GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Chinese Models & Cloned Phones (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f457/)
-   -   Chinese Mobile Repair Technician Wanted (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f457/chinese-mobile-repair-technician-wanted-564839/)

DualSimCell 07-14-2008 19:37

Chinese Mobile Repair Technician Wanted

Hi All,
I have a Chinese Dual Sim Model JN269, the problem i am having with this model is when sims are inserted and powered on, everything registers fine. However, when SIMB get a call, after 2-3mins the call is dropped and "Insert Sim" appears. When phone is rebooted, everything once again registers as normal, until SIMB gets a call and same situation happens.
I have made several posts and Infinity support has tried to help, they suggested that I format second CPU, now with my trusty Infinity Box and PinFinder, I am only able to find 1st CPU and not 2nd CPU.
I need a good technician, who has experience with Dual Sim phones, I will send you one of these phones, please study it and fix the problem using Infinity Box, give me a detailed instruction on how to fix it.
I will pay for your time, please PM me so that I can get detials and we can fix a price.

υИқИΘШИ® 07-14-2008 22:05

Hello!!

Can u give me these details about ur set:

1-cpu type

2-is there 2 cpu in phone (bcz can be new system one 2 ımeı in 1 cpu)

ı thınk ıt can give better anwser with these ınformation

B.R

DualSimCell 07-14-2008 23:06

2 CPU's Supported

Hi Mr Friend,
Thanks for your response, the handset definitely has 2 CPU's , I have seen these by disassembling one of them, they are MT6226 which I can find using PinFinder and MT 6205, which I have tried unsuccessfully to find with PinFinder. Please if you wish PM me with your email and I will send pics of phone and CPU's to you as well as any other information you may need.

Many Thanks

υИқИΘШИ® 07-15-2008 07:38

ok now first u have to find second cpu rx tx check the pcb some tımes pinouts located on pcb. when u find the second pinouts post here will contiune to repair this phone.

B.R

DualSimCell 07-15-2008 17:22

Hi B.R
That excatly the problem i'm having, I have no idea where to start to look for TX RX second CPU, I don't even know what is PCB.

naveen_naveen 07-15-2008 17:58

sir try to slow heat on power ic

υИқИΘШИ® 07-15-2008 19:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by DualSimCell (Post 3482507)
Hi B.R
That excatly the problem i'm having, I have no idea where to start to look for TX RX second CPU, I don't even know what is PCB.

ok lets go step by step:

first lets try to fınd second cpu rx tx , if ıam not wrong u find first cpu rx tx and u can make every action on it ,

Solution open ur phone get multimeter on 20v and power ur phone u will find 4 legs with volt 2.9-3.5 these are rx -tx legs now u have 4 legs 2 for first cpu 2 for second cpu and if u know forst cpu rx tx that mean only u have 2 legs to try. plz try to do it and post ur result and we will contiune..

B.R

DualSimCell 10-11-2008 16:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by TelemasteR® (Post 3482905)
ok lets go step by step:

first lets try to fınd second cpu rx tx , if ıam not wrong u find first cpu rx tx and u can make every action on it ,

Solution open ur phone get multimeter on 20v and power ur phone u will find 4 legs with volt 2.9-3.5 these are rx -tx legs now u have 4 legs 2 for first cpu 2 for second cpu and if u know forst cpu rx tx that mean only u have 2 legs to try. plz try to do it and post ur result and we will contiune..

B.R

Hi B.R.
I have found the second CPU (6205) with pins on PCB, I am able to connect with infinity box, and i have formatted the 2nd CPU, but still gives "Insert Sim" problem.
What do you suggest?....should I have formatted 1st and 2nd CPu?

bhogpurmail 10-11-2008 17:45

Man, Simple way..

1. Read the flash by Infinity.
2. read EEprom file

3. write both file on ur Phone .
4. Rebuild IMEI(Use mode 1)
Repair secuirty area.
Finished

bhogpurmail 10-11-2008 17:46

If not solve ur problem then plz check hardware Area

DualSimCell 10-13-2008 15:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by bhogpurmail (Post 3737783)
If not solve ur problem then plz check hardware Area

Hey Bro,
Thanks for your response, should I do this for both CPU's?
Thanks

bhogpurmail 10-13-2008 16:22

CPU is auto select by Infinity.....

it's not issue the 1st cpu or 2nd cpu in flashing