GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   MC-Tool (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f433/)
-   -   Mc-tool 1.07 (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f433/mc-tool-1-07-a-522387/)

sneha 04-07-2008 04:07

Mc-tool 1.07

MC-TOOL 1.07 when coming ? i think we west our lots of money & more then lots of TIME :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

.::PATEL TELECOM::. 04-07-2008 05:29

no dear we didn't west our money they are working in and in mtk cpu they r the best and other cpu's cannot suport any other team they only say we relised this suport but not working so dear be pation and wait some days br. :):):):):)

.::PATELTELECOM::.

dyzio071 04-07-2008 06:03

hi box is good but support not good

sonuveene 04-07-2008 12:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by sneha (Post 3217568)
MC-TOOL 1.07 when coming ? i think we west our lots of money & more then lots of TIME :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

dear just wait wait and wait

very very bad suport of mc-too but tool is good

because everyone wait for this

very poor suport mctool

ayogya 04-07-2008 15:09

dear just wait wait and wait

very very bad suport of mc-too but tool is good

because everyone wait for this

very poor suport mctool still how much to wait .................................................. .....

nasermmx 04-07-2008 20:52

very very poor suport mctool still to much to wait i am wait fiv days after trow this box /see mr vahid shahabi infinity box dealy uppdate given sir i hope u to give the updates thank q

Moderate 04-09-2008 09:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by nasermmx (Post 3220023)
very very poor suport mctool still to much to wait i am wait fiv days after trow this box /see mr vahid shahabi infinity box dealy uppdate given sir i hope u to give the updates thank q

Good throw your box after waiting five days.Lets see whether you will or not.I bet you,u won't.

If you want to throw then throw it away it is your property you paid and you owned it.you have every right to do anything with that box.You can cook that box in your MicroOwen.

Regards,
:D

Kamijeeawan 04-09-2008 10:12

Still waiting........................................... ............................................

Kamijeeawan

nasermmx 04-09-2008 21:40

mr moderate i will pay 10500 rs now / who r u telling me cook that box /u give the suzetion mr vahide shahabi give the updates

Moderate 04-10-2008 08:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by nasermmx (Post 3225522)
mr moderate i will pay 10500 rs now / who r u telling me cook that box /u give the suzetion mr vahide shahabi give the updates

you want update in MC-Tool.Just wait man.hold down.think and and u will be :mad::mad::mad:. :D:D:D

You deserve this.

If you dont know how to work with the tool completely then why are you asking for updates.

Do you know MC-Tool supports Spreadtrum Based CPU Handsets.Tested few handsets working.

By the way did u pay that much for MCtool.really you have been screwed up.in that amount you can have three china boxes.:) :) :)

I Think you have paid excess amount for this box.And that too without support from ....Er.

Regards,
;)

..:: Mobile Clinic™ ::.. 04-10-2008 08:52

Speedz Infocomm

THEY WILLN'T RELEASE ANY SOLUTION.......
WE HAD WASTED OUR MONEY.........:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:: mad::mad::mad::mad:

Chandreshswami 04-10-2008 15:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moderate (Post 3226504)
you want update in MC-Tool.Just wait man.hold down.think and and u will be :mad::mad::mad:. :D:D:D

You deserve this.

If you dont know how to work with the tool completely then why are you asking for updates.

Do you know MC-Tool supports Spreadtrum Based CPU Handsets.Tested few handsets working.

By the way did u pay that much for MCtool.really you have been screwed up.in that amount you can have three china boxes.:) :) :)

I Think you have paid excess amount for this box.And that too without support from ....Er.

Regards,
;)

when connect to spredtrum cpu phone via usb software shutdown ver 1.06
i have already posted but even no reply from support

now what did you say bro

post full log and screenshot of your spredtrum phones success here so all can assure and wait

Moderate 04-10-2008 17:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chandreshswami (Post 3227604)
when connect to spredtrum cpu phone via usb software shutdown ver 1.06
i have already posted but even no reply from support

now what did you say bro

post full log and screenshot of your spredtrum phones success here so all can assure and wait

Well i dont have any handset with Spreadtrum Based CPU otherwise i would have posted the log.By the way other members have done it b4 check the following link.

http://www./showth...ght=spreadtrum

I have done other models like N73 and Cect Q380.Spreadtrum based models are very few in the market but really tough to work with.

Regards,
:D:D:D

sneha 04-11-2008 08:26

re

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moderate (Post 3223685)
Good throw your box after waiting five days.Lets see whether you will or not.I bet you,u won't.

If you want to throw then throw it away it is your property you paid and you owned it.you have every right to do anything with that box.You can cook that box in your MicroOwen.

Regards,
:D

sir why u get side of mctool ? r u satisfied with this product ?

why suporter canot give some best answer ? why u give all anwer ?
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad

Chandreshswami 04-11-2008 08:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moderate (Post 3227790)
Well i dont have any handset with Spreadtrum Based CPU otherwise i would have posted the log.By the way other members have done it b4 check the following link.

http://www./showth...ght=spreadtrum

I have done other models like N73 and Cect Q380.Spreadtrum based models are very few in the market but really tough to work with.

Regards,
:D:D:D

Dear bro

we are not product supporter still we support each other without any condition
But here what we geting from product supporter Even they did not replies to many post WHY ?
They are not intrested to make Mctool best ?

rgds