GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > IMEI or online Server Products > All UnlockByLogs Server

All UnlockByLogs Server UnlockByLogs.com

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2014, 20:56   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 201764
Thanks Meter: 76
iphone 5s tele 2 sweden,ORDER:88629

HY,
I have submited monday one iphone 5s from tele2 sweden,on premium 1-5 days ,and send many mail but nobody cannot answer abount resolving the request.Today on skype ,unlockbylogs,tell me after 5 day that my iphone cannot be unlocked,to send mail to admin,but on monday he garanteed that will be finish fast.

Who gonna belive now,only liers on this site

NOBODY CANNOT TELL APROXIMATE DATE OF FINISHING ORDERS,BUT WHEN THEY TAKE MONEY ,TEY GIVE U CLOUDS FROM THE SKY

User:raltelefonica

Old 05-26-2014, 12:14   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

please refound money for order :XXXXX ,user:raltelefonica to my paypal account: on_slagean[at]yahoo[dot]com

transaction id:
May 19, 2014 03:20:43 PDT
Transaction ID:56U90942XXXXXXXXXX

Last edited by UnlockByLogs; 05-29-2014 at 07:20. Reason: Email editted, to stop spiders acquiring it.

Old 05-26-2014, 19:47   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

ty for refounding,all is ok,i will still wait for unlock this tele2 sweden

Old 05-29-2014, 07:18   #4 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 637358
Sonork: 100.112299
Thanks Meter: 741
Quote:
Originally Posted by raltelefonica View Post
HY,
I have submited monday one iphone 5s from tele2 sweden,on premium 1-5 days ,and send many mail but nobody cannot answer abount resolving the request.Today on skype ,unlockbylogs,tell me after 5 day that my iphone cannot be unlocked,to send mail to admin,but on monday he garanteed that will be finish fast.

Who gonna belive now,only liers on this site

NOBODY CANNOT TELL APROXIMATE DATE OF FINISHING ORDERS,BUT WHEN THEY TAKE MONEY ,TEY GIVE U CLOUDS FROM THE SKY

User:raltelefonica
Unlocking phones is not like selling MacDonald Burgers, which have a fixed time and fixed menu for particular day and particular time. We try to be as precise to the listed average duration mentioned for service, but always remember when you post for a delayed service, also post when one gets service resolved well within the duration mentioned there. The duration are average time periods always. There is no hard and fast rule that it will be perfect.

We have also checked with the Skype conversation as you mentioned. You submitted the order and was processed accordingly, if the provider rejected it, it never meant to us that they lie, unlikely what you feel and mention. And also please make sure, before you comment such things ("Who gonna belive now,only liers on this site") you understand what you mean by it.

Regards,
UnlockByLogs.com

P.S.: Always remember one thing, sellers only sell clouds from sky to toddlers. Other place where one can have clouds from sky is in Dreams, no need to pay there.

Old 05-29-2014, 07:23   #5 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 637358
Sonork: 100.112299
Thanks Meter: 741
Quote:
Originally Posted by raltelefonica View Post
ty for refounding,all is ok,i will still wait for unlock this tele2 sweden
You will be welcomed to use our services, specially for the Tele 2 Sweden, but we will not welcome or entertain any refund request for that order from you.

Regards,
UnlockByLogs.com,

Closed Thread