GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Z3X-Team Products

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2017, 13:36   #1 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 27
Member: 2648880
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1658485
Thanks Meter: 21
Samsung s7 sm-g930f v7.1.1 unlock done by z3x [Done]


SAMSUNG S7 SM-G930F V7.1.1 UNLOCK DONE WITHOUT ROOT AND WITHOUT DOWNGRADE BY GSM ALAMIN

if you want unlock this phone ..
you follow my two step..

fast see this problem.




you can download fast this file..link here..

https://www.4shared.com/s/fx-KR6u9ica

password:[email protected]

step1:write modem file



STEP 2: JUST CLICK READ CODE BUTTON



NOW ENJOY WITH UNLOCK

IF ANY PROBLEM CONTACT ME..

  Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to bdfirmware For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 05-11-2017, 13:45   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Mr.3.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: CMB/Ceylon
Posts: 7,826
Member: 962029
Status: Offline
Sonork: OEM Lock : ON
Thanks Meter: 4,051
Sometimes modem downgrade ear piece and mic will not work
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.3. For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2017, 20:18   #3 (permalink)
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Tegucigalpa
Posts: 70
Member: 1532131
Status: Offline
Sonork: LabCell
Thanks Meter: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.3. View Post
Sometimes modem downgrade ear piece and mic will not work
just upgrade after unlock if so
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 06:08   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Mr.3.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: CMB/Ceylon
Posts: 7,826
Member: 962029
Status: Offline
Sonork: OEM Lock : ON
Thanks Meter: 4,051
yep...sorry i didnt post the solution
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 06:17   #5 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 16
Member: 1308863
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 4
upgrade

how to upgrade modem.. earcpis and mic notworked
br
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 11:51   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Mr.3.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: CMB/Ceylon
Posts: 7,826
Member: 962029
Status: Offline
Sonork: OEM Lock : ON
Thanks Meter: 4,051
flash modem file via odin
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 11:32   #7 (permalink)
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Thailand
Age: 44
Posts: 73
Member: 309375
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 15
Thank you file work on OS7.0

Searching Samsung modem... detected COM22
Reading phone info... OK
Model: SM-G930F
AP version: G930FXXS1DRA7
CSC version: G930FNEE1DQJ1
CP version: G930FXXU1APB6
Product code: NEE
Phone SN: R58JA2B64ZF
Unique number: AD0717021611CB6AC8
Reading IMEI... OK
IMEI: 352601096940365 (SIGN: OK)
Checking hash file... OK
Reading data from phone... OK
Modem board: SHANNON335
HWID: D8 55 B2 60 E2 0F BF 6E 7C F9 B4 7C F1 8A 33 15
Reading NV data... OK
Checking NV data... OK
Calculating... OK
Please wait, calculating codes... OK (time - 00:00:14)
Freeze code: 85207575
NET lock: 57282424
SUB lock: 00000000
SP lock: 00000000
CP lock: 00000000
SIM lock: 00000000
For check lock status: *#7465625#
Done with Samsung Tool PRO v.30.5



after unlock mic and ear not working return modem file load from https://simunlockremote.com/g930f-modem-list/

Thank you all
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to khunv For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2018, 16:37   #8 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
..Ali Abbas..'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Al-Bakistan
Posts: 355
Member: 2191194
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 67
Operation: Read Codes
Selected model: SM-G930F
Selected port: COM23 Z3X BOX Serial Port
Software version: 30.8

Searching Samsung modem... detected COM145
Reading phone info... OK
Model: SM-G930F
AP version: G930FXXU2DRB6
CSC version: G930FWIN2DRB3
CP version: G930FXXU2DRB6
Product code: WIN
Phone SN: R58H545A9QY
Unique number: CE05160522E71F0705
Reading IMEI... OK
IMEI: 359468070169699 (SIGN: OK)
Checking hash file... OK
Reading data from phone... error (0)
Try downgrade modem if possible

Done with Samsung Tool PRO v.30.8




not work for me when i flash this modem file
baseband unknown..... ?
also not work with root
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 17:54   #9 (permalink)
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 71
Member: 1988604
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by ..Ali Abbas.. View Post
Operation: Read Codes
Selected model: SM-G930F
Selected port: COM23 Z3X BOX Serial Port
Software version: 30.8

Searching Samsung modem... detected COM145
Reading phone info... OK
Model: SM-G930F
AP version: G930FXXU2DRB6
CSC version: G930FWIN2DRB3
CP version: G930FXXU2DRB6
Product code: WIN
Phone SN: R58H545A9QY
Unique number: CE05160522E71F0705
Reading IMEI... OK
IMEI: 359468070169699 (SIGN: OK)
Checking hash file... OK
Reading data from phone... error (0)
Try downgrade modem if possible

Done with Samsung Tool PRO v.30.8




not work for me when i flash this modem file
baseband unknown..... ?
also not work with root
ur pon is binary 2 it cannot work
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jhoham For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2018, 17:55   #10 (permalink)
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 71
Member: 1988604
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by khunv View Post
Thank you file work on OS7.0

Searching Samsung modem... detected COM22
Reading phone info... OK
Model: SM-G930F
AP version: G930FXXS1DRA7
CSC version: G930FNEE1DQJ1
CP version: G930FXXU1APB6
Product code: NEE
Phone SN: R58JA2B64ZF
Unique number: AD0717021611CB6AC8
Reading IMEI... OK
IMEI: 352601096940365 (SIGN: OK)
Checking hash file... OK
Reading data from phone... OK
Modem board: SHANNON335
HWID: D8 55 B2 60 E2 0F BF 6E 7C F9 B4 7C F1 8A 33 15
Reading NV data... OK
Checking NV data... OK
Calculating... OK
Please wait, calculating codes... OK (time - 00:00:14)
Freeze code: 85207575
NET lock: 57282424
SUB lock: 00000000
SP lock: 00000000
CP lock: 00000000
SIM lock: 00000000
For check lock status: *#7465625#
Done with Samsung Tool PRO v.30.5



after unlock mic and ear not working return modem file load from https://simunlockremote.com/g930f-modem-list/

Thank you all

this only work in a bit 1 device
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 07:12   #11 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
..Ali Abbas..'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Al-Bakistan
Posts: 355
Member: 2191194
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhoham View Post
ur pon is binary 2 it cannot work
thnaku any solution for binary 2 ?
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ..Ali Abbas.. For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2018, 12:42   #12 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Ukraine, Lutsk
Posts: 22
Member: 1150575
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
Knox not ticked? Need samsung pay work...
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2021, 20:54   #13 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2020
Location: HONG KONG
Posts: 2
Member: 2969529
Status: Offline
Sonork: ultimat6
Thanks Meter: 0
Hello guys,

I have been trying to unlock Samsung galaxy S7 G930F android version 7.0 for so long with Z3X box but i am struggling. I cant unlock it till now. Can anyone help me please?
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2021, 21:05   #14 (permalink)
Z3X
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 8,218
Member: 706257
Status: Online
Thanks Meter: 3,142
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimat6 View Post
Hello guys,

I have been trying to unlock Samsung galaxy S7 G930F android version 7.0 for so long with Z3X box but i am struggling. I cant unlock it till now. Can anyone help me please?
Hello, attach logs please.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2022, 08:40   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
rajan nishchal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: INDIA
Age: 41
Posts: 1,786
Member: 75612
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,420
please some one give me moderm unlock file linkexpire
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 16:11.



Powered by Searchlight © 2022 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2022 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.19484 seconds with 7 queries

SEO by vBSEO