GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Chinese Cocktail (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f435/)
-   -   We want to express special gratitude to Mr. PARMATMA, Mr. Kalpeshoza and Mr. Ja\/\/aD (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f435/we-want-express-special-gratitude-mr-parmatma-mr-kalpeshoza-mr-ja-ad-454693/)

Multi-box TEAM 10-13-2007 13:27

We want to express special gratitude to Mr. PARMATMA, Mr. Kalpeshoza and Mr. Ja\/\/aD

Highly-respected gentlemen Mr. PARMATMA, Mr. Kalpeshoza and Mr. Ja\/\/aD,
we REALLY appreciate your hard work and your great aspiring to help us with our product! Your posts are very usefull and the info you give is of GREAT help to us and our clients!
It would be a pleasure and honour for us to name you our product supporters! Unfortunately, the problem is that FORUM RULES don't allow to have more than 3 (!) product supporters. And we can not violate or change the Forum's rules... We hope for your understanding. We want to emphasise, that all our TEAM is greatfull to you for your hard work and kind help and we hope and account on you and on our prospect continuous fruitfull cooperation. We want to assure you that WE REGARD YOU as our PRODUCT SUPPORTERS!!!
Thank you again for your GREAT WORK! We believe that TOGETHER we will make our product the most powerfull and compatitive!
Sincerely yours, Multi-box TEAM

PARMATMA 10-13-2007 15:50

Very Very Thanks For U R Great Word For Me. We Are With The Team.

IBMOBILES 10-13-2007 16:11

oh, good they deserve it ....

Kashif Khan 10-13-2007 16:15

You wrote it its means they are product supporter without changing the ID colors.
BR

DYNET 10-13-2007 16:15

congrachulation MR KALPESH VARIYA & OZA TOO

CONGRACHULATION MY DEAR FRIEND I HOPE YOU ARE DO ALWEYS THISH TYPE WARK :):):)
KALPESH VARIYA :)& KALPESH OZA:)CONGRACHULATION :)

THISH IS INDIN TEEM:):):)

Ja\/\/aD 10-13-2007 16:19

thanks multi box team

regards

.::Ja\/\/aD::.

viru 10-13-2007 17:05

Congratulations to u all.

Best Regards.,
Viru

.:Nadim:. 10-13-2007 17:39

Congratulations to my dear PARMATMA We hope that he will do his job very sincerely and work hard to help other forum members..

kalpeshoza 10-14-2007 02:33

thank you very much multi box supporter. i WISH THAT THIS PRODUCT TOUCH THE SKY WITH HELP OF ALL MULTIBOX USER. I REQUEST ALL THE USER TO POST YOUR PROBLEM AS WELL AS YOUR SUCESS STORY TO HELP THE PRODUCT & TO IMPROVE THE PERFORMANCE OF THE PRODUCT
tHANKS mULTI BOX TEAM
KALPESH

zeel_zeel 10-14-2007 03:40

Congrats to both kalpesh Oza & Kalpesh Varia. Keep it up.

:::
Raju.

SHOEB AHMED 10-14-2007 18:38

Congratulations

Congratulations to u all
Mr. PARMATMA,:)
Mr. Kalpeshoza:p
Mr. Ja\/\/aD:p

mukesh_b 10-31-2007 15:23

Congratulations to u all
Mr. PARMATMA,
Mr. Kalpeshoza
Mr. Ja\/\/aD

Cool Enjoy .......

ahmertelecom 11-04-2007 13:12

congratulations keeep it up

gsmmaster123 12-05-2007 05:09

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Multi-box TEAM (Post 2790954)
Highly-respected gentlemen Mr. PARMATMA, Mr. Kalpeshoza and Mr. Ja\/\/aD,
we REALLY appreciate your hard work and your great aspiring to help us with our product! Your posts are very usefull and the info you give is of GREAT help to us and our clients!
It would be a pleasure and honour for us to name you our product supporters! Unfortunately, the problem is that FORUM RULES don't allow to have more than 3 (!) product supporters. And we can not violate or change the Forum's rules... We hope for your understanding. We want to emphasise, that all our TEAM is greatfull to you for your hard work and kind help and we hope and account on you and on our prospect continuous fruitfull cooperation. We want to assure you that WE REGARD YOU as our PRODUCT SUPPORTERS!!!
Thank you again for your GREAT WORK! We believe that TOGETHER we will make our product the most powerfull and compatitive!
Sincerely yours, Multi-box TEAM

Congratulations to all my friend see here