 2021 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.39615 seconds with 9 queries

SEO by vBSEO