GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Z3X-Team Products

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2009, 16:43   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Portugal
Age: 38
Posts: 361
Member: 246072
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 96
c5212 info needed


Can you please tell me the correct procedure to flash samsung c5212, i downloaded this files from support:

C5212XEIA7_Master.tfs
C5212XEIA7_Master.cla
C5212XEIA7_Slave.cla
C5212XEIA7_Slave.tfs
C5212XEIA7_Master.cfg
C5212XEIA7_Slave.cfg

Into z3x software i selected c5212_m and add to
BIN,CLA- C5212XEIA7_Master.cla
TFS- C5212XEIA7_Master.tfs
and then selected C5212_s this files:
BIN,CLA - C5212XEIA7_Slave.cla
TFS - C5212XEIA7_Slave.tfs

phone flash ok, but when power on it hangs. am i doing something wrong??
need help please phone was working ok i just need to change language
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 23:11   #2 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
blang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: future
Posts: 21,882
Member: 2368
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.111111
Thanks Meter: 181,012
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpoOnx View Post
Can you please tell me the correct procedure to flash samsung c5212, i downloaded this files from support:

C5212XEIA7_Master.tfs
C5212XEIA7_Master.cla
C5212XEIA7_Slave.cla
C5212XEIA7_Slave.tfs
C5212XEIA7_Master.cfg
C5212XEIA7_Slave.cfg

Into z3x software i selected c5212_m and add to
BIN,CLA- C5212XEIA7_Master.cla
TFS- C5212XEIA7_Master.tfs
and then selected C5212_s this files:
BIN,CLA - C5212XEIA7_Slave.cla
TFS - C5212XEIA7_Slave.tfs

phone flash ok, but when power on it hangs. am i doing something wrong??
need help please phone was working ok i just need to change language
FLash again and choice option format TFS for each part master and slave.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 01:43   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Portugal
Age: 38
Posts: 361
Member: 246072
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 96
format TFS was ticked, and i had no errors while flashing but finaly after 3 times flashing the phone went fine. anyway tks for your answer mr. blang
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 01:45   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
toutou_gsm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: inside nck
Posts: 3,886
Member: 628112
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1589052
Thanks Meter: 3,724
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpoOnx View Post
format TFS was ticked, and i had no errors while flashing but finaly after 3 times flashing the phone went fine. anyway tks for your answer mr. blang

great news,z3x is a good solution flash and unlock for new samsung msl

regards
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 15:15   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
tzitzu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Romania
Posts: 361
Member: 882067
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1604678
Thanks Meter: 45
same thing here i've flash it twice first time it self restarted after flash showing only " c5212" and after second ok flash become a brand new brick , now i've trid 3'rd time and it gives me
tfs write -fail
any solutions?
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 17:01   #6 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
blang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: future
Posts: 21,882
Member: 2368
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.111111
Thanks Meter: 181,012
Quote:
Originally Posted by tzitzu View Post
same thing here i've flash it twice first time it self restarted after flash showing only " c5212" and after second ok flash become a brand new brick , now i've trid 3'rd time and it gives me
tfs write -fail
any solutions?
first flash master , after flash slave. tick "format ffs"
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
DK2 Info needed!! Y2K Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L ) 5 08-15-2016 15:12
C5212 E2P needed ?? urgent llcoolr HWK 1 09-27-2009 11:43
Info needed :test &transf. card sw nokya Motorola Old Legacy (EMMI) 3 01-17-2002 19:18
3210 flash info needed... timitiz Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L ) 5 08-10-2001 17:57
Nokia 1610 from E Plus pin info needed talenat Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L ) 0 11-16-2000 02:56

 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:20.



Powered by Searchlight © 2021 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.15250 seconds with 9 queries

SEO by vBSEO