GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > BB5BOX Products > BB5BOX > BB5 RPL

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2008, 00:16   #1 (permalink)

Member: 751217
Thanks Meter: 0
Dead N73.

First i want to say Hello to Everyone because i'm new here
I want to ask about support or some sugestions, help.
Today i've killed my first phone - n73, and probably it was my fault.
I've try to unlock it but i loose the power when bb5box was writing the PM308. (power conector jump out from pin.) after that phone freeze on full reset.
My second mistake , i've mix with the cables today, i've add few cm's to test point cables. I dindnt check the support before otherwise i'll eft the cables with normal lenght.
Now i dont have connection with the phone any more (Cannot detect phone on FBUS interface).
Phone is not turning on at all. Windows is looking far a drivers when i try connect it with normal usb cable but thats it.
I try diffrent n73 and everything looks alright, box is still reading phones normal.
Is there any chance to bring to life this phone? probably full flash colud helps but i dont have any flasher to it, like jaf etc.
Can anyone give mesome advise? some sugestions? or i kill this phone for good?
Thank You for any sugestions and help.
Regarsd
Synth

i'm sorry i put this thread in a wrong pleace.
Can i ask about delete my post? (is in the write pleace now)

Last edited by synth1; 04-16-2008 at 00:24.
Old 04-16-2008, 00:26   #2 (permalink)

Member: 36653
Thanks Meter: 336
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by synth1 View Post
First i want to say Hello to Everyone because i'm new here
I want to ask about support or some sugestions, help.
Today i've killed my first phone - n73, and probably it was my fault.
I've try to unlock it but i loose the power when bb5box was writing the PM308. (power conector jump out from pin.) after that phone freeze on full reset.
My second mistake , i've mix with the cables today, i've add few cm's to test point cables. I dindnt check the support before otherwise i'll eft the cables with normal lenght.
Now i dont have connection with the phone any more (Cannot detect phone on FBUS interface).
Phone is not turning on at all. Windows is looking far a drivers when i try connect it with normal usb cable but thats it.
I try diffrent n73 and everything looks alright, box is still reading phones normal.
Is there any chance to bring to life this phone? probably full flash colud helps but i dont have any flasher to it, like jaf etc.
Can anyone give mesome advise? some sugestions? or i kill this phone for good?
Thank You for any sugestions and help.
Regarsd
Synth
yes can be brinked to life with flashing but you will have bad imei and phone loked to all network you must rewrite the pm308 buckup that bb5box do it and after tray to unlock it again
to flash it must have jaf or mt box or other box that can flash it
Old 04-16-2008, 00:32   #3 (permalink)

the new thank you for a very quick response.
So i understand that after fllashing with jaf or mt, bb5box w'll start read this phone again and then i need to backup this pm308 to repair wrong imei? correct?
regards
Synth
Old 04-16-2008, 15:53   #4 (permalink)

Member: 36653
Thanks Meter: 336
Quote:
Originally Posted by synth1 View Post
the new thank you for a very quick response.
So i understand that after fllashing with jaf or mt, bb5box w'll start read this phone again and then i need to backup this pm308 to repair wrong imei? correct?
regards
Synth
no you bb5box have maded the first time buckup so after reviving you n73 with flash simply connect it to bb5box and do write buckup pm308 and then unlock
Old 04-16-2008, 16:05   #5 (permalink)

Ok, now i know everything.
Thanx Bro
Old 04-16-2008, 16:33   #6 (permalink)

I've just checked but i see that the backup file is probably damaged :/ (RM-133_***************xx_Locked_Keycnt_0_Fbuscnt_0__V _05wk47v38.1_19-01-07_RM-133_(c)_Nokia..binSize of file 0KB)
So it looks that i need now RPL calculation?