GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Chinese Models & Cloned Phones

Chinese Models & Cloned Phones All China Phone Platforms like (MTK, Spreadtrum.. etc.) Cloned Nokia Nokla & Motorola . etc. Phones are included

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2009, 19:48   #1 (permalink)

Member: 1090003
Thanks Meter: 0
Red face iphone n2 mtk6235ba / mt6235 please help

Hi guys, i have a phone like this, it use mt6235, the name is iphone n2 3rd generation.
[IMG]http://image.******.com/upload/20096/77/ff8080811f69ef93011f7e03dbe1028a/productimg1245945937765.jpg[/IMG]

I kown nothing about programming, flashing, etc. the only thing that i ever did related was to upgrade the firmware of my palm treo 680.

I got two units and both have the same problem:

Looks like the calibration is wrong, so when i point the stylus in the middle of the screen, the spot activated in the screen is right in the same position, but if i try to click upward, down, or to the sides of the screen, the spot of the screen activated is veeery far from the point that i was really touching.

So botton an up sections of the screen where you have all the options (ok, back, numbers selecions in the bottom) are completly unacessible. I touch on them and the activated point on the screen is 1 centimiter away from it.

To fix this i decided to try to run the calibration from the menu, but unfortunately, it keeps asking to hit the mark on top-left and the bottom right, endlessly in a loop, and i cant finish the operation.

I started reading all about the phone, downloaded mtk tools, com driver for the phone, and was trying to somehow reset or get a new firmware to update, hoping to fix it.

But in one of the foruns that i visited i saw the phone security code, and from that i could reset it to factory settings, bingo, i managed to put the code on the phone and reseted it!

Alas, when the phone screen comes up again it is in uncopreensible chinese, AND the more serious problem.

BEFORE you may acess any phone funcion, such as for example select com port, usb drive, or any funcion of the phone, the screen calibration comes up, and you MUST do it before acessing any function of the phone, so im stuck in the same endless calibration screen

I cant understand the chinese, but the screen is the same that ask to calibrate the screen with the same reddots top-left and bottom right to click and calibrate, i clicked on them more than a 100 times and it keeps on this loop

Anybody know how to solve, fix this? This phone was for my wife and she spent 1 month trying to use it as it was, and im very dissapointed.
Old 08-06-2009, 04:06   #2 (permalink)

Anybody? Im really trying hard to make it work with no sucess
Old 08-06-2009, 05:36   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 283725
Sonork: 100.1584053
Thanks Meter: 1,927
Well the paragraph u written is to lengthy and i understood at last one thing that at the moment u need to change ur phone china lang to english so ist try that codes

set default language: *#0000# Send
set English language: *#0044# Send
set English language (new firmware): *#001# Send

then hope u can change ur phone settings to ur favorite settings.
Old 08-06-2009, 06:57   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FasGsm View Post
Well the paragraph u written is to lengthy and i understood at last one thing that at the moment u need to change ur phone china lang to english so ist try that codes

set default language: *#0000# Send
set English language: *#0044# Send
set English language (new firmware): *#001# Send

then hope u can change ur phone settings to ur favorite settings.
Thanks for the answer! Yeah im sorry wrote too much, and english is not my mother language, so im sorry for the poor english also.

The problem is that the touchscreen calibration is soo bad that i cant even slide to unlock it, and when i turn on the phone the calibration process is i an endless loop.

I tryed a lot to update firmware using mtk tools and the normal usb cable with the phone in COM PORT setting with no sucess either (actually i dont even know if i tryed it the right way).

This is soo frustrating
Old 08-06-2009, 18:07   #5 (permalink)

Im now 13 hours straight on this phone and could not do a thing useful, anybody?

btw in my searches, look like this and Scifone N2 are exactly the same
Old 08-07-2009, 20:34   #6 (permalink)

Member: 1091876
Red face

I have the same telephone.

By activating the wifi the ecran became black and I can make nothing more.
If I relight him(it) the ecran becomes black that icons arrive.

I have no more the possibility of modifying the menu.

We can make a hard reboot on this telephone?
Old 08-08-2009, 07:23   #7 (permalink)

Hi, anybody? i keep trying with no sucess, anybody got this calibration loop? i got this in 2 of this phones
Old 08-08-2009, 08:05   #8 (permalink)

Member: 1091876
@Risadaman:
You speak about which language of origin? French?
On this forum somebody has the same problem as you.
Old 08-09-2009, 22:32   #9 (permalink)

Wow benny, my language of origin is portuguese, im brazilian. French for me = fakusgfywbibfas,.u

may you translate for me? or anybody may help me out in how to solve this "calibration loop" issue? i spend more de 4 hours a day and no sucess for about a week now
Old 08-12-2009, 15:07   #10 (permalink)

hi guys, i really dont have expertise on this subject, but be glad if someone could have the kindness to help me, i really like to learn and fix this.

Anybody?
Old 08-12-2009, 21:22   #11 (permalink)

The onlyy thing that im really sure is that this fone has a MTK6235AB. Anybody knows wich is the correct flash for it? i may try to make a cable and try to flash it to solve the issue
Old 08-13-2009, 09:12   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 283725
Sonork: 100.1584053
Thanks Meter: 1,927
Quote:
Originally Posted by Risadaman View Post
The onlyy thing that im really sure is that this fone has a MTK6235AB. Anybody knows wich is the correct flash for it? i may try to make a cable and try to flash it to solve the issue
Ur every question ans is already posted in forum many many times

search for software spidermanbox crack or mtk flash tool

for cabel check stick thread

to check flash file version read flash then then check ur readed file version in software like china file infa (already posted)

search and learn ur self
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FasGsm For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2009, 16:11   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FasGsm View Post
Ur every question ans is already posted in forum many many times

search for software spidermanbox crack or mtk flash tool

for cabel check stick thread

to check flash file version read flash then then check ur readed file version in software like china file infa (already posted)

search and learn ur self
That´s my objective, i really dont want to put work that supposed to be mine in other peoples shoulders, just a direction, because you might noticed i was a bit lost.

I tryed to download infinity with no sucess, i thought that spiderman box was like a hardware (sorry!), and for mtk flash i need the special cable.

In the sitcky thread for making the cable, i did not find instructions for my phone, actually i dont know really how to identify it.

Im really tring to understand all this.

I already have the mtk flash tool, and after thousand of tries, i realised that putting "COM PORT" in the phone doesnt work, and i need to make a cable for it.

One of the main reason that i could not make the cable is that i don´t know wich phone name i should look for the schematics, and i did not recognized in the sticky (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/show...=574212&page=6) how to make a cable for the phone.

FasGsm may you give me further help?
Old 08-13-2009, 16:42   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 440163
Thanks Meter: 2,470
Whats the problem with makeing your own cable its very easy and simple.follow my pictures and instractions on my sticky thread if still cant undersand follow this second way to make cable:

Posted by one member to find rx -tx gnd and vcc

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/atta...7&d=1187384324
Old 08-13-2009, 17:07   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown® View Post
Whats the problem with makeing your own cable its very easy and simple.follow my pictures and instractions on my sticky thread if still cant undersand follow this second way to make cable:

Posted by one member to find rx -tx gnd and vcc

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/atta...7&d=1187384324
Wow the picture is pretty confusing at glance, hehe ill study it better and post my progress here, thank you very much FasGSM and unknown!