GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   AlcaBull (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f450/)
-   -   activation alcabull (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f450/activation-alcabull-516564/)

domidelcourt 03-23-2008 18:27

activation alcabull
 
need to activate my alcabull box

Serial: 010012f0b0
Username:
Password:
Email: [email protected]
Activation Date: 2008-01-28 09:31:55


reseller gsmboutique france

please, thank's

pinheadZ 03-31-2008 19:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by domidelcourt (Post 3180883)
need to activate my alcabull box

Serial: 010012f0b0
Username:
Password:
Email: [email protected]
Activation Date: 2008-01-28 09:31:55


reseller gsmboutique france

please, thank's


your box is activated ok

www.AlcaBull.com

jeurys 04-01-2008 18:08

Need to activate my alcabull box

Serial: 010020a37e
Username:
Password:
Email: [email protected]
Date of purchase: 2008-04-01
reseller :Ipmart

please, thank's

pinheadZ 04-02-2008 02:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeurys (Post 3204631)
Need to activate my alcabull box

Serial: 010020a37e
Username:
Password:
Email: [email protected]
Date of purchase: 2008-04-01
reseller :Ipmart

please, thank's

activated ok

www.AlcaBull.com

jeurys 04-04-2008 22:37

activation alcabull please help
 
:confused:activation alcabull please help

Serial:010020a37e
Username:
Password:
Email:[email protected]
Activation Date: 2008-04-04 17:07:45

pinheadZ 04-04-2008 23:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeurys (Post 3212525)
:confused:activation alcabull please help

Serial:010020a37e
Username:
Password:
Email:[email protected]
Activation Date: 2008-04-04 17:07:45


activated ok

www.AlcaBull.com

wiky 04-07-2008 18:46

Need the activation for my Box
 
Serial:01001307c5
Reseller: Unlock Cellular
Mai: [email protected]

User:
Pass:

quimera 04-08-2008 14:30

Hello mr pinheadz need your help
Please me to trigger a box of the alcabull
Which is not activated pear see if I can activate and
I have several months without be able to activate please
helpme in the activation of this box and I need
Downloading the latest patches which I
Have the sn of the box is

SN: 010011c988
Reseller: ************s
Email: [email protected]

wiky 04-10-2008 16:16

Thanks !! All OK Now
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by wiky (Post 3219778)
Serial:01001307c5
Reseller: Unlock Cellular
Mai: [email protected]

User:
Pass:

All is O.K. Now
Thanks a lot!!!
Now I can use my Alcabull!!

elektra1980 04-10-2008 16:57

Activate my Alcabull
 
Please activate my Alcabull
SN:010020923c
Thank You

haitham ZEDAN 04-10-2008 20:58

i need to active my alcabull
 
Box SN : 0100203691
Reseller: fonc
[email protected]

choiceyu 04-11-2008 05:00

Active my Alcabull
 
Please active my Alcabull box.
SN: 010020d99d

Thanks a lot!

Roalnd78 04-14-2008 05:53

Please I want to activate my Alcabull
SN:010020e642
Reseller : GPGINDUSTRIES
Thank You

free com 07-18-2008 14:56

hola amigos necesito activar mi alcabull, alguien me puede ayudar??? la serie de mi maquina es s/n 0100209979

aleale05 07-23-2008 16:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by free com (Post 3491100)
hola amigos necesito activar mi alcabull, alguien me puede ayudar??? la serie de mi maquina es s/n 0100209979

Your box are activated!!

www.alcabull.com


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 22:55.


vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -

Page generated in 0.12394 seconds with 6 queries

SEO by vBSEO