GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Basic Micro-Box Software Support (SAMSUNG, HUAWEI, etc...) (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f447/)
-   -   ==::aRE yOU sATIFIED wITH mICRO bOX ???::== (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f447/you-satified-micro-box-756530/)

radar1 05-27-2009 18:47

For me its a good box , i use awry day , perfect for huawei , alcatel , vodafone , sagem , lg also i used for samsung a couple times , in the 99% off the cases whitout problem.

i wait only for the solutioning the problem whit a LG KU970
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/show...ighlight=ku970

I hope its will be made in the closer future to be able to sel to get my money back from this phone what i replaced for the client.

So in a cnclusion its a good box with a couple bugs and if you know how to use then you also able to make money with this box.

Ibn'arabi 05-27-2009 23:07

It's an excellent box, made lot of $$$ with it, easy to use (often just one click to unlock or read codes), and regulars updates.
Sometimes error with some locosto sagem (my411cv...) if cable or usb not good.
I hope update for sfr341 and alcatel ot280

samigsm78 05-28-2009 00:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ibn'arabi (Post 4508523)
It's an excellent box, made lot of $$$ with it, easy to use (often just one click to unlock or read codes), and regulars updates.
Sometimes error with some locosto sagem (my411cv...) if cable or usb not good.
I hope update for sfr341 and alcatel ot280

sfr 341 already supported take mtk module and enjoy :)

GSMHEART 05-28-2009 10:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by MB code (Post 4505020)
What you think i will answer ?

is simply,

First - I guess my Unlock methode will work on KP170, one customer make test on phone ( was allready unlocked ) , and get success, so i add it to software,

Second - Users complain, some KP170 work , some not , so i decide to remove KP170 from support until get phone in hand and solve this problem

Then i get phone, i work 1 day with it, and not success, and i decide to work on other , i am now on alcatel , as you can see , i continu alcatel

if i stay working on KP170 and not make update for 15 days on microbox , you will post here and say microbox have no update :)

not ?

thanx alots bro.i understand.go ahead we are with micr-box team.

I LOVE MY MICRO-BOX

OvidelGSM 05-28-2009 12:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by GSMHEART (Post 4509858)

thanx alots bro.i understand.go ahead we are with micr-box team.

I LOVE MY MICRO-BOX

i`m glad that you chage your mind :) the last posts was not so good about micro-box ! but in the end ... you see ... you cannot judge one box/software by working on 1-2 phone models ! feedback at box is created by many users and after working enough with it to talk about it`s features !

BR

sniper007 05-28-2009 13:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by gsm9l (Post 4495444)
Strange guys, I faced no major problem that I culdn't solve with Micro-BOX I'm happy to say 99% of phones suported, worked at me without any problem. I'm not talking here about max 5-10 phones / day! So what are you doing? Why if you do something wrong or you don't know how to use it, your answer is Micro-BOX is bad lol.

I voted for Excellent because this box it's realy excelent. Keep it up team!

////
WBR,
gsm9l;)

can u tell me how to unlock KP170 with microbox???? i will really aprceat if you could

Quote:

Originally Posted by .::Skylinks::. (Post 4495769)
Hello,

We Always Welcome Any Kind of Feedback No Matter is it Good or Bad... But that Problem is Users don,t have Any Sense to Talk with Support... They Even Got Mistake By Theirself and Start Crying on Supporters ... Thats Unfair

Ok Now Get back to your Complains

You Describe here Copy/Paste Right? Let me Ask you a Question Do You Know Programing? No right!
So mate if you are talking about anything then don,t Forget to Give Proof Also.. Cause we know how we work Day & Night to Make Our users happy..

About Big Update Let me Clear You one thing We Gave Many First in The World and Second in The World updates.. if you have Doubt Then you Can Check Update History..

Bugs are Part of Programing... There is No software in The World Which don,t have Bugs.. So When Users found them and post in forum We Always Try to Solve them Soon..

What Problem Did you Get with Samsung 3g Madule?
Is it Related with Server or Module?

Clear Your Doubts here We,ll Try to Solve Your Problem... :)

well we know that the bugs are parts of the programme. but when it is reported it should be fixed. for example KP170 we have reported it several times first support was saying that it is not a bug but we dont know how to do it. then they said that it will be fixed soon (it was in feb) they they said that they need a phone to fix it and i personlly offered that i can send the phone but no responce from support.

secound this it is alwasy very hard some time to run microbox. we have to keep trying and it may start in first attampt or it may take very long. and the support says that it might be coz of virous on the computer which i dont bellive is the fact..............

Quote:

Originally Posted by MB code (Post 4505022)
Why to keep KP170 in list if not working ??? i dont see the point with you again ?

yah but rather then removing it u better fix it coz this model is one of the famous model in UK coz of its good price in shops. and we get lots of these phones ....

i know it is hard job for support but still needs to meet the requiremnts of the customers if you want to continue.

micro is a good box over all if support work abit more hard.

BR

samirov-gsm 05-28-2009 15:37

Mate im not staisfied with this Box ............

.::Skylinks::. 05-30-2009 07:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by sniper007 (Post 4510300)
can u tell me how to unlock KP170 with microbox???? i will really aprceat if you could

well we know that the bugs are parts of the programme. but when it is reported it should be fixed. for example KP170 we have reported it several times first support was saying that it is not a bug but we dont know how to do it. then they said that it will be fixed soon (it was in feb) they they said that they need a phone to fix it and i personlly offered that i can send the phone but no responce from support.

secound this it is alwasy very hard some time to run microbox. we have to keep trying and it may start in first attampt or it may take very long. and the support says that it might be coz of virous on the computer which i dont bellive is the fact..............

yah but rather then removing it u better fix it coz this model is one of the famous model in UK coz of its good price in shops. and we get lots of these phones ....

i know it is hard job for support but still needs to meet the requiremnts of the customers if you want to continue.

BR

Hello,

In Short " We have Got the Phone and Will Work on it, When It,ll be Supported we,ll Add that Model Again in Module" .....

harisa 05-30-2009 07:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by sniper007 (Post 4510300)

BR

plz keep tounge under teeth and wait .good time will come yes at last good time will come .i am sure good time will come.when micro will work best. i pry you should also pry.i request to the world plz pry for micro-box

jaytrio 06-01-2009 06:45

not satisfied.................

they are not answering .........althogh this unit are supported but cant unlock..
where are you guys

LG CU720 NEW UNLOCK: START!
CONNECTING TO SERVER: OK!
ASKING SERVER FOR ACCESS: ACCEPTED!
GETTING CREDIT DATA FROM SERVER: OK! (UNLIMITED)
READING MODEL: OK!
READING IMEI: OK!
READING FIRMWARE INFO: OK!
READING MEMORY INFO: OK!
READING BLUETOOTH INFO: OK!
SENDING PHONE DATA TO SERVER: OK!
WAITING DATA FROM SERVER: OK!
SENDING LOADER: ERROR!
LG CU720 NEW UNLOCK: END!
LG CU720 NEW FACTORY RESET: START!
FACTORY RESETING: OK!
LG CU720 NEW FACTORY RESET: END!
LG CU720 NEW UNLOCK: START!
GETTING CREDIT DATA FROM SERVER: OK! (UNLIMITED)
READING MODEL: OK!
READING FIRMWARE INFO: OK!
READING MEMORY INFO: OK!
READING BLUETOOTH INFO: OK!
SENDING PHONE DATA TO SERVER: OK!
WAITING DATA FROM SERVER: OK!
SENDING LOADER: ERROR!
LG CU720 NEW UNLOCK: END!

IMEI 011487008516367
FIRMW. CU720-MSM4090201C-V10l
DATE MAR-26-2008
FLASH ID 0098:00CA
toshiba_tya000bc00dogg
BT. ADDR. 00 1F E3 27 DC 06

cellbhai 06-02-2009 01:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by cellbhai (Post 4497939)
I cannot login server.I made complaint to distributer,Product team yet no response.My user name password not working,I cannot update my box so my box is sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping in cupboard.

Dear supporter I receive ur pm and i sent detailed pm to u.Still waiting ur good support answer.Thank u.

cellbhai 06-06-2009 05:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by cellbhai (Post 4524126)
Dear supporter I receive ur pm and i sent detailed pm to u.Still waiting ur good support answer.Thank u.

DEAR SUPPORTER, WON'T U LIKE TO SOLVE PROBLEM TO UR BOX USER?:mad:

.::Skylinks::. 06-06-2009 09:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by cellbhai (Post 4537077)
DEAR SUPPORTER, WON'T U LIKE TO SOLVE PROBLEM TO UR BOX USER?:mad:

Hello,

Supporter Won,t help you about in This Case...

Now you have to Send PM to Product Manager or Contact with him on Sonork 100.200000

..::: Naveed :::.. 06-08-2009 14:34

Should i disclose some truth here again ? what kind of support Micro-box team has and should i tell everyone here about micro-box team supporter sami what kind of language he use with his box user's ? i hve to say Never buy this box its dead project like red box..

Br
Naveed

sniper007 06-08-2009 18:05

GSM business is really going toward a very strange path.............................................. ....