GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Matador Engine Products > FMA clip

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2008, 17:02   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 309299
Thanks Meter: 259
clip dont work at all

dear friends form fma clip i got clip since some weeks ago but i have tested with e101a and e201a and nothing but i though it was the phones cause in my country we try differents devices like alcabull, multibox, otuf, infinity, solarclip, and nothigh so i thought it was the same story but today a client came with regular e105 and devices just dont work at all, just connect power supply to clip and green light turn on indicating box is ready i connect cable to box and to phone then press power botton in phone shortly and nothing, i try with 6 diferent cables, (just to make think clears to you i got 6 cables cause i got 3 fma clip, 2 dead and one brand new working at least that was what i thought) then to disipate my doubts i try with my other tools and phone is unlocked, then i try to update box once again just in case but fma client says that box is up to date so what can we do about it
Old 03-08-2008, 18:06   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 77862
Thanks Meter: 15
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by denisirias View Post
dear friends form fma clip i got clip since some weeks ago but i have tested with e101a and e201a and nothing but i though it was the phones cause in my country we try differents devices like alcabull, multibox, otuf, infinity, solarclip, and nothigh so i thought it was the same story but today a client came with regular e105 and devices just dont work at all, just connect power supply to clip and green light turn on indicating box is ready i connect cable to box and to phone then press power botton in phone shortly and nothing, i try with 6 diferent cables, (just to make think clears to you i got 6 cables cause i got 3 fma clip, 2 dead and one brand new working at least that was what i thought) then to disipate my doubts i try with my other tools and phone is unlocked, then i try to update box once again just in case but fma client says that box is up to date so what can we do about it
pls post your test here :

http:///vbb/showth...=500035&page=2
Old 03-10-2008, 18:39   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 309299
Thanks Meter: 259
clip is working now 100% thanks fma clip