GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   iPhone 4 / iPhone 4S (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f456/)
-   -   Iphone 3gs 32g recovery mode only please help! (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f456/iphone-3gs-32g-recovery-mode-only-please-help-1251738/)

rwtelecom 04-21-2011 09:42

Iphone 3gs 32g recovery mode only please help!

iphone 3gs status: fast battery drain.

i open the phone to check hardware status, when i assemble phone and try to power on, phone is in recovery mode only.

i tried redsnow diff. version, greenpoison, tinyumbrelly but no luck to kick it from recovery mode.

the *******r have a very important data on her phone thats why i wanted to try any tricks to boot her phone into normal mode so i can backup data.

any solution or tricks you have guys to help me backup data or boot this phone into normal mode?

Thanks in advance,
All ideas will be much apriciated...

bilalzaink 04-21-2011 09:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by rwtelecom (Post 7223470)

i open the phone to check hardware status, when i assemble phone and try to power on, phone is in recovery mode only.

i tried redsnow diff. version, greenpoison, tinyumbrelly but no luck to kick it from recovery mode.

the *******r have a very important data on her phone thats why i wanted to try any tricks to boot her phone into normal mode so i can backup data.

any solution or tricks you have guys to help me backup data or boot this phone into normal mode?

Thanks in advance,

Connect to itune and check...what heppen...

rwtelecom 04-21-2011 10:04

when you connect to itunes it will ask you to restore your phone but my point is im seeking ways how to backup data in recovery mode or any other way to kick this device into normal mode becouse data is very important and the phone owner wants to retrive all her data before restoring her phone...

anymore much better idea Sir?

ammarii 04-21-2011 10:06

i have the same problem i got 1002 error even when i try redsnow and snowbreez i cant restore it to any FW

befor this problem i have no wifi no bluetooth problem with my 3gs on 4.2.1 and 4.3.2

nadeem6677 04-21-2011 10:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by rwtelecom (Post 7223580)
when you connect to itunes it will ask you to restore your phone but my point is im seeking ways how to backup data in recovery mode or any other way to kick this device into normal mode becouse data is very important and the phone owner wants to retrive all her data before restoring her phone...

anymore much better idea Sir?

try in spirit to get rid of recovery mode.

lordchan 04-21-2011 10:17

Try to change new Battery maybe it help..

Or just disassemble and assemble it again..

meyer82 04-21-2011 10:40

I have same problem too. I try tinyumbrella, redsnow, limera, ireb, snowbreeze custom firmware, orginal firmware and nothing. I try from 5 days repair. Heeeeelllpppp meeee
3gs 4.2.1

jasperali 04-21-2011 10:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by rwtelecom (Post 7223470)

Thanks in advance,

in dfu mode or recovery mode with itune logo???

meyer82 04-21-2011 11:11

Yes yes yes I repair it rwtelecom diembly and assembly again and custom fimware iphone 3gs 4.2.1 8c148 custom .[iphonerock.com]

zohaib111 04-21-2011 12:20

http://www.filmshowonline.net/videos/37737/

deep24 04-21-2011 14:20

Brother may be ur iphone upper ribon short becz anyone of upper part like touch, lcd, or speaker ribon or any part short then iphone remain in recovery mode so please check first one by one ?

rwtelecom 04-21-2011 14:55

i already tried to use another good battery, usb module, lcd w/ touchscreen but still i cant kick from recovery mode. Please any more idea Sir?

rwtelecom 04-23-2011 07:50

could it be possible or is there any way to retrive contact in recovery mode!
can anyone please help me with these?
TIA!

asadkhali 04-23-2011 09:08

download the tiny umbrillah and open it then press the exit recovery mode. your phone will on after few seconds.
Br asadzai

rwtelecom 04-23-2011 09:19

i already tried tinyumbrella Sir, anymore idea please?