GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Z3X-Team Products

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2021, 21:29   #1 (permalink)
Major Poster
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 47
Member: 1834684
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 18
A022M Unlock code 000000 [Answered]


Checking Login and Password... OK

Ballance: 17 crd.

You have 17 credit(s) left. This operation takes 5 credits.Continue? Yes

Waiting ADB device... OK

Reading phone info...

Model: SM-A022M

Android version: 10

PDA version: A022MUBU1AUA8

CSC version: A022MOWE1AUA9

Phone version: A022MUBU1AUA7

Product code: SM-A022MZBYDOR

CSC country code: DOMINICAN REPUBLIC

CSC sales code: DOR

Carrier ID: DOR

Phone SN: R58R24PHP6V

IMEI: 35528vvbbbb

HW version: MP 0.200

RF cal date: 20210225

Chip name: MT6739

Modem board: MT6739

Security patch: 2021-01-01

Boot Warranty bit: 0

SIM State: ABSENT

Searching Samsung modem... detected COM65

Initialization zTool Loader... OK

Running zTool, please wait... OK

Loading... OK

Initialization zTool... OK

Running zTool, please wait... OK

Reading data from phone... OK

Searching Ramdump interface... COM22 detected

Reading data from phone... OK

Calculating... OK

Searching server... OK

Waiting for server answer... OK

Freeze code: 42739275

NET lock: 00000000

SUB lock: 00000000

SP lock: 00000000

CP lock: 80919793

For check lock status: *#7465625#

Done with Samsung Tool PRO v.42.10

Last edited by elmetecle; 04-17-2021 at 15:02.
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to elmetecle For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2021, 23:14   #2 (permalink)
Z3X
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,161
Member: 706257
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 632
Hello. CP lock: 80919793
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Z3X For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2021, 22:32   #3 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Mexico
Posts: 18
Member: 1334699
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 2
please help

Checking Login and Password... OK
Balance: 15 crd.
You have 15 credit(s) left. This operation takes 5 credits. Continue? Yes
Waiting ADB device... OK
Reading phone info...
Model: SM-A022M
Android version: 10
PDA version: A022MUBU2AUD1
CSC version: A022MOWO2AUD1
Phone version: A022MUBU2AUD1
Product code: SM-A022MZBMIUS
CSC country code: Mexico
CSC sales code: IUS
Carrier ID: MXO
Phone SN: R58R230SYHK
IMEI: 353546671629769
HW version: MP 0.200
RF cal date: 20210218
Chip name: MT6739
Modem board: MT6739
Security patch: 2021-04-01
Boot Warranty bit: 0
SIM State: ABSENT
Rebooting phone... OK
Waiting ADB device... OK
Waiting for device to become ready... OK
Searching Samsung modem... detected COM237
Initialization zTool Loader... OK
Running zTool, please wait... OK
Loading... OK
Initialization zTool... OK
Running zTool, please wait... OK
Reading data from phone... OK
Searching Ramdump interface... COM35 detected
Reading data from phone... OK
Calculating... OK
Searching server... OK
Waiting for server answer... OK
Freeze code: 40268179
NET lock: 00000000
SUB lock: 00000000
SP lock: 00000000
CP lock: 00000000
For check lock status: *#7465625#

Done with Samsung Tool PRO v.42.11
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2021, 22:40   #4 (permalink)
Z3X
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,161
Member: 706257
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 632
Quote:
Originally Posted by cel_unlock View Post
please help

Checking Login and Password... OK
Balance: 15 crd.
You have 15 credit(s) left. This operation takes 5 credits. Continue? Yes
Waiting ADB device... OK
Reading phone info...
Model: SM-A022M
Android version: 10
PDA version: A022MUBU2AUD1
CSC version: A022MOWO2AUD1
Phone version: A022MUBU2AUD1
Product code: SM-A022MZBMIUS
CSC country code: Mexico
CSC sales code: IUS
Carrier ID: MXO
Phone SN: R58R230SYHK
IMEI: 353546671629769
HW version: MP 0.200
RF cal date: 20210218
Chip name: MT6739
Modem board: MT6739
Security patch: 2021-04-01
Boot Warranty bit: 0
SIM State: ABSENT
Rebooting phone... OK
Waiting ADB device... OK
Waiting for device to become ready... OK
Searching Samsung modem... detected COM237
Initialization zTool Loader... OK
Running zTool, please wait... OK
Loading... OK
Initialization zTool... OK
Running zTool, please wait... OK
Reading data from phone... OK
Searching Ramdump interface... COM35 detected
Reading data from phone... OK
Calculating... OK
Searching server... OK
Waiting for server answer... OK
Freeze code: 40268179
NET lock: 00000000
SUB lock: 00000000
SP lock: 00000000
CP lock: 00000000
For check lock status: *#7465625#

Done with Samsung Tool PRO v.42.11
Hello. Attach please photo of lock with inserted sim card.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2021, 04:07   #5 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Mexico
Posts: 18
Member: 1334699
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z3X View Post
Hello. Attach please photo of lock with inserted sim card.
https://drive.google.com/drive/recent
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2021, 06:58   #6 (permalink)
Z3X
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,161
Member: 706257
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 632
Quote:
Originally Posted by cel_unlock View Post
Link incorrect. Please upload to image hosting and attach link here.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2021, 14:53   #7 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Mexico
Posts: 18
Member: 1334699
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 2
https://postimg.cc/gallery/xqgjwf2
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2021, 14:54   #8 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Mexico
Posts: 18
Member: 1334699
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z3X View Post
Link incorrect. Please upload to image hosting and attach link here.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/xqgjwf2
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2021, 16:16   #9 (permalink)
Z3X
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,161
Member: 706257
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 632
As you can see, phone dont asking for unlock codes.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2021, 16:54   #10 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Mexico
Posts: 18
Member: 1334699
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z3X View Post
Hello. Attach please photo of lock with inserted sim card.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z3X View Post
As you can see, phone dont asking for unlock codes.
yes i underestand, then ? what do you recomend ? maybe another firmware
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2021, 17:05   #11 (permalink)
Z3X
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,161
Member: 706257
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 632
This phone have APK lock, so it dont ask for unlock codes, even to flash another firmware. And you need to check this before every codes reading.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 00:40.



Powered by Searchlight © 2021 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.17262 seconds with 7 queries

SEO by vBSEO