GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Z3X-Team Products

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2020, 15:13   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1219775
Thanks Meter: 46
Donate money to this user
Red face Galaxy A6 SM-A600T Unlock Done but No Signal (Radio Off)

Hello Z3X Team, I tried to unlock a Galaxy A6 T-Mobile by Z3X, at first i get an error Modem not Supported, I have flashed modem from combination and Z3X get it unlocked but i have signal issue... I have Radio Off on testing, when i tick it On, it goes off automatically... I flash back with full stock firmware without success, i try combination nothing seem to work for me.... Please help

image here

Quote:
Operation: Unlock
Selected model: SM-A600T
Software version: 40.6

Checking Login and Password... OK
Ballance: 12 crd.
You have 12 credit(s) left. This operation takes 5 credits.Continue? Yes
Waiting ADB device... OK
Reading phone info...
Model: SM-A600T
Android version: 9
PDA version: A600TUVS3BSK2
CSC version: A600TTMB3BSK2
Phone version: A600TUVS3BSK2
Product code:
CSC country code: USA
CSC sales code: TMB
Phone SN: RF8KB1FL11Y
IMEI: 359xxxxxxxxxx690
HW version: REV1.0
RF cal date: 20181112
Chip name: EXYNOS7884
Modem board: SHANNON327
Security patch: 2019-12-01
Boot Warranty bit: 0
SIM State: NETWORK_LOCKED
Initialization zTool... OK
Running zTool, please wait... OK
Reading data from phone... OK
Searching server... OK
Checking server answer... modem not supported
Searching server... OK
Checking available files... not found compatible file
Try downgrade modem if possible or use new method.

Quote:

Waiting ADB device... OK
Reading phone info...
Phone version: A600TUVS3BSK2
Product code:
IMEI: 359xxxxxxxxxx690
Searching server... OK
Checking server answer... OK
Executing... OK
Reading data from phone... error (0 15)
Reboot phone and try again.
Check ADB drivers, USB cable. Don't use USB Hubs
If this repeated then reflash phone and make factory reset.

With Combination modem
Quote:

Waiting ADB device... OK
Reading phone info...
Phone version: A600TUVU3ASK1
Product code:
IMEI: 359xxxxxxxxx690
Searching Samsung diag port... detected COM75
Searching server... OK
Checking server answer... OK
Executing... OK
Calculating... OK
Searching server... OK
Waiting for server answer... OK
Rebooting phone... OK
Unlock done

Done with Samsung Tool PRO v.40.6
Old 06-27-2020, 17:10   #2 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 2613252
Thanks Meter: 1,837
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andosonson View Post
Hello Z3X Team, I tried to unlock a Galaxy A6 T-Mobile by Z3X, at first i get an error Modem not Supported, I have flashed modem from combination and Z3X get it unlocked but i have signal issue... I have Radio Off on testing, when i tick it On, it goes off automatically... I flash back with full stock firmware without success, i try combination nothing seem to work for me.... Please help

image here

With Combination modem

Hello, have you checked the service mode?

From the keyboard doing this code * # 0011 # enter the service mode and check the baseband s and the ime status and mipi status are ok and not imei ng or mipi falided or the unknown baseband.

In the case of the service mode screenshot with the status of imei and mipi and baseband and post the screenshot with the sim inserted to see the no signal error if tmobile is still blocked or is another problem.
Old 06-27-2020, 18:28   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by amleto90 View Post
Hello, have you checked the service mode?

From the keyboard doing this code * # 0011 # enter the service mode and check the baseband s and the ime status and mipi status are ok and not imei ng or mipi falided or the unknown baseband.

In the case of the service mode screenshot with the status of imei and mipi and baseband and post the screenshot with the sim inserted to see the no signal error if tmobile is still blocked or is another problem.
Hello sir! This is What service mode shows
Image here
baseband seems to be OK on Phone information

How to solve my issue please
Old 06-27-2020, 20:40   #4 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 2613252
Thanks Meter: 1,837
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andosonson View Post
Hello sir! This is What service mode shows
Image here
baseband seems to be OK on Phone information

How to solve my issue please
From the screenshot you posted of the service mode of the imei and mipi phone are ok and not damaged, but the baseband gives an Error (rat none) error.

Have you tried to see if the phone is unlocked from the tmobile app by inserting another non t mobile sim,
or trying factory reset of the phone before inserting the sim and restarting the whole phone to see if the network works?

When you finished unlocking the phone did you install the phone firmware stock modem before inserting the sim?

Because if in case you have not installed the firmware stock modem and you have left the modem of the combination and then you have inserted the sim it is normal that the network does not work

Have you tried to insert a sim both tmobile and not tmobile to see if the network works by trying to make a call and connect the
3g or 4g data network if it works, or by trying to select the phone's manual network search

If you post a video or a screenshot with the sim inserted to see the network error that gives you when you make a call or if the 3g 4g connection works

Last edited by amleto90; 06-27-2020 at 20:47.
Old 06-28-2020, 00:01   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
From the screenshot you posted of the service mode of the imei and mipi phone are ok and not damaged, but the baseband gives an Error (rat none) error.

Have you tried to see if the phone is unlocked from the tmobile app by inserting another non t mobile sim,
or trying factory reset of the phone before inserting the sim and restarting the whole phone to see if the network works?

When you finished unlocking the phone did you install the phone firmware stock modem before inserting the sim?

Because if in case you have not installed the firmware stock modem and you have left the modem of the combination and then you have inserted the sim it is normal that the network does not work

Have you tried to insert a sim both tmobile and not tmobile to see if the network works by trying to make a call and connect the
3g or 4g data network if it works, or by trying to select the phone's manual network search

If you post a video or a screenshot with the sim inserted to see the network error that gives you when you make a call or if the 3g 4g connection works

Before unlocking the phone, i have inserted a non T-Mobile sim inside, as you cam see in the logs, the phone was locked i try to unlock several time until i flash a modem from combination. When i get no signal after some minutes, i search network manually and the phone even cannot search for network, i flash stock modem, then i flash back full stock firmware downloaded on Z3X support... I don't think i did something wrong, the Big Problem is Radio Off, when radio stay off phone looks like on Airplane mode...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Old 06-28-2020, 02:59   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:

I get more info with combination file in service mode, Baseband is UNKNOWN , everytime phone says no sim card...

Service Mode WIth combination

Phone information with combination

About with combo

I hope this informations can help you to tell how to solve this issue Or to Rollback the unlock operation