GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Z3X-Team Products

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2022, 07:37   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 274
Member: 1740779
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 134
card dead [Solved]


So whats the deal you guys kill smart cards if the box isnt used for too long and i see if i want a replacement card it says if i havent used it in 6 months I cant transfer my activations and credits to the replacement smart card, is that accurate?
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2022, 09:59   #2 (permalink)
Z3X
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 4,970
Member: 706257
Status: Online
Thanks Meter: 1,665
Hello. Nobory kills your card. Whats the problem with transferring?
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2022, 10:16   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 274
Member: 1740779
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z3X View Post
Hello. Nobory kills your card. Whats the problem with transferring?
well i have not used it much in the last couple of years but i do update every few months and yesterday when I was finally going to use it the card was dead. Tried the fix dead card in shell but it tells me to choose a card since its dead I cant. Ordering from GSMserver is a pain but i did notice this message which I do not know if i misunderstand it saying that if i have not used it in 6 months i cant transfer.

Attention: This smart-card can be purchased only by customers with not serviceable Z3X smart-card and box/dongle which was started last time not later than 6 months ago. Banned or lost boxes are not included in this list.

Last edited by vaevictus0321; 01-15-2022 at 10:22.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2022, 12:00   #4 (permalink)
Z3X
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 4,970
Member: 706257
Status: Online
Thanks Meter: 1,665
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaevictus0321 View Post
well i have not used it much in the last couple of years but i do update every few months and yesterday when I was finally going to use it the card was dead. Tried the fix dead card in shell but it tells me to choose a card since its dead I cant. Ordering from GSMserver is a pain but i did notice this message which I do not know if i misunderstand it saying that if i have not used it in 6 months i cant transfer.

Attention: This smart-card can be purchased only by customers with not serviceable Z3X smart-card and box/dongle which was started last time not later than 6 months ago. Banned or lost boxes are not included in this list.
During repair operation shell selecting reader, not card. Disconnect card, press repair dead card, then connect it and choose reader with card.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2022, 07:17   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 274
Member: 1740779
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z3X View Post
During repair operation shell selecting reader, not card. Disconnect card, press repair dead card, then connect it and choose reader with card.
ok i was able to figure out the problem it had nothing to do with the box or the smart card, I use 3 computers and none worked, I also tried other boxes which I had not before and none of those worked either, i remembered all 3 had recently updated windows 10. Long story short I installed Z3X on A gaming computer that has windows 10 updates turned off and it worked with no problem. So I did a system restore to about a month ago and all started detecting the smart card again. Sorry for being a d!ck, my bad.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:53.



Powered by Searchlight © 2022 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2022 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.07671 seconds with 7 queries

SEO by vBSEO