GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Matador Engine Products > FMA clip

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2008, 14:19   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 3811
Thanks Meter: 24
Att All Mods Here ............

I have bought my fma clip brand new when i try to update it on your site i get invalid serial i have pm all you mods with SN and EMAIL could you please indicate how long do i have to wait to be able to use this clip

i have this clip now for over one week
Old 02-24-2008, 00:33   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 104911
Thanks Meter: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEKIN View Post
I have bought my fma clip brand new when i try to update it on your site i get invalid serial i have pm all you mods with SN and EMAIL could you please indicate how long do i have to wait to be able to use this clip

i have this clip now for over one week
one week, your lucky i'ii been waiting about one month but have given up e-mailing and pming because it seems there is no support.

my FMA clip has gone in the bin without ever being used.

br
Old 02-25-2008, 13:07   #3 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 34016
Sonork: 100.67372
Thanks Meter: 24,594
Hello,

When you register on web u have to enter your password... just need use this password to login.

I have already explain it? It case to make things easier pls download updater here :

http://fmaclip.com/soft/FMA_Client.rar

@sharaz191

Update coming soon will make u happy

@James-R

no mail from u...pls infor me...

@Tekin

One week we are talking via PM I think...continue asking me and I will continue helping.

Last edited by GPGIndustries; 02-25-2008 at 13:13.
Old 02-25-2008, 18:09   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 104911
Thanks Meter: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by GPGIndustries View Post
Hello,

When you register on web u have to enter your password... just need use this password to login.

I have already explain it? It case to make things easier pls download updater here :

http://fmaclip.com/soft/FMA_Client.rar

@sharaz191

Update coming soon will make u happy

@James-R

no mail from u...pls infor me...

@Tekin

One week we are talking via PM I think...continue asking me and I will continue helping.

as i said its too late its gone in the bin, if your customers can wait one month before they get there phone back thats fine but mine will not. one month without any answer is quite frankly takin the p1ss, i have tried to contact your so called "supporters" by PM here, ICQ and e-mail but no help. i have brought a different box which unlocked the phone's long ago.

first and last time i purchase anything from this "team".

good luck to anyone who brought this dead clip with no support.

br
Old 02-25-2008, 18:54   #5 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 34016
Sonork: 100.67372
Thanks Meter: 24,594
Where did u baugh this clip pls? Dont forget your resselers can also help you on this.

WHo have u contact for support?
Old 02-26-2008, 00:48   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 3811
Thanks Meter: 24
Hi there my clip is now updated after downloading updater client thank you ( also had PM from PADERF with link for updater many thanks )

@GPGIndustries many thanks for your reply my clip is now updated but still cannot login to FMA site I am confused here I have bought the clip brand new from resseler in sealed packet I am the only one that has tried to register the clip activation code is it possible that 2 clips have the SAME act code or there is some problem with the site database the clip updated with no problem ..........................