GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Chinese Models & Cloned Phones

Chinese Models & Cloned Phones All China Phone Platforms like (MTK, Spreadtrum.. etc.) Cloned Nokia Nokla & Motorola . etc. Phones are included

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2010, 12:56   #1 (permalink)

Member: 1338845
Thanks Meter: 0
there is no car in heaven, henry

Night in yahoo sports sites and blind eye saw the tiger team took the Cincinnati, Chris. Henry's name. Haven't watch carefully title, a cold, he went out again will be about it.
It was in trouble.
In a not very long ap news, journalists have been vague, Henry said from his card the vechile, fell very badly, and is on the road down for more than half an hour before being discovered and sent to the hospital.
The police suspect is Henry and his wife and his wife after the quarrel with trucks to go, then don't know why, when Henry on the truck open carriage, then unconcioursly fell off.
I see in the sport website names of thierry Henry to feel, because I knew he was injured at home now. If not, still can play on the news, what is not a good idea.
I continue to GuangDang online more than a hour, ready to see the news, college ******** wash sleeping. Open the university ******** websites, home is incredibly is Henry's photo. A photograph, Henry and his girlfriend, and three kids, very sweet smile. The photograph of the title is dead, Henry, at the age of 26.
I saw the news, very surprised. Feel university ******** site without spectrum, then check the other websites. Yes, every one is all similar titles, Henry died.
Look at the first report, said the injured thierry Henry, the situation is very serious, my first impression was Henry's agent in manufacturing pessimism, want to win sympathy. Now, Henry does badly hurt, and was taken to a hospital is really too late.
Henry, what is fell off, not the car alarm or sent him to the hospital, all these mysteries, north Carolina, the police's uncle will soon untie. But Henry himself, as a talented ******** player, so the retreated, is something that makes person plaint SOB. This is sometimes life, a flash open the window, but another door closed.
Henry is typical of 80 after birth, 1994, grew up in the United States the southern state of Louisiana, acquire high school ********, basketball athletics jump.
In 2002, he was running the tactics are far away to coach sorrow Rodriguez gathered at the university of Virginia.
Henry's talent and physical qualities in the court didn't have to say, but his presence is basically a rogue and under the bastard. Drinking and driving fight.
Rodriguez coach, to tell you the truth, not the eye not knead sand, the coach of his players in many cases is indulgent. As long as it is not a big thing, he generally not punished, turned a blind eye to the past.
Even if is such a coach, also can't stand Henry indulgence. Afterwards, Rodriguez said to the media for malicious words, said that Henry for West Virginia university, and he himself is a disgrace.
I 03,04 years, beginning more look, also seen Henry college ******** game. Control his pitch on his passion and coach the slander, and I thought, why not thoroughly about Henry came out. Don't Henry himself did not know what call disgrace.
Henry looked later, his decision to advance situation in the NFL, leaving a draft. Although Henry physical conditions, but at the American university in ********, his boss so low evaluation, Henry is only one, so he was almost nobody expects the NFL prospect in.
First, after the horse. Henry is the tiger team boss bole mike. Brown. Others have said a leopard cannot change his spots, but brown don't believe this. He said if you personally and Henry contact, you will know that he is a humble and kind-hearted boy.
In 2005 the tiger's third round draft choice the NFL, Henry and offered him a good rookie salary.
Henry's rookie season in the first three months of the shine at the moment, this is what the new village, playing so well, and salary is not high, can DeYiShuangXin.
At December 2005, the flattered Henry began a true colours. First, and by the police for speeding car searched in the months after marijuana, inside a year to the sexual assault and dry little girl, public disturbances, drunken driving and illegally take drugs such folly.
Henry was due to take medicine in 2006 for the game 2, 2007, in violation behavior criterion league because of the suspended eight games.
In March 2008, Henry in bar again by the police for fighting, tiger team also take lost. They finally understand why a college team coach will give yourself the best player in the team.
Actually, now return overdo to see Henry short life and shorter NFL career, is really the tiger gave him all to correct the mistake again. Many of the NFL player in his career, will make all kinds of mistakes, but really able to get the chance to prove himself, from the new players not lucky.
Tiger team gave Henry opportunities, but more than once. In the summer of 2008, tiger team announced to recruit Henry, tiger boss said he hoped he said as the nature, hard working team of Henry returned to the ground, and do not wish to control, and of virginity to Henry.
Henry in 2008 summer interviews (YouTube - Chris Henry on Chris Henry and fiancee Loleini Tonga) and talked a lot of his life and planning for the future. He said I had 26, very old very mature. whole******I hope to play well, good and my three children together, happy day watching them grow up.
Henry in 2008, 2009 and the performance, the truth is quite good. Especially the 2009 in the last couple of games, Henry has been the top team in and outside, until the Baltimore mo crows injury, reimbursement this.