GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Z3X-Team Products

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2017, 17:51   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 2577670
Thanks Meter: 883
NO BOX Universal Lollipop 5.1.1 Marshmallows 6.0.1 GOOGLE FRP Account Bypass Removal

This is an universal GOOGLE ACCOUNT FRP removal without Smart Box. I wrote this tutorial in "xda-developers.com". This method is suppouse to work on any Samsung Galaxy Lollipop 5.1.1, 5.0, Marshmallows 6.0.1 and so on (I personally tried on: Samsung Galaxy G920 S6, G925 S6 Edge, G900 S5, G550T On5, Express 3, J120 J1, J200 J2, J320 J3, SOL J321, and many more) :

Here is the step by step proccess:
01. You need to download the "RealTerm" program and install it in your computer (Thanks Root Junky for the links) : rootjunkysdl.com.

02. Go to phone. You need to have a SIM in your phone for this process to work for the ORIGINAL CARRIER of the phone.

03. Go to your setup screen and connect to WIFI.

05. Using a USB cable, connect your phone to your computer. Make sure that your computer is reconizing your phone by instaling the last Samsung drivers available (Download Center: Download Software, Firmware, Drivers & Manuals | Samsung)

06. Once the phone is reconized by the computer and USB connected, we need to find out in what USB port your phone is connected to. To do that, you need to go you "Device Manager" in your computer. Click on "Modems". Then click on "SAMSUNG Mobile USB". On that screen, open the "Modem Tab". The first thing that you will find is: "PORT: COM09" (COM09 is in example, your phone could be connected to another port like COM41, COM39, and so on).

07. Now that we know our USB port number, open your RealTerm program. In the Realterm "Display" tab, make sure to check the "HALF DUPLEX" box.

08. Then, click on the "PORT" tab. Now, here we are going to enter the port number that our phone is without the COM in the Port box (For Example, COM43 = 43). The click on the "OPEN" button next to it.

09. Go to the "SEND" tab. In the first box, type the following command: at+creg?\r\n and click on "SEND NUMBERS"

10. Then, in the same box, type: atd1234;\r\n and also click "SEND NUMBERS". At this step, you need to look at the phone screen because the dealer is going to try to dial "1234". If not, keep sending the atd1234;\r\n commands.

11. When the dialer shows up, end the call and immediately click on the "MESSAGE" button. The phone is going to go to SMS to send a message to the "1234" number that the phone tried to dial. Send this 1234 number "YOUTUBE.COM" message. Send it. After the message is sent to this number, the words "Youtube.com" would became a blue internet link, click on it. The browser is going to go to Youtube. After you are in YouTube, click on the 3 dots at the upper right hand side of the screen. Click on "Settings", then click "About", then "GOOGLE Privacy Policy". the phone will ask you to choose an internet browser. Use the "Internet Browser"

12. When you are in the browser, again go to " rootjunkysdl.com " (Thanks Root Junky for the Links) and download "com.rootjunky.frpbypass-1.0.apk".

13. Then, go on Google.com and search for "Samsung App Store" : Samsung Galaxy Apps | Mobile Service | APPS | SAMSUNG Levant . Click on the "App Store" button. The Samsung is going to open and ask you to sign in. You would have to either create an account or use your existing Samsung account. Do not worry, you would get to remove it later.

14. Once you are at the Samsung account, search for "ES FILE Explorer" and install it in your phone. Once, it is installed, open the app. The app will allow you to go to the "Download" folder of your phone. There you will find the "com.rootjunky.frpbypass-1.0.apk" that you previously downloaded. Open and Install the "com.rootjunky.frpbypass-1.0.apk". The App will send you to the "Google Sign In" windows. DO NOT SING IN. Click on the three dots at the upper right hand side of the screen and click on "BROWSER SIGN IN". Then a new Google browser sign in screen will appear. Yes, you can Sign in there with your existing Google account (Again, do not worry, you can remove it later). Once you are signed in, you need to restart your phone.

15. Follow the setup instructions. The phone is not going to ask you for the Google account because you already entered.

16. Once at the home screen, click on 'Settings". Then go to "Accounts” and click on the "Samsung Account", click on "Remove Account". The phone is going to ask you for a confirmation to enter your password. Enter it and click on Remove. Go back and click on your "Google Account". Click on "Remove Account".

17. Go back to settings, and then click on "BACKUP AND RESET". Then click on "FACTORY DATA RESET". Then "RESET DEVICE". The phone will factory reset and the FRP will be removed.

DO NOT FORGET TO CLICK ON THE THANKS BUTTON
The Following 105 Users Say Thank You to GalaxyVibe For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 01-21-2017, 08:54   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2129557
Thanks Meter: 57
Old method bro. New method is very simple. Just select A510F in Z3X box and click Reset FRP/Reactivation lock Button. Wait for the set to be on and all done.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to luqmanonline For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2017, 15:18   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1723271
Thanks Meter: 51
yah. its old method but still working. but the easy way is use box then 1 click money hahaha
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jryanp For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2017, 15:31   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jryanp View Post
yah. its old method but still working. but the easy way is use box then 1 click money hahaha
Some models require the Eng Sboot which is very hard to find for free. The box requires a little more knowledge in some models. Some models are not supported in the box. This is a very easy and friendly anyone can use procedure. No eng files required, no file flashing, no odin. Very simple and effective.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GalaxyVibe For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2017, 17:09   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1898289
Thanks Meter: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by GalaxyVibe View Post
Some models require the Eng Sboot which is very hard to find for free. The box requires a little more knowledge in some models. Some models are not supported in the box. This is a very easy and friendly anyone can use procedure. No eng files required, no file flashing, no odin. Very simple and effective.
after send commands nothing happens in the phone (no dialer) J320FN.
Port OK, Half Duplex activated, WIFI connected and activated SIM card inside.
The Following User Says Thank You to mandango For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2017, 23:08   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandango View Post
after send commands nothing happens in the phone (no dialer) J320FN.
Port OK, Half Duplex activated, WIFI connected and activated SIM card inside.
Working 1000% I have done many J320FN phones, you must be skipping a step somewhere.
The Following User Says Thank You to GalaxyVibe For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2017, 23:40   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1898289
Thanks Meter: 39
I'll check again one by one, I can before with this way and sideload, but this recent one no lucky by both ways. Maybe has last December security patch, should be higher security than Agoust and previous, but I can't afirm is that way is fixed or not.
The Following User Says Thank You to mandango For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2017, 06:02   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandango View Post
I'll check again one by one, I can before with this way and sideload, but this recent one no lucky by both ways. Maybe has last December security patch, should be higher security than Agoust and previous, but I can't afirm is that way is fixed or not.
This method should not be patched. This method uses the dialer of the phone which should be always enabled because the phone should always be ready to dial emergency numbers like 911. That is why the method should work every time if the process is followed step by step.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GalaxyVibe For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2017, 06:50   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

There is another dialer for removing the FRP lock. It is called "FRP Fast Call". This computer program should make the call for the FRP removal easier than Realterm. Here is a link posted by "birindar" (Thank you birindar for your link):

http://www.phonica.one/media/FRP%20C...BIRINDAR)).zip

Last edited by GalaxyVibe; 01-25-2017 at 06:56.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to GalaxyVibe For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2017, 01:27   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis.717 View Post
Okay so I have folowed the procedure but i block at step 14.

When i click on the apk file, installation is okay but if i try to open it, I got a message :"FRP Bypass stopped"... and i don't see Google Sign in windows.

Any help??
Okay, so picking up from step "14", you can also try

14. Try by downloading the Quick Shortcut Maker apk from the link below:
https://quickshortcutmaker.en.uptodown.com/android

15. Copy the apk from your computer to an SdCard. Slice in the SD card in your phone.

16. Open the ES Files program and search for the "Quick Shortcut Maker apk" in your SD Card.

17. Install it in your phone and open the apk. After opening the Quick Shortcut Maker apk, search on the search bar of it "Google Account Manager".

18. Then scroll down and select:

Google Account Manager
Type Email and Pasword
com.google.android.gsf.login/
com.google.android.gsf.login.EducLoginActivity

19. Then, select 'Try"

20. The App will send you to the "Google Sign In" windows. DO NOT SING IN. Click on the three dots at the upper right hand side of the screen and click on "BROWSER SIGN IN". Then a new Google browser sign in screen will appear. Yes, you can Sign in there with your existing Google account (Again, do not worry, you can remove it later). Once you are signed in, you need to restart your phone.

21. Follow the setup instructions. The phone is not going to ask you for the Google account because you already entered.

22. Once at the home screen, click on 'Settings". Then go to "Accounts” and click on the "Samsung Account", click on "Remove Account". The phone is going to ask you for a confirmation to enter your password. Enter it and click on Remove. Go back and click on your "Google Account". Click on "Remove Account".

23. Go back to settings, and then click on "BACKUP AND RESET". Then click on "FACTORY DATA RESET". Then "RESET DEVICE". The phone will factory reset and the FRP will be removed.

DO NOT FORGET TO CLICK ON THE THANKS BOTTON
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GalaxyVibe For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2017, 03:24   #11 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1779384
Thanks Meter: 13
worked for me thanks. s7 edge on 6.0.1 frp successfully turned off. many thanks

followed instructions at the top of this thread
The Following User Says Thank You to bigclive33 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2017, 19:16   #12 (permalink)

Member: 2361473
Thanks Meter: 0
Does this method still work. I have a Verizon g930v. Ver: 6.01
Old 02-04-2017, 19:41   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i-tronic View Post
Does this method still work. I have a Verizon g930v. Ver: 6.01
The Member "bigclive33" posted in this thread: "Worked for me thanks. s7 edge on 6.0.1 frp successfully turned off. many thanks. Followed instructions at the top of this thread"

I personally used this method in many phones mentioned in the mai n post of this thread including A Galaxy S7 Edge for Sprint SM-G935P 6.0.1, Galaxy S7 for MetroPCS SM-G930T1 6.0.1, Galaxy S7 Edge for T-Mobile SM-G935T 6.0.1 Marshmallows and the FRP was removed in all of them using this method.

Try it, it is safe and secure. No BOX needed. No Sboot or Combination files needed. Just follow the instruction step by step.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GalaxyVibe For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2017, 22:09   #14 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 1978553
Thanks Meter: 1
ok still trying. use the new dialer once and it work but kick out. tried again but nothing. whats the best way to reset everything and start again. thanks for the input.
The Following User Says Thank You to day52007 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2017, 22:23   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1315677
Thanks Meter: 1,437
Quote:
Originally Posted by GalaxyVibe View Post

Try it, it is safe and secure. No BOX needed. No Sboot or Combination files needed. Just follow the instruction step by step.
You are right about the safety and the security.
I still using it when it is possible
I took just few minutes.
The Following User Says Thank You to :Aishur: For This Useful Post: