GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Z3X-Team Products (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f453/)
-   -   Galaxy Note 4 Verizon SM-N910V FRP Samsung Account Lock Removal Bypass HELP (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f453/galaxy-note-4-verizon-sm-n910v-frp-samsung-account-lock-removal-bypass-help-2183377/)

GalaxyVibe 09-11-2018 22:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by C4savage (Post 13312728)
problems i flash combination to get out the reactivation lock on the n910v verizon note . The combination worked now trying to flash back the android 6 firmware odin is giving me errors on flashing. Anybody knows i feel i bricked the phone

Try the full 4 file Odin flash (BL,AP,CP,CSC)

C4savage 09-12-2018 02:08

do you have that particular file download link . All i am seeing to download is the one with the ap file alone

GalaxyVibe 09-13-2018 01:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by C4savage (Post 13313032)
do you have that particular file download link . All i am seeing to download is the one with the ap file alone

What firmware Exactly do you need?

C4savage 09-19-2018 18:30

n910v firmware all i am seeing is the tar file with the ap alone
remember you said to Try the full 4 file Odin flash (BL,AP,CP,CSC)
Where do i get that from ?

GalaxyVibe 09-19-2018 21:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by C4savage (Post 13326110)
n910v firmware all i am seeing is the tar file with the ap alone
remember you said to Try the full 4 file Odin flash (BL,AP,CP,CSC)
Where do i get that from ?

What firmware Exactly do you need? What binary?

Kazimov 10-02-2018 11:16

Using Version...1.0.0.0059
Selected Port SAMSUNG Mobile USB Modem #5 COM11
Selected Model SM-N900V
Selected Task SAMSUNG REACTIVATION Remove

Searching phone...
Init ok..

Unsupported for Reactivation Lock REMOVE..
Finish...

!!! Fail !!!!
Restart Phone if not auto...
Total Time Take...00:00:00
Log Saved

GalaxyVibe 11-25-2018 04:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazimov (Post 13346700)
Using Version...1.0.0.0059
Selected Port SAMSUNG Mobile USB Modem #5 COM11
Selected Model SM-N900V
Selected Task SAMSUNG REACTIVATION Remove

Searching phone...
Init ok..

Unsupported for Reactivation Lock REMOVE..
Finish...

!!! Fail !!!!
Restart Phone if not auto...
Total Time Take...00:00:00
Log Saved

Bro, you did not read the whole post. The solution was given by "CloseCOder" and it is on page 7:

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f453...l#post12682555

zeeshan tayyab 11-26-2018 11:57

i have n915v 6.0.1 in working condition,but cant uncheck reactivation lock,
how to fix it?

BillA 11-27-2018 19:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by zeeshan tayyab (Post 13436802)
i have n915v 6.0.1 in working condition,but cant uncheck reactivation lock,
how to fix it?

It's a known bug in older Verizon phones, it still works till it's factory resetted.
You can try this alternative method, if done correctly it works and tested it.
If it fails, start over by flashing a full stock firmware and factory reset from recovery,
must be patient and accurate when doing this!

Create a new Samsung account in a PC browser at https://account.samsung.com
Flash it with a matching combi firmware.
Perform a Reset FRP/SRL (Samsung Reactivation Lock) unlock using any box.
Wait about 5 minutes, then go to Settings > Backup and Reset, and try to make a Factory Data Reset.
If a Factory Data Reset can't be done in the settings menu, try to do it in recovery mode.
Try to enter a Samsung account created earlier.
Restart the phone and connect it to WiFi.
In a PC browser go to https://findmymobile.samsung.com/ and log in with the account created earlier.
Select the phone which was just added to the account, then select Unlock My Device and Unlock Reactivation Lock.
Restart the phone and verify if the SRL is gone.

The reason why this works fully is because the security area gets cleared by the official method. ;)

BillA 12-02-2018 18:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by BillA (Post 13439150)
--

Sorry I've left out a few steps in my previous post (late nights lol), so here's the correct one.

It's a known bug in older Verizon phones which prevents the Samsung Reactivation Lock flag to be turned off completely, and while it still works, it can cause issues once the phone has been resetted.
The method below allow you to remove the flag completely, and not having to worry about it when the phone is resetted.

The reason why this alternative method works, is because the security hash gets cleared by the official server and not just wiped on the phone. ;)
If it fails, simply start over with step#2, must be patient by following each step carefully!

1. Create a new Samsung account on a PC browser at https://Account.Samsung.com
2. Flash a binary compatible combi firmware.
3. Perform a Reset FRP (Factory Reset Protection) + SRL (Samsung Reactivation Lock) unlock using any box.
4. Go to Settings > Backup and Reset, and try to do a Factory Data Reset.
If a Factory Data Reset can't be done in the settings menu, try to do it in recovery mode.
5. Connect to WiFi, then enter the Samsung account created earlier into the phone under Settings > Accounts > Samsung Account or Settings > Security > RemoteControls/FindMyPhone, or by sideloading the Galaxy Apps apk.
6. Flash the phone with a binary compatible stock firmware parts AP, BL, and CP only. without the CS/CSC/UserData part of the firmware.
7. Once the phone has restarted, connect it to WiFi, and try to set it up with the Samsung Account created earlier (if it's asking for it). If it doesn't accept it, just leave it on that screen and continue with the next step.
8. On a PC browser go to https://FindMyMobile.Samsung.com and log in with the Samsung Account created earlier.
Select the phone you are currently working on from the menu (if there are more than one registered to this account, you can verify it by the imei), then select both Unlock My Device and Unlock/Remove Reactivation Lock.
On the phone go to Settings > Security > RemoteControls and turn off the FindMyPhone option.
9. Reflash the phone with the latest full stock firmware, and do a factory reset from Settings > Backup > Factory Reset.
10. Once the phone has restarted, verify that the SRL (Samsung Reactivation Lock) has been disabled under Settings > Security > RemoteControls/FindMyPhone. :)

vinslyj 12-09-2019 05:55

I just did this a few moments ago team:
Flashed COMBINATION_VZW_FA44_N910VVRU2APB1.
Then add my Samsung account in settings.
Flashed N910VVRU2BOG5_VZW2BOG5_Verizon_USA_v5.0.1_Repair_F irmware (it's the firmware I had, but regular firmware in general will work).
After flash complete add Samsung account.
Once inside the phone, remove Samsung account.
That's it. and don't forget to connect to internet on the phone plz...

vinslyj 12-09-2019 06:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by vinslyj (Post 13925024)
I just did this a few moments ago team:
Flashed COMBINATION_VZW_FA44_N910VVRU2APB1.
Then add my Samsung account in settings.
Flashed N910VVRU2BOG5_VZW2BOG5_Verizon_USA_v5.0.1_Repair_F irmware (it's the firmware I had, but regular firmware in general will work).
After flash complete add Samsung account.
Once inside the phone, remove Samsung account.
That's it. and don't forget to connect to internet on the phone plz...

However; even though I was able so sign out of my account, when you go into download mode Reactivation Lock is still on. I reset the phone in the settings menu and when it booted back up and ready, I had to put in my Samsung account to get in. I didn't have another Samsung account to replace mine in the setting to test if it can be replaced. So test it if you can. Good luck.

vinslyj 12-09-2019 06:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by vinslyj (Post 13925035)
However; even though I was able so sign out of my account, when you go into download mode Reactivation Lock is still on. I reset the phone in the settings menu and when it booted back up and ready, I had to put in my Samsung account to get in. I didn't have another Samsung account to replace mine in the setting to test if it can be replaced. So test it if you can. Good luck.

In security you cant check reactivation lock nor could I add an account. looking at some more options.