GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > BB5BOX Products > BB5BOX

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2007, 18:41   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 17351
Thanks Meter: 41
To me this BB5 Box is a joke!

If your going to sell a box and it needs certain tools like the 'precision testpoint' models N73 and 6280 etc then why you selling the box with testpoint adaptors that are too thick to make the connection? It is ridiculous in my opinion as it is such a fine testpoint yet the adaptors cover at least two of the connectors! Why should anyone have to modify them? Why dont they design something for the job in hand? So far after two weeks of having this box I am no where near and have actually given up trying to unlock the finer testpoint phones such as 6280, N73 after breaking one N73 its just impossible! The connectors that come with the box are far too thick and the testpoint is so small you actually end up crushing them and damaging it so it dont switch on! If your going to sell a box at least make something so you can actually do the job relatively safely! And also it is obvious that I need a microscope and everyone needs a microscope. So why not make it clear that it is necessary not optional. Im just peeved off the testpoint adaptors are too big for the job, it is just taking the money and not offering anything! So BB5 Box team please concentrate in making adaptors for these models as a matter of urgency! Not everyone can modify things and to be honest I have tried to buy some needles from the chemist but they wont give me them without a prescription!! LUDICROUS!!
Old 12-28-2007, 18:48   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 53791
Thanks Meter: 17
Alot of skilled people have no problem using bb5box to unlock phones like n73.

And NO you dont need special needles or something like that for N73..

I just soldered a piece of thin wire on the pcb of the cable and use this to reach the clk pin of N73.

I think that it is YOU that is a joke....Maybe you should leave BB5 unlocking to skilled people and only do DCT-4 code calculation yourself..

Twisterfan
Old 12-28-2007, 20:34   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quite clearly your the joke here buddy

You only got to read this forum to see the number of broken phones this box causes through one thing or another. End of day this is the only software I got where the tools it comes with are not capable of doing the job without modifying. Furthermore you dont mention anything about the microscope and it is quite clear that without it you can't unlock N73 etc! There are a million things they can do to improve it but then syscophantics like you come along they dont think it is necessary!

PS Twister is ****
Old 12-28-2007, 21:00   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 236929
Thanks Meter: 12
You dont need a perscription for size 16 fishing hooks(who ever suggested that was a genius)
nor do you need a microscope 4 a n73,,but yer you do need a microscope for a 6280,,,,but then you also need jaf aswell for that poxy model!!

Dan
Old 12-28-2007, 21:15   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

I need something buddy

Im going to buy the microscope anyway and solder some fine needles on the end of these poxy testpoint adaptors and if that don't work I will shove this box up santa's arse! (Now that takes some skill!)
Old 12-28-2007, 21:38   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 627885
Thanks Meter: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
There are a million things they can do to improve it but then syscophantics like you come along they dont think it is necessary!
Whats a syscophantic? By the way, I DID try a search!
Old 12-28-2007, 22:31   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 592460
Thanks Meter: 110
hrmm ...another useless thread

also easy way to do tp on n73 and soforth was explained just days after box came out. Use thin copperwire .e.g like the one inside yor old broken UFS cables. Inside insulation is many coloured wires, inside is thin wire which can be wrapped around TP needle so no need soldering. Perfect works like a charm.
Old 12-28-2007, 22:33   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

I apologise

for my spelling!

The word is sycophant, more often known as an arse licker! SLURP SLURP the BB5 Box is great I only ever killed 2 phones woooooo etc!
Old 12-28-2007, 23:41   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 53791
Thanks Meter: 17
Quote:
You only got to read this forum to see the number of broken phones this box causes through one thing or another. End of day this is the only software I got where the tools it comes with are not capable of doing the job without modifying. Furthermore you dont mention anything about the microscope and it is quite clear that without it you can't unlock N73 etc! There are a million things they can do to improve it but then syscophantics like you come along they dont think it is necessary!

PS Twister is ****
I only see a few people complaining about broken phones and all the evidence i have seen indicates that it is the result of badly skilled people rather than the box.

I have unlocked alot of phones and i have not killed one single phone.

Agreed...This solution is no "connect cable, click unlock" solution but if you had the skills you would not be complaining..

People like me that have got the skills are happy that it is a bit difficult because this means that not many people can do it (compared to DCT-4 phones) and this means more *******rs and i can charge a higher price ..

So the only problem i see here is that you are trying to blame bb5box for your own lack of skills..

PS. Yes i agree that twisterbox is useless but the user name is old and at the time i made it twisterbox was good and updated.

Twisterfan
Old 12-29-2007, 00:19   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 101860
Sonork: 100.1582168 100.77603
Thanks Meter: 6,036
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by twisterfan View Post
Alot of skilled people have no problem using bb5box to unlock phones like n73.

And NO you dont need special needles or something like that for N73..

I just soldered a piece of thin wire on the pcb of the cable and use this to reach the clk pin of N73.

I think that it is YOU that is a joke....Maybe you should leave BB5 unlocking to skilled people and only do DCT-4 code calculation yourself..

Twisterfan
100% AGREE WITH YOU

br

RNC_EBM
Old 12-29-2007, 00:34   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 189984
Thanks Meter: 112
Arrow

Quote:
If your going to sell a box and it needs certain tools like the 'precision testpoint' models N73 and 6280 etc then why you selling the box with testpoint adaptors that are too thick to make the connection? It is ridiculous in my opinion as it is such a fine testpoint yet the adaptors cover at least two of the connectors! Why should anyone have to modify them? Why dont they design something for the job in hand? So far after two weeks of having this box I am no where near and have actually given up trying to unlock the finer testpoint phones such as 6280, N73 after breaking one N73 its just impossible! The connectors that come with the box are far too thick and the testpoint is so small you actually end up crushing them and damaging it so it dont switch on! If your going to sell a box at least make something so you can actually do the job relatively safely! And also it is obvious that I need a microscope and everyone needs a microscope. So why not make it clear that it is necessary not optional. Im just peeved off the testpoint adaptors are too big for the job, it is just taking the money and not offering anything! So BB5 Box team please concentrate in making adaptors for these models as a matter of urgency! Not everyone can modify things and to be honest I have tried to buy some needles from the chemist but they wont give me them without a prescription!! LUDICROUS!!
Sorry, but if you dont be careful will be sure to have a dead mobile, I NEVER KILL ANY MOBILE WITH BB5BOX, and this moment its the best unlock solution for unlock 6280 and N73, no internet no logs.... just only the best BB5 unlocking tool....
Old 12-29-2007, 00:47   #12 (permalink)
UAV
Freak Poster

Member: 22608
Thanks Meter: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNC_EBM View Post
100% AGREE WITH YOU

br

RNC_EBM
Same here... N73 unlocking inly takes a couple of minutes after practice..

Well written Falck
Old 12-29-2007, 02:44   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 390642
Sonork: 100.1573430
Thanks Meter: 2,476
Damn the dog is a guy who cant unlcok BB5 fones a box never kill a fone the customer kill the fone so if u cant unlock BB5 stay on DCT-4 abd wait for solution with out TP on BB5
Pliz close this absurd topic

BR,
Tito Millo
Old 12-29-2007, 03:24   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 50969
Thanks Meter: 56
Quote:
Jajajajaja, are you crazy?

i unlock 500 n73.

500 unlock
0 kills

the unlock of bb5 is for mens, not for childrens

Nokia127
Old 12-29-2007, 04:17   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 105625
Thanks Meter: 44
I won't use the same words as The Dog, but i think he have a point - why don't BB5box team make a set of better cables with thinner needles? I mean, seriously, it's a 2$ cost, and would make it much easier for a lot of their customers.

It could even be an optional cable, for extra cost.