GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > iPhone ,iPod & iPad (Apple Inc. Products) > iPhone 4 / iPhone 4S

iPhone 4 / iPhone 4S iPhone 4 / 4S

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2011, 08:22   #1 (permalink)

Member: 1520000
Thanks Meter: 1
How to get my music from ipod onto new computer?

So my iPod has been synced to our desktop, and I have bought some music from my ipod that is not on the desktop. But now i have a new computer and i want my music from my ipod, not the desktop, on the itunes on the new computer, but transfer purchases isn't working. So.. is there a way to transfer from the ipod on to the new itunes? Or can someone at the genius bar do that for me?

Thanks
Old 02-20-2011, 08:30   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 643010
Sonork: 100.1612806
Thanks Meter: 2,856
-----TuneAid.v3.74 Cracked-----

Copy your iPod music

Transfer your music to iTunes
or any folder on your computer.

Copy your movie files

Copy Music Videos and Movies.

Recover music files

Rescue your music from a computer crash or theft. Salvage a corrupted iPod !

Works with iPod, iPhone, iPad

TuneAid copies music from any Apple mobile device.

Avoid duplicates

TuneAid prevents dupes when copying from iPod to iTunes.

Copy your own music: it’s fine

Copying your own files is not a law infrigement in any way.

Compatibility

iTunes 10 and iPhone OS 3.x to iOS 4.x.
Works with or without jailbreak

The Following User Says Thank You to cts2007 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2011, 16:50   #3 (permalink)

Member: 1521263
Thanks Meter: 0
If you've genuinely bought the songs from iTunes Store to your iPod, you should be able to
transfer purchases without any problems, as long as you authorize your new computer with the same iTunes account that you bought your songs with.
Know more about How to transfer or sync iPod music to Mac, which included the detailed tutorials of how to transfer your music from iPod to Mac.
Hope it can do you a favor.
Old 03-06-2011, 17:09   #4 (permalink)

Member: 1449808
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinasan View Post
If you've genuinely bought the songs from iTunes Store to your iPod, you should be able to
transfer purchases without any problems, as long as you authorize your new computer with the same iTunes account that you bought your songs with.
Know more about How to transfer or sync iPod music to Mac, which included the detailed tutorials of how to transfer your music from iPod to Mac.
Hope it can do you a favor.
You need to sign in to itunes, click the Store tab at the top and click "authorize this computer". now try transfering purchases.
Old 03-06-2011, 20:22   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1360236
Thanks Meter: 4
Donate money to this user
You can use 91 PC SUITE FOR iPHONE, as easy way to transfer anything from iPhone to PC. All the best.
Old 11-17-2011, 10:03   #6 (permalink)

Member: 1690831
iTunes only allows one-way transfer from iTunes to iPhone/ipad2, not the other way around. You will need some iPhone-to-computer transfer program to help you. You may have a look at this step-by-step guide on: How to transfer music from Mac to ipod/iphone without iTunes.It includes the transfering of music, photos, videos,music ect. between iPod/iPhone/iPad and computer(PC or Mac).