GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > J.A.F - Just Another Flasher > J.A.F. By Jafsupport.com > J.A.F. V-SPEC

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2008, 04:06   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 612
Member: 384641
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 31
Error unlocking code 07


Backup simlock data first...
Setting local mode...
Reading IMEI...
Backup already done, skiping...
Detecting phone...
Reading simlock...
LOCK STATUS:
CONFIG KEY: 3340309996332460
Provider: Unknown provider
Key Code count: 0, FBUS Code count: 0
Block 1:
Lock 1: CLOSED -> Lock Data: 33403F
Block 2:
Lock 1: CLOSED -> Lock Data: 70403F
Block 3:
Lock 1: CLOSED -> Lock Data: 70604F
Block 4:
Lock 1: CLOSED -> Lock Data: 71030F
Block 5:
Lock 1: CLOSED -> Lock Data: 71402F
Block 6:
Lock 1: CLOSED -> Lock Data: 72207F
Block 7:
Lock 1: CLOSED -> Lock Data: 73002F
Block 8:
Lock 1: CLOSED -> Lock Data: 73212F
Block 9:
Lock 1: CLOSED -> Lock Data: 74000F
Block 10:
Lock 1: CLOSED -> Lock Data: 74807F
Block 11:
Lock 1: CLOSED -> Lock Data: 21407F
Block 12:
Lock 1: CLOSED -> Lock Data: 21402F
Block 13:
Lock 1: CLOSED -> Lock Data: 71606F
Reading phone...Type: RM-147, Ver: 03.50
Reading imei...
Imei: 352732015265301
Reading HW ID...3001
Found general data...
Waiting for TP confirmation.....................................S ending code...
Error unlocking! Code: 07


My number Pkey is

JAF version 1.98.45
Detected PKEY: 9000C33D
Card life counter: 99.96%
P-key nokia module version 01.00
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 09:26   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
DYNET's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: CHINA
Age: 35
Posts: 2,738
Member: 320363
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1578853
Thanks Meter: 3,938
I Think .............

Quote:
Originally Posted by siscel View Post
Backup simlock data first...
Setting local mode...
Reading IMEI...
Backup already done, skiping...
Detecting phone...
Reading simlock...
LOCK STATUS:
CONFIG KEY: 3340309996332460
Provider: Unknown provider
Key Code count: 0, FBUS Code count: 0
Block 1:
Lock 1: CLOSED -> Lock Data: 33403F
Block 2:
Lock 1: CLOSED -> Lock Data: 70403F
Block 3:
Lock 1: CLOSED -> Lock Data: 70604F
Block 4:
Lock 1: CLOSED -> Lock Data: 71030F
Block 5:
Lock 1: CLOSED -> Lock Data: 71402F
Block 6:
Lock 1: CLOSED -> Lock Data: 72207F
Block 7:
Lock 1: CLOSED -> Lock Data: 73002F
Block 8:
Lock 1: CLOSED -> Lock Data: 73212F
Block 9:
Lock 1: CLOSED -> Lock Data: 74000F
Block 10:
Lock 1: CLOSED -> Lock Data: 74807F
Block 11:
Lock 1: CLOSED -> Lock Data: 21407F
Block 12:
Lock 1: CLOSED -> Lock Data: 21402F
Block 13:
Lock 1: CLOSED -> Lock Data: 71606F
Reading phone...Type: RM-147, Ver: 03.50
Reading imei...
Imei: 352732015265301
Reading HW ID...3001
Found general data...
Waiting for TP confirmation.....................................S ending code...
Error unlocking! Code: 07


My number Pkey is

JAF version 1.98.45
Detected PKEY: 9000C33D
Card life counter: 99.96%
P-key nokia module version 01.00
1 ST IF YOU HAVE BACK UP 308 RESTOR OK
2 ND IF YOU D'ONT HAVE MAKE ASK 2 RPL
BR.DYNET
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 15:37   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 612
Member: 384641
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 31
Please chek my P-key because all to unlock all phone display message UNLOCK ERROR whit all cell phone
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 15:39   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 612
Member: 384641
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 31
Please chek my P-key

Please chek activation of my P-key because all to unlock all phone display message UNLOCK ERROR whit all cell phone my serial P-key is 9000C33D

Thank you
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 15:51   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 612
Member: 384641
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 31
Backup simlock data first...
Setting local mode...
Reading IMEI...
Backup already done, skiping...
Detecting phone...
Reading simlock...

LOCK STATUS:

CONFIG KEY: 3340309996332460
Provider: Unknown provider
Key Code count: 0, FBUS Code count: 0

Block 1:
Lock 1: CLOSED -> Lock Data: 33403F
Block 2:
Lock 1: CLOSED -> Lock Data: 70403F
Block 3:
Lock 1: CLOSED -> Lock Data: 70604F
Block 4:
Lock 1: CLOSED -> Lock Data: 71030F
Block 5:
Lock 1: CLOSED -> Lock Data: 71402F
Block 6:
Lock 1: CLOSED -> Lock Data: 72207F
Block 7:
Lock 1: CLOSED -> Lock Data: 73002F
Block 8:
Lock 1: CLOSED -> Lock Data: 73212F
Block 9:
Lock 1: CLOSED -> Lock Data: 74000F
Block 10:
Lock 1: CLOSED -> Lock Data: 74807F
Block 11:
Lock 1: CLOSED -> Lock Data: 21407F
Block 12:
Lock 1: CLOSED -> Lock Data: 21402F
Block 13:
Lock 1: CLOSED -> Lock Data: 71606F

Reading phone...Type: RM-147, Ver: 03.50
Reading imei...
Imei: 352732015265301
Reading HW ID...3001
Found general data...
Waiting for TP confirmation...................................Sen ding code...
Error unlocking! Code: FFFFFFFF
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 19:41   #6 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Portugal
Age: 53
Posts: 8
Member: 27016
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1
jaf error cod: 08

I have the same problem for all the telephones but the error is cod: 08
please Rascal rezolve this problem
very grateful
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 23:00   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: somewhere
Age: 40
Posts: 2,319
Member: 31028
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 56
if error is code 8 try with another software version. check ground.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 20:24   #8 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Portugal
Age: 53
Posts: 8
Member: 27016
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1
I did an end of test point,
1.98.45 is still in same with the version I went to another computer installed the version 1.98.44 and alone me of the error unlocking ,ground this ok
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 15:39   #9 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: portugal
Age: 41
Posts: 126
Member: 12340
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
I did an end of test point,
1.98.45 is still in same with the version I went to another computer installed the version 1.98.44 and alone me of the error unlocking ,ground this ok
Did you modified your cables? if not, modify them.
Use external power supply also, you ll get better results.

I was in the same situation that you, and now v-spec work fine
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 18:16   #10 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
gsm8g's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Atomic Mobile Solutions
Age: 40
Posts: 443
Member: 126400
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by menelick View Post
Did you modified your cables? if not, modify them.
Use external power supply also, you ll get better results.

I was in the same situation that you, and now v-spec work fine
you mean USing REGULATED POWER SUPPLY. attached to the battery terminals?


br
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 04:51   #11 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: portugal
Age: 41
Posts: 126
Member: 12340
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsm8g View Post
you mean USing REGULATED POWER SUPPLY. attached to the battery terminals?


br
yes that's right. regulated power supply to battery terminals on phone
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 12:33   #12 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Portugal
Age: 53
Posts: 8
Member: 27016
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1
5300 power supply

Also does not work with the power supply for the Nokia 5300, anybody nows the solution for this situation ?
thanks
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
ned unlock code for sagem my W-8 nokia4m Phone Unlocking Codes & Maps 2 05-03-2010 17:23
Need unlock CODE FOR 8900 CURVE mbagen BlackBerry (RIM) 1 03-29-2010 12:16
6125 Error unlocking! Code: 07 Tomas10 J.A.F. Plus 3 08-11-2008 21:24
N73 Error Unlock : Code 07 sidcell J.A.F. V-SPEC 11 03-17-2008 06:25

 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 19:07.



Powered by Searchlight © 2024 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2024 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2023 -
Page generated in 0.19929 seconds with 9 queries

SEO by vBSEO