GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Chinese Models & Cloned Phones

Chinese Models & Cloned Phones All China Phone Platforms like (MTK, Spreadtrum.. etc.) Cloned Nokia Nokla & Motorola . etc. Phones are included

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2009, 01:35   #1 (permalink)

Member: 1163044
Sonork: SUGARHED
Thanks Meter: 0
chinese clone phones

Hi everyone.
Im a bit new to these phones and would like to get a few questions answered before i phone one.

I would like to know which of these are the best (f003/ f012 / blackberry9500 clone.)

1. Can they view online videos. (youtube)
2. Can they download or update softwares or games.
3. Can they open, edit or read java aplications ( microsoft word, pdf files etc.)
4. Can they take pictures or type documents and email them.

5. Do you have a base (store) in the US.

My preference is the f012. I like the way it looks. But i would want to get the best out of them and to me the best is the one can perform most is if not all of the above mentioned.

Thank you very much for your assistance in advance.
Old 11-21-2009, 00:35   #2 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 1165971
Thanks Meter: 7
Hi Sugarshed,

In response to your questions (I do have lots of experience so should be acurate without seeing those specific models)

Chinese phones are made cheaply, thus all the parts are cheap. The same phone can be made by multiple factories often on the same street with some using cheaper parts than the factory next door etc.

This limits what they can actually do/handle, imagine your computer with a 2GIG graphics card playing hl2, or a 16meg graphics card playing it, it's the same sort of thing. Also note that a lot of the IMEI's are fake or cloned so you may have issues using it in the first place.

1) Videos
- I've had one or two able to handle connecting to youtube but bear in mind most don't handle 3G so it's dead slow and there's no flash player for youtube.
2) Downloading software
- yes however the internal memory is generally around 2meg, thus you need a micro SD card in it or something to store the data.
3) Opening files
- You're asking a lot for them to be able to handle applications that are bigger than a cheap app like calculator. They don't have enough memory/processor speed to handle doing those sorts of things (word, pdf etc)
4) They can take pictures and MMS ! ! ! e-mailing too, but just make sure you set the settings up correctly for your operator (bear in mind your operator will not support the device at all and you will have to work out getting settings in etc).
5) As for a store, GSMHosting.com is not a supplier of these devices, my advice for you is:
Amazon.com
Ebay
UCables.com
IPMart.com
BigBoxStore.com

Any more questions give me a shout.