GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   BB5BOX (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f431/)
-   -   To me this BB5 Box is a joke! (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f431/me-bb5-box-joke-484219/)

The Dog 12-28-2007 18:41

To me this BB5 Box is a joke!

If your going to sell a box and it needs certain tools like the 'precision testpoint' models N73 and 6280 etc then why you selling the box with testpoint adaptors that are too thick to make the connection? It is ridiculous in my opinion as it is such a fine testpoint yet the adaptors cover at least two of the connectors! Why should anyone have to modify them? Why dont they design something for the job in hand? So far after two weeks of having this box I am no where near and have actually given up trying to unlock the finer testpoint phones such as 6280, N73 after breaking one N73 its just impossible! The connectors that come with the box are far too thick and the testpoint is so small you actually end up crushing them and damaging it so it dont switch on! If your going to sell a box at least make something so you can actually do the job relatively safely! And also it is obvious that I need a microscope and everyone needs a microscope. So why not make it clear that it is necessary not optional. Im just peeved off the testpoint adaptors are too big for the job, it is just taking the money and not offering anything! So BB5 Box team please concentrate in making adaptors for these models as a matter of urgency! Not everyone can modify things and to be honest I have tried to buy some needles from the chemist but they wont give me them without a prescription!! LUDICROUS!!:mad:

twisterfan 12-28-2007 18:48

Alot of skilled people have no problem using bb5box to unlock phones like n73.

And NO you dont need special needles or something like that for N73..

I just soldered a piece of thin wire on the pcb of the cable and use this to reach the clk pin of N73.

I think that it is YOU that is a joke....Maybe you should leave BB5 unlocking to skilled people and only do DCT-4 code calculation yourself..

Twisterfan

The Dog 12-28-2007 20:34

Quite clearly your the joke here buddy

You only got to read this forum to see the number of broken phones this box causes through one thing or another. End of day this is the only software I got where the tools it comes with are not capable of doing the job without modifying. Furthermore you dont mention anything about the microscope and it is quite clear that without it you can't unlock N73 etc! There are a million things they can do to improve it but then syscophantics like you come along they dont think it is necessary!;)

PS Twister is ****:D

dandylion 12-28-2007 21:00

You dont need a perscription for size 16 fishing hooks(who ever suggested that was a genius)
nor do you need a microscope 4 a n73,,but yer you do need a microscope for a 6280,,,,but then you also need jaf aswell for that poxy model!!

Dan

The Dog 12-28-2007 21:15

I need something buddy

Im going to buy the microscope anyway and solder some fine needles on the end of these poxy testpoint adaptors and if that don't work I will shove this box up santa's arse! :D(Now that takes some skill!;))

.ALDAGSM. 12-28-2007 21:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Dog (Post 2978990)
There are a million things they can do to improve it but then syscophantics like you come along they dont think it is necessary!;)

Whats a syscophantic? By the way, I DID try a search! :D:D

Rezn 12-28-2007 22:31

hrmm ...another useless thread:rolleyes:

also easy way to do tp on n73 and soforth was explained just days after box came out. Use thin copperwire .e.g like the one inside yor old broken UFS cables. Inside insulation is many coloured wires, inside is thin wire which can be wrapped around TP needle so no need soldering. Perfect works like a charm.

The Dog 12-28-2007 22:33

I apologise

for my spelling!

The word is sycophant, more often known as an arse licker! SLURP SLURP the BB5 Box is great I only ever killed 2 phones woooooo etc! :D:rolleyes:

twisterfan 12-28-2007 23:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Dog (Post 2978990)
You only got to read this forum to see the number of broken phones this box causes through one thing or another. End of day this is the only software I got where the tools it comes with are not capable of doing the job without modifying. Furthermore you dont mention anything about the microscope and it is quite clear that without it you can't unlock N73 etc! There are a million things they can do to improve it but then syscophantics like you come along they dont think it is necessary!;)

PS Twister is ****:D

I only see a few people complaining about broken phones and all the evidence i have seen indicates that it is the result of badly skilled people rather than the box.

I have unlocked alot of phones and i have not killed one single phone.

Agreed...This solution is no "connect cable, click unlock" solution but if you had the skills you would not be complaining..

People like me that have got the skills are happy that it is a bit difficult because this means that not many people can do it (compared to DCT-4 phones) and this means more *******rs and i can charge a higher price ..

So the only problem i see here is that you are trying to blame bb5box for your own lack of skills..

PS. Yes i agree that twisterbox is useless but the user name is old and at the time i made it twisterbox was good and updated.

Twisterfan

RNC_EBM 12-29-2007 00:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by twisterfan (Post 2978765)
Alot of skilled people have no problem using bb5box to unlock phones like n73.

And NO you dont need special needles or something like that for N73..

I just soldered a piece of thin wire on the pcb of the cable and use this to reach the clk pin of N73.

I think that it is YOU that is a joke....Maybe you should leave BB5 unlocking to skilled people and only do DCT-4 code calculation yourself..

Twisterfan

100% AGREE WITH YOU

br

RNC_EBM

samusprime 12-29-2007 00:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Dog (Post 2978745)
If your going to sell a box and it needs certain tools like the 'precision testpoint' models N73 and 6280 etc then why you selling the box with testpoint adaptors that are too thick to make the connection? It is ridiculous in my opinion as it is such a fine testpoint yet the adaptors cover at least two of the connectors! Why should anyone have to modify them? Why dont they design something for the job in hand? So far after two weeks of having this box I am no where near and have actually given up trying to unlock the finer testpoint phones such as 6280, N73 after breaking one N73 its just impossible! The connectors that come with the box are far too thick and the testpoint is so small you actually end up crushing them and damaging it so it dont switch on! If your going to sell a box at least make something so you can actually do the job relatively safely! And also it is obvious that I need a microscope and everyone needs a microscope. So why not make it clear that it is necessary not optional. Im just peeved off the testpoint adaptors are too big for the job, it is just taking the money and not offering anything! So BB5 Box team please concentrate in making adaptors for these models as a matter of urgency! Not everyone can modify things and to be honest I have tried to buy some needles from the chemist but they wont give me them without a prescription!! LUDICROUS!!:mad:

Sorry, but if you dont be careful will be sure to have a dead mobile, I NEVER KILL ANY MOBILE WITH BB5BOX, and this moment its the best unlock solution for unlock 6280 and N73, no internet no logs.... just only the best BB5 unlocking tool....

UAV 12-29-2007 00:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by RNC_EBM (Post 2979363)
100% AGREE WITH YOU

br

RNC_EBM

Same here... N73 unlocking inly takes a couple of minutes after practice..

Well written Falck

tito millo 12-29-2007 02:44

Damn the dog is a guy who cant unlcok BB5 fones a box never kill a fone the customer kill the fone so if u cant unlock BB5 stay on DCT-4 abd wait for solution with out TP on BB5
Pliz close this absurd topic

BR,
Tito Millo

NOKIA127 12-29-2007 03:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Dog (Post 2978745)

Jajajajaja, are you crazy?

i unlock 500 n73.

500 unlock
0 kills

the unlock of bb5 is for mens, not for childrens

Nokia127

James_S 12-29-2007 04:17

I won't use the same words as The Dog, but i think he have a point - why don't BB5box team make a set of better cables with thinner needles? I mean, seriously, it's a 2$ cost, and would make it much easier for a lot of their customers.

It could even be an optional cable, for extra cost.