GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Chinese Models & Cloned Phones (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f457/)
-   -   hi ineed t818 spred falsh file (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f457/hi-ineed-t818-spred-falsh-file-631294/)

MR.WNKA 11-16-2008 19:10

hi ineed t818 spred falsh file
 
hi ineed t818 spred falsh file the
Phone dead
Please help

LoveLess 11-16-2008 19:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by MR.WNKA (Post 3857003)
hi ineed t818 spred falsh file the
Phone dead
Please help

hi..

which box or software did u use..? and what is phone cpu type..? spd what.?

MR.WNKA 11-16-2008 19:20

cpu id =6600e0f4 Spreadtrum..
box = Spiderman

.::Naseer Al-islam::. 11-17-2008 04:14

i need this flash file also is there is any one can help us urgent

LoveLess 11-17-2008 12:06

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by MR.WNKA (Post 3857029)
cpu id =6600e0f4 Spreadtrum..
box = Spiderman

Quote:

Originally Posted by goodman1980 (Post 3857875)
i need this flash file also is there is any one can help us urgent

hi..

same cpu name and same phone.. it is 66 mb..u can see in the pic.. flash it andpost resuts...


Read.rar

http://rapidshare.com/files/164615412/Read.rar

MR.WNKA 11-17-2008 15:00

Thank you, sir, which is currently under test

.::Naseer Al-islam::. 11-17-2008 15:03

thanks my brother i will try and post result .

LoveLess 11-18-2008 02:41

hi all..

this is the second backup of t818.. pls test it and post results..

choose,

Search Phone----> SC6600M/R/H(USBport)-0
Hardware Type---> SC6600/R/H - USB (Manual)

flash chip size: 16mb not 64mb..it has NOR flash...





http://rapidshare.com/files/164848787/6600_R_H.rar.html

.::Naseer Al-islam::. 11-18-2008 04:22

2 Attachment(s)
wow my brother you are the king not bb5king . my phone power on agane i dont beleve that . really from my hart thanks soo match for all thing you do with me . good luck my brother i will see you agane .

LoveLess 11-18-2008 12:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by goodman1980 (Post 3862053)
wow my brother you are the king not bb5king . my phone power on agane i dont beleve that . really from my hart thanks soo match for all thing you do with me . good luck my brother i will see you agane .

ur welcome mate.. ;) ;) i am happy now..

MR.WNKA 11-18-2008 14:44

Thank you, sir, MY phone Is Woke up

galismobil 11-23-2008 19:45

Anycool T818 Spreadtrum chip and pinout is under screen: USB+, USB -, GND, VBAT, MBOOT. But I have small problem lost link with phone, phone is off, computer recognize phone but after few second lost conection. After that I power on but only PC camera show on display. I wired only USB+, USB-, Vbat and GND. What I do with Mboot or tell me procedure. Thanks

galismobil 11-23-2008 21:10

Sorry no MBOOT - NBOOT.

galismobil 11-23-2008 22:31

I solved problem NBOOT TO gnd, but how to turn off T9 in message.

morgan4gsm 12-24-2008 06:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoveLess (Post 3861864)
hi all..

this is the second backup of t818.. pls test it and post results..

choose,

Search Phone----> SC6600M/R/H(USBport)-0
Hardware Type---> SC6600/R/H - USB (Manual)

flash chip size: 16mb not 64mb..it has NOR flash...



http://rapidshare.com/files/164848787/6600_R_H.rar.html

PLZ CHECK LINK I NEED

TIHS FILE thing you
/////////////
MORGAN


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 00:12.


vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -

Page generated in 0.26855 seconds with 5 queries

SEO by vBSEO