GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Z3X-Team Products (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f453/)
-   -   no interface found (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f453/no-interface-found-871137/)

blang 12-02-2009 23:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by gsm28 (Post 5099315)
where is the z3x team? where's the product manager? need helppppppppppppppppppp

stop spam and make dublicat post.

read all this tread!!!!

i not see any log or any samsung model which you want unlock.

i told 3 times before for you: different models - different way of unlock.

What model exactly you want unlock or flash????

I you want exactly answer please post exactly quastions.

gsm28 12-03-2009 04:44

Sir
Do you follow and understand my messages? i keep following your post reply, but you seem not.
i cant even make the phone communicate with the box and pc. how can i unlock or flash it?
i gave you an example model samsung F480.
Please review my messages and give me all the questions i asked you.
if you dont help me, no choice for me to keep this product of z3x team.

blang 12-03-2009 07:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by gsm28 (Post 5100325)
Sir
Do you follow and understand my messages? i keep following your post reply, but you seem not.
i cant even make the phone communicate with the box and pc. how can i unlock or flash it?
i gave you an example model samsung F480.
Please review my messages and give me all the questions i asked you.
if you dont help me, no choice for me to keep this product of z3x team.

f480, f480v - qualcomm. Need use qualcomm tool. For flashing use only usb cable. connect phone setup drivers, choice firmware, press update firmware.
for unlock use usb and switch phone to qualcomm mode, or use 2in1 cable
and switch phone to samsung mode. If phone 2009 with new sec, need qualcomm mode + choice new sec+ read codes.

f480i,f480l, - broadcom. Need use Samsung 2g tool.

gsm28 12-04-2009 05:48

thank you sir
so what is rj45 for? if i use 2 in 1 cable, do i have to connect rj45 and usb to the box during unlock and flash process? or just usb only and leave rj45 aside? could you explain to me how and when to use (single or 2 in 1) cable first? i'd like to clear this before doing anything else.
where are the drivers to be installed for phones from? please give details. i install z3x app software to c:\program file\z3x.
please help me step by step, i'll be patient. thanks again for reply.

blang 12-04-2009 15:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by gsm28 (Post 5104352)
thank you sir
so what is rj45 for? if i use 2 in 1 cable, do i have to connect rj45 and usb to the box during unlock and flash process? or just usb only and leave rj45 aside? could you explain to me how and when to use (single or 2 in 1) cable first? i'd like to clear this before doing anything else.
where are the drivers to be installed for phones from? please give details. i install z3x app software to c:\program file\z3x.
please help me step by step, i'll be patient. thanks again for reply.

f480, f480v - qualcomm. Need use qualcomm tool. For flashing use only usb cable. connect phone setup drivers, choice firmware, press update firmware.
for unlock use usb and switch phone to qualcomm mode, or use 2in1 cable
and switch phone to samsung mode. If phone 2009 with new sec, need qualcomm mode + choice new sec+ read codes.

f480i,f480l, - broadcom. Need use Samsung 2g tool.