GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > MC-Tool

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2008, 22:23   #1 (permalink)

Member: 873537
Thanks Meter: 0
Exclamation Another New problem with MC-tool Box

The problem is :
I got a phone N95(of course it`s Chinese),the type of the CPU is MT6205BA ,when i connected with the MC-Tool Box,and tried to pinout in MTK-Superfast mode ,but it just detected the GND in 7,8. But could not find out the RX and the TX,meant could not PINOUT!!!

But when i chose the type of the CPU in SPREADRUM,and the Fast mode,it worked!!!!it could detecte the GND in 7,8,and also PINOUT,the RX,TX could be find it !!!!How strange !!!! Ok,whatever,when i tried to do the other option like "READ THE INFO OF THE PHONE" or the others,it did not work however i chose the options in the type of MTK or SPREADRUM ,etc. What`s going on? some problems in the phone ?ok , i changed several phones working normal ,include differents kind of CPU ,but they were still same situation!!!!!

somebody met situation likes that or could tell me what`s wrong with my box? Or there something i should to do ?
Anyway,just do not tell me i should be return it to the reseller.
Please kindly help me ~~~~I am tired with this box.Thank you all !
Old 10-02-2008, 09:12   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 175273
Thanks Meter: 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by lagunahuang View Post
The problem is :
I got a phone N95(of course it`s Chinese),the type of the CPU is MT6205BA ,when i connected with the MC-Tool Box,and tried to pinout in MTK-Superfast mode ,but it just detected the GND in 7,8. But could not find out the RX and the TX,meant could not PINOUT!!!

But when i chose the type of the CPU in SPREADRUM,and the Fast mode,it worked!!!!it could detecte the GND in 7,8,and also PINOUT,the RX,TX could be find it !!!!How strange !!!! Ok,whatever,when i tried to do the other option like "READ THE INFO OF THE PHONE" or the others,it did not work however i chose the options in the type of MTK or SPREADRUM ,etc. What`s going on? some problems in the phone ?ok , i changed several phones working normal ,include differents kind of CPU ,but they were still same situation!!!!!

somebody met situation likes that or could tell me what`s wrong with my box? Or there something i should to do ?
Anyway,just do not tell me i should be return it to the reseller.
Please kindly help me ~~~~I am tired with this box.Thank you all !

you have only one solution ! Buy a spiderman ! It's really the best box for chinese phones !