GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   iPhone 4 / iPhone 4S (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f456/)
-   -   iphone 4 update without loseing SAM unlock (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f456/iphone-4-update-without-loseing-sam-unlock-1518532/)

THE GREAT ONE 08-09-2012 10:41

iphone 4 update without loseing SAM unlock

please i want to know if i update my iphone 4 with wifi will i lose my sam unlock?

THE GREAT ONE 08-09-2012 11:40

any help....?.................

rainca 08-09-2012 11:54

update with itunes

update with itunes and mace beckap all file am hawe updatet now not se sam bat iphone working only with my card with ani problem

robinpakerloan 08-09-2012 11:56

Hello,
Do you need a loan, are you into serious financial crisis and you need money to be financially free,are you a debtor and you need a loan to be debt free?? what kind of loan do you really want? personal loan,home loan,car loan,mortgages,loan to start up business or to expand business?? look no further contact Mr. Robin Paker Loan Firm via email: [email protected] for more info...

robinpakerloan 08-09-2012 11:57

Hello,
Do you need a loan, are you into serious financial crisis and you need money to be financially free,are you a debtor and you need a loan to be debt free?? what kind of loan do you really want? personal loan,home loan,car loan,mortgages,loan to start up business or to expand business?? look no further contact Mr. Robin Paker Loan Firm via email: [email protected] for more info...

robinpakerloan 08-09-2012 11:57

Hello,

THE GREAT ONE 08-09-2012 11:57

bro i dont really understand you well, can u write in your own language so i can translate and understand better? thankx

sid-ahmed 08-09-2012 12:00

upgrade to ios 5.1.1 then use jailbreak using redsn0w with install cydia & add activation ticket in plist format or zip
done

R.Nasir.Ali 08-09-2012 12:14

yes if u load via wifi you lose sam

Quote:

Originally Posted by THE GREAT ONE (Post 8657755)
please i want to know if i update my iphone 4 with wifi will i lose my sam unlock?

yes if u load via wifi you lose sam and there are chances that the baseband will also updated so

dont take any risk

thank u

regards

nasir

..::Tabrez khan::.. 08-09-2012 15:23

Mate you need to BACKUP youre activation before you update And jailbbreak here is the procedure for Backing up and Restoring Youre Sam activation ticket.....

How to Take Backup of Activation Ticket After Unlocking Your iPhone Using SAM Backup method

http://www.ijailbreak.com/how-to/res...sn0w-0-9-12b1/ Restoing sam Backup ticket method.....

BR...

Tabbu khan

R.Nasir.Ali 08-09-2012 15:38

what about his baseband bro

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tabbu khan (Post 8658622)
Mate you need to BACKUP youre activation before you update And jailbbreak here is the procedure for Backing up and Restoring Youre Sam activation ticket.....

How to Take Backup of Activation Ticket After Unlocking Your iPhone Using SAM Backup method

http://www.ijailbreak.com/how-to/res...sn0w-0-9-12b1/ Restoing sam Backup ticket method.....

BR...

Tabbu khan

you can save the back up ticket what about his baseband bro

thank u

..::Tabrez khan::.. 08-09-2012 16:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by rnasirali (Post 8658663)
you can save the back up ticket what about his baseband bro

thank u

Sam works with any Baseband bro as if you want to PRESERVE youre baseband Use coustum firmware Build a firmware with Sn0wbreeze 2.9.5 press next browse .ipsw file and select preserve baseband option.... Then a preserved baseband .ipsw file will create on desktop pwned dfu with sn0wbreeze or any other software like ireb r5 etc and restore after use the Restore sam backup ticket method :D

Br..

Tabbu khan

R.Nasir.Ali 08-09-2012 16:28

he is asking a ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by THE GREAT ONE (Post 8657755)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tabbu khan (Post 8658765)
Sam works with any Baseband bro as if you want to PRESERVE youre baseband Use coustum firmware Build a firmware with Sn0wbreeze 2.9.5 press next browse .ipsw file and select preserve baseband option.... Then a preserved baseband .ipsw file will create on desktop pwned dfu with sn0wbreeze or any other software like ireb r5 etc and restore after use the Restore sam backup ticket method :D

Br..

Tabbu khan

he is asking a ? can i upgrade via wifi u cant load custom via wifi bro

once if his bb gone for 4.12 or 4.11 no one can help him

thank u

..::Tabrez khan::.. 08-09-2012 16:37

Oops!! Im really sorry didnt saw that little thing mate!! And MR.THE GREAT ONE you cant if you will update you will lose youre SAM Activation ticket And youre baseband will be UPdated then youre phone has only chance to make FACTORY UNLOCK !! :D