GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > BB5BOX Products > BB5BOX

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2009, 09:49   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 947561
Thanks Meter: 14,053
To Manole:OK, BB5 was the best solution.. and now??

All the people in this forum is waiting something from you..
Yes, may be some time hard read their comments but, if you see the situation from their view point, may be they have all the rights to be a quite pest off..
If you are able to do a working software for BB5+, just do it...
You don't want do any more on JAF? it's fine.. there are 1000 boxes based on FTDI interface around, like UFS, NSPRO, UNIVERSAL, ROCKER DONGLE.. choose one and work on it.. Protection? whatever.. new dongle, HWK with activation.. choice is full.
If you give around a working solution I still think you can have market and profit from it..
So, now, is up to you decide what to do...
It's not another crack the people are waiting for.. free software doesn't help the market.. and here everybody knows; People is waiting for a working solution wich can give you back the trust...
Show us what you can do.. and we know you can...
Money from Mr Raskal? you can get more with a working solution in 3 weeks than with a 10 years court course.. and, as well, if he gives us the solution before you, will be you to loose more money...
However... Time to move...
Think about
B.R.
Alex
Old 03-17-2009, 18:52   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 213638
Thanks Meter: 77
bb5+ with this box could be a very good moove...
but if we can't do a normal bb5 with the bb5box interface
what let you think bb5+ can be unlocked with this box?
Old 03-17-2009, 19:34   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 947561
Thanks Meter: 14,053
Ok.. just have an Idea how was the world few months ago

The JAF team, if we exclude people like Raskal and Thomas which, in the last period, been just acting as orchestre directors, was made by 3 main people.
a) Manole - hardware technician
b) Cinek - Software BB5
c) Zulea - Protection and hackering
Cinek has gone.. so now is working with raskal about the BB5+.. I don't think he has been able to create by himself the solution for BB5+ .. I think he is just cloning the genie or the mt-box solution.
I think Raskal is helping him in this path..
Zulea? he made Nokey.. I don't know if anyone tested the product but, considering there are no feedback about it around I think has been unseccessfull.
Manole? he can open a mobile, read a schematic, look for the testpoint without any help.. and thanks to this he made bb5-Box.. the only solution for bb5 for one year?.
For the software he needs zulea's help... He will?
B.R. Alex