GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Z3X-Team Products

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2010, 16:21   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Age: 44
Posts: 182
Member: 154834
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 20
samsung t469 not unlock


READ NEWS FOR DETAILS!
Searching Samsung USB interface... not found
Searching Qualcomm USB interface... not found
Searching phone at COM interface... unable to find phone
Searching Samsung USB interface... not found
Searching Qualcomm USB interface... not found
Searching phone at COM interface... ok
Model: T469
SW: T469UVIG4
Searching Qualcomm USB interface... not found
Searching phone at COM interface... ok
Model: T469
SW: T469UVIG4
Reading data from phone... error
Searching Samsung USB interface... not found
Searching Qualcomm USB interface... not found
Searching Qualcomm USB interface... not found
Searching phone at COM interface... ok
Model: T469
SW: T469UVIG4
Reading data from phone... error
Searching Qualcomm USB interface... not found
Searching phone at COM interface... ok
Model: T469
SW: T469UVIG4
Reading data from phone... error
Searching Qualcomm USB interface... not found
Searching Samsung USB interface... not found
Searching phone at COM interface... ok
Model: T469
SW: T469UVIG4
Reading Codes as MSL2... error (secure damaged)
Searching Samsung USB interface... not found
Searching Qualcomm USB interface... not found
Searching Samsung USB interface... not found
Searching Qualcomm USB interface... detected (COM27)
Model: T469
IMEI: 35441803078415
SW: T469UVIG4
Searching Qualcomm USB interface... detected (COM27)
Model: T469
IMEI: 35441803078415
SW: T469UVIG4
Reading data from phone... error, signature not found
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 16:40   #2 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
blang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: future
Posts: 22,283
Member: 2368
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.111111
Thanks Meter: 183,800
Quote:
Originally Posted by servisoft View Post
READ NEWS FOR DETAILS!
Searching Samsung USB interface... not found
Searching Qualcomm USB interface... not found
Searching phone at COM interface... unable to find phone
Searching Samsung USB interface... not found
Searching Qualcomm USB interface... not found
Searching phone at COM interface... ok
Model: T469
SW: T469UVIG4
Searching Qualcomm USB interface... not found
Searching phone at COM interface... ok
Model: T469
SW: T469UVIG4
Reading data from phone... error
Searching Samsung USB interface... not found
Searching Qualcomm USB interface... not found
Searching Qualcomm USB interface... not found
Searching phone at COM interface... ok
Model: T469
SW: T469UVIG4
Reading data from phone... error
Searching Qualcomm USB interface... not found
Searching phone at COM interface... ok
Model: T469
SW: T469UVIG4
Reading data from phone... error
Searching Qualcomm USB interface... not found
Searching Samsung USB interface... not found
Searching phone at COM interface... ok
Model: T469
SW: T469UVIG4
Reading Codes as MSL2... error (secure damaged)
Searching Samsung USB interface... not found
Searching Qualcomm USB interface... not found
Searching Samsung USB interface... not found
Searching Qualcomm USB interface... detected (COM27)
Model: T469
IMEI: 35441803078415
SW: T469UVIG4
Searching Qualcomm USB interface... detected (COM27)
Model: T469
IMEI: 35441803078415
SW: T469UVIG4
Reading data from phone... error, signature not found
try choise t569 t749 s5600, choise read codes new, insert sim and try repaet operation
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 04:07   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
minhtrimobile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: www.dalatgsm.com/forums
Posts: 480
Member: 87020
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by blang View Post
try choise t569 t749 s5600, choise read codes new, insert sim and try repaet operation

all is not ok!
when we choise any model , it is reading and come back t469


-----------------------------------
READ NEWS FOR DETAILS!
Searching Qualcomm USB interface... not found
Searching phone at COM interface... unable to find phone
COM or QUALCOMM interface required
Searching Qualcomm USB interface... not found
Searching phone at COM interface... ok
Model: T469
SW: T469UVID5
Reading data from phone... error
Searching Qualcomm USB interface... not found
Searching phone at COM interface... ok
Model: T469
SW: T469UVID5
Reading data from phone... error
Searching Qualcomm USB interface... not found
Searching phone at COM interface... ok
Model: T469
SW: T469UVID5
Reading data from phone... error
Searching Qualcomm USB interface... not found
Searching phone at COM interface... ok
Model: T469
SW: T469UVID5
Reading data from phone... error
Searching Qualcomm USB interface... not found
Searching phone at COM interface... ok
Model: T469
SW: T469UVID5
Unlocking as New Security...
Prepare Loader... error!!!
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 01:12   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Age: 44
Posts: 182
Member: 154834
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 20
same problem here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by minhtrimobile View Post
all is not ok!
when we choise any model , it is reading and come back t469


-----------------------------------
READ NEWS FOR DETAILS!
Searching Qualcomm USB interface... not found
Searching phone at COM interface... unable to find phone
COM or QUALCOMM interface required
Searching Qualcomm USB interface... not found
Searching phone at COM interface... ok
Model: T469
SW: T469UVID5
Reading data from phone... error
Searching Qualcomm USB interface... not found
Searching phone at COM interface... ok
Model: T469
SW: T469UVID5
Reading data from phone... error
Searching Qualcomm USB interface... not found
Searching phone at COM interface... ok
Model: T469
SW: T469UVID5
Reading data from phone... error
Searching Qualcomm USB interface... not found
Searching phone at COM interface... ok
Model: T469
SW: T469UVID5
Reading data from phone... error
Searching Qualcomm USB interface... not found
Searching phone at COM interface... ok
Model: T469
SW: T469UVID5
Unlocking as New Security...
Prepare Loader... error!!!
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
T469 not unlocked [ANSWERED] david191 SPT BOX 2 03-12-2010 14:11
samsung t469 cant unlock any solution? MARCO_LEI24 Z3X-Team Products 2 02-16-2010 17:59
unlock samsung t749 not unlock Byte Z3X-Team Products 1 01-26-2010 12:28
Samsung e250v not unlocked - seems possible but not!!!! chatfan Rocker Dongle (By Legija) 10 01-21-2009 06:55
Samsung Z150 not unlockable SonycodeS UST Pro II 2 05-31-2006 11:24

 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:46.



Powered by Searchlight © 2021 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.13620 seconds with 8 queries

SEO by vBSEO