GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Chinese Models & Cloned Phones

Chinese Models & Cloned Phones All China Phone Platforms like (MTK, Spreadtrum.. etc.) Cloned Nokia Nokla & Motorola . etc. Phones are included

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2016, 19:35   #166 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 52430
Thanks Meter: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkowsar View Post
What is TX RX?
TX = Transmit, RX = Receive. type of connection which will help to you to connect your phone with pc for software operation. its just a type of connection name.

what is cpu?
Central processing unit. A parts of phone. its type a head of phone. all phone have cpu but for china phone cpu is important for repair this phone. china phone have various type of cpu.

why cpu is important for china phone?
All other phone have cpu, uem, upp but for china phone cpu is important for repairing because various china phone cpu support various tool/device when you do software operation in phone.

How to know cpu type/model?
now many of device auto detect cpu type so no problem to know which cpu use in this phone which you want to repair. also you can open the phone and can see what cpu use in phone/what name write on cpu.

MTK

Spreadtrum

Infineon

Sky/Skyworks

ADI/AD

Philips

Agree

TI / Power Management

Mstar

Coolsend

VIA

SAMSUNG

SI4904

ANYKA

etc

what is flash chip and RAM?
flash chip store phone software in it. and RAM is extra built in memory which give space to phone and flash chip to extract phone software and operating in his memory when phone is open/running. some china phone flash chip and RAM include in one chip and some in cpu. so if your flash area or ram area is damage in flash chip, you must need to change total chip (CPU, Flash IC,) using many type of companies chip with under various model name, as like Samsung, Toshiba, Intel, ST etc

Flash chip name/model is important for china phone as like cpu?
Not like cpu but its important because when we flash china phone if we know what flash chip use in it then we can find perfect flash file.

what problem with china phone model name?
model name is not a big matter for china phone. because with same name have many many phone with deference pcb, pcb design, cpu, flash chip, gate up, software etc.

What need to know about a china phone when we repair?
1. CPU Type
2. Flash Chip model
3. Original software/flash file version.
4. Phone TX RX.

Flash file version is important for china phone?
Must. its very very important for china phone because though you lost your original (when manufacture company published phone) flash version or not know which file have in it first time, you got problem when you flash your phone. for flashing with wrong version/model flash file you got this type of problem-
1. Flash done but phone dead
2. white screen (no incoming/out going call)
3. white screen (with incomeing/outgoing call)
4. Keypad not work
5. Sim not valid
6. Sim blocked
7. Phone hang after power on
8. no network
9. have network but show emergency (this problem also do for power ic or bad connect sim or sim connector problem)
10. phone restart continuously.
etc.

Which tool or device?
many of free tool published in market for mtk, infineon, ad, spreadtrum, sky etc. but alwayes device give you a complete solution.

wbr
tkowsar

FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT PHONE HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE REPAIRS, I RECOMMEND A NEW BOOK ON AMAZON MARKETPLACE :
Title is "Mobile Phones and Tablets Repairs : A Complete Guide for Beginners and Professionals"
Great resource for technicians
The Following User Says Thank You to chukky For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2016, 19:37   #167 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkowsar View Post
What is TX RX?
TX = Transmit, RX = Receive. type of connection which will help to you to connect your phone with pc for software operation. its just a type of connection name.

what is cpu?
Central processing unit. A parts of phone. its type a head of phone. all phone have cpu but for china phone cpu is important for repair this phone. china phone have various type of cpu.

why cpu is important for china phone?
All other phone have cpu, uem, upp but for china phone cpu is important for repairing because various china phone cpu support various tool/device when you do software operation in phone.

How to know cpu type/model?
now many of device auto detect cpu type so no problem to know which cpu use in this phone which you want to repair. also you can open the phone and can see what cpu use in phone/what name write on cpu.

MTK

Spreadtrum

Infineon

Sky/Skyworks

ADI/AD

Philips

Agree

TI / Power Management

Mstar

Coolsend

VIA

SAMSUNG

SI4904

ANYKA

etc

what is flash chip and RAM?
flash chip store phone software in it. and RAM is extra built in memory which give space to phone and flash chip to extract phone software and operating in his memory when phone is open/running. some china phone flash chip and RAM include in one chip and some in cpu. so if your flash area or ram area is damage in flash chip, you must need to change total chip (CPU, Flash IC,) using many type of companies chip with under various model name, as like Samsung, Toshiba, Intel, ST etc

Flash chip name/model is important for china phone as like cpu?
Not like cpu but its important because when we flash china phone if we know what flash chip use in it then we can find perfect flash file.

what problem with china phone model name?
model name is not a big matter for china phone. because with same name have many many phone with deference pcb, pcb design, cpu, flash chip, gate up, software etc.

What need to know about a china phone when we repair?
1. CPU Type
2. Flash Chip model
3. Original software/flash file version.
4. Phone TX RX.

Flash file version is important for china phone?
Must. its very very important for china phone because though you lost your original (when manufacture company published phone) flash version or not know which file have in it first time, you got problem when you flash your phone. for flashing with wrong version/model flash file you got this type of problem-
1. Flash done but phone dead
2. white screen (no incoming/out going call)
3. white screen (with incomeing/outgoing call)
4. Keypad not work
5. Sim not valid
6. Sim blocked
7. Phone hang after power on
8. no network
9. have network but show emergency (this problem also do for power ic or bad connect sim or sim connector problem)
10. phone restart continuously.
etc.

Which tool or device?
many of free tool published in market for mtk, infineon, ad, spreadtrum, sky etc. but alwayes device give you a complete solution.

wbr
tkowsar

FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT PHONE HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE REPAIRS, I RECOMMEND A NEW BOOK ON AMAZON MARKETPLACE :
Title is "Mobile Phones and Tablets Repairs : A Complete Guide for Beginners and Professionals"
Great resource for technicians. Or here https://www.createspace.com/6165715
Old 07-06-2016, 04:00   #168 (permalink)

Member: 2166462
Thanks Meter: 4
You can try to solve your problem and inform you
Old 07-30-2016, 10:36   #169 (permalink)

Member: 1665539
Thanks Meter: 0
Hyundai T10s 10.1 Inch IPS Screen MTK8389 1.2GHz Quad Core 3G Tablet PC Android 4.2 was backup with mtkdroid. I follow all the process in backup with mtkdroid. Later my tablet was bricked and try to flash the tablet On sp_flashtools, with the backup i created on mtkdroid and the tablet comeup but only display T10S and noting more. Mind you it also booy to cm recovery mode. Pls help me out.
Old 09-15-2016, 17:43   #170 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EL_DIABLO View Post
Can you post here the link where we can Find free flasher for mtk, infineon, ad, spreadtrum, sky etc. TIA

Nice post!!!

More information can be found in the book
" Mobile Phones and Tablets Repairs : A Complete Guide for Beginners and Professionals " from Amazon marketplaces.
Old 01-04-2017, 22:46   #171 (permalink)

Member: 406066
Need flash [MT6580][SM-J700H] Galaxy J7(2016) Clone Official Rom
Old 03-26-2017, 17:14   #172 (permalink)

Member: 2699253
Please help with MT650 SM-G9350 Firmware

Hi all,

I don't know which place to post this message. If I posted a wrong place, Admin please put this one to the correct place. I did post this one somewhere in the forum but I was unable to view it or maybe I didn't do it right. Thanks.

Hello everyone,

I just got a clone Samsung s7 Edge from a friend of mine. He couldn't fix some of the problems with his phone, then he decided to get rid of it. This is not a bad phone but I think I have to spend some time to fix/fine-tune it. I really need to have help from you if you don't mine. Please see the pictures that I captured from the Phone Info app. As you can see, the phone didn't have any CSC info, country of origin, product code, CSC code, PDA version, or CSS version, and etc...
The only thing I have is the original IMEI from this phone (from the box). The phone is rooted. I did go to the T-mobile site and plugged in the IMEI from this phone. It checked the IMEI and it said the IMEI is good and ready to go.
My plan is to restore the original firmware from this phone but I couldn't complete the mission. Please tell me if this phone can be restored back to the original firmware? Or Could I put all information back to its normal conditions? What steps should I do first? Before I took over this phone, this phone was flashed quite a few different firmware in there (according to the previous owner). He gave me some info:

AP:G930FXXU1BPIA
CP:G930FXXUPBPHJ
CSC:G930FOZS1BPIA
Mode: Galaxy s7 Edge

On the back of the phone: Made in Vietnam - SM-G9350 UD
According to the owner of this phone before I had it, he gave me the info about AP, CP, and CSC above. Is that something wrong with the info or is it something wrong when he flashed some wrong ROM?

Even though the phone is working but when I try to find some info from it, it shows blanks like CSC firmware, CP, AP, and etc. Now the info wasn't there anymore no matter what I tried to reset to the factory image. I am a newbie but could follow the procedures/instructions very good if you could help me with that. Again, thank you for your time. Hope to hear from you soon.

Springxuan
Old 05-13-2017, 00:16   #173 (permalink)

Member: 2716546
thanks for the guide
Old 09-25-2017, 15:11   #174 (permalink)

Member: 2761365
Please i need solo Aspire 1c frp solution and flash file
Old 10-03-2017, 02:55   #175 (permalink)

Member: 2750143
Thanks Meter: 1
thanks it is helpful
Old 12-07-2017, 13:45   #176 (permalink)

Member: 2786595
thanks alot, it is great article.
Old 01-17-2018, 16:40   #177 (permalink)

Member: 2776434
Hi guys i want to know how i can compare scatter file in order to choose right rom for mtk
I can't find good answer for this question ...please help me .....by the way I'm beginner
Old 01-18-2018, 14:50   #178 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 2536582
Thanks Meter: 34
bro always preloader must be same...you never disapoint..
Old 02-16-2018, 07:06   #179 (permalink)

Member: 1952143
dear sir when i need china clone phone flash file. how to search that's file name...please
help me. thanks !!
Old 06-07-2018, 08:42   #180 (permalink)

Member: 2842342
thanks for this wonderful info