GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported IMEI calculator Sites or Software Products > DM3 Unlocking Service

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2010, 19:14   #1 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 824388
Thanks Meter: 2
dm3 tool clone (g sm-m inds) help put a stop to it

below is the contact details of the owner of gsm minds im trying to get server locations and going to try and file a report with arin/ripe for abuse of ip traffic i think we need to put a stop to this site unless anyone can prove this dm3 tool clone exists i am not backing down as i have had enough of people being scammed and conned out of money if anyone wants to help do this then please do

[18:12] please add ash*cxvps.net also visit cxvps.net for all your hosting needs:
who is the owner of gsm minds and does he/ she have msn?
[18:12] DM3 tool unlocking all nokia SL3 Free!!!: dm3tool*yahoo.com
[18:13] DM3 tool unlocking all nokia SL3 Free!!!: +00639153865XXX

im planning on getting as much info as i can so i cant start filing the documents with the carriers of network and aslo rip/arin and possibly the domain registrar to file a suspension on the domain im going to need proof of the fact they have scammed you e.g proof of payments and copies of all convos people have had with *******s the more info we get the better

Last edited by dm3box; 03-30-2010 at 19:37. Reason: links and details

Old 03-30-2010, 19:45   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 631393
Thanks Meter: 749
Be assured that no DM3 clone exists. GSM Minds is a fraud.

Read more about it here and here.

If you are able to take legal action against them, go ahead!

Old 03-30-2010, 20:12   #3 (permalink)
Major Poster

im doing it please read below ive had to remove password but this is step one ive already hunted down the carrier they use for there bandwidth will be filling report with them later ive also filed reports with a couple of cybercrime units us and uk wide i will put a stop to this.
if needs be i will take legal action but todo that i am going to need help

Thank you for filing a complaint with the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3).

Your complaint has been successfully submitted. Please retain the following information for future contacts with the IC3:
Complaint Id: I1003301450006742
If you wish to view/download your complaint or have any additional information to provide to the IC3, please use the following link and login with the above complaint id and password.
http://complaint.ic3.gov/update

The IC3's mission is to serve as a vehicle to receive, develop, and refer criminal complaints regarding the rapidly expanding arena of cyber crime. The IC3 aims to give the victims of cyber crime a convenient and easy-to-use reporting mechanism.

Complaint Status
The IC3 receives thousands of complaints each month and does not have the resources to respond to inquiries regarding the status of complaints. It is the IC3's intention to review all complaints and refer them to law enforcement and regulatory agencies having jurisdiction. Ultimately, investigation and prosecution are at the discretion of the receiving agencies.

Evidence
It is important that you maintain any evidence you may have relating to your complaint. Evidence may include canceled checks, credit card receipts, phone bills, mailing envelopes, mail receipts, a printed copy of a website, copies of emails, or similar items. Please keep the items in a safe location, in case you are requested to provide them for investigative purposes.

Additionally, to learn more about Internet schemes and ways to protect yourself, please visit Looks Too Good To Be True.

The Following User Says Thank You to sentest For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2010, 16:57   #4 (permalink)
Major Poster

please people i need more info to get this sorted mods anychance you can make this post a sticky

Old 06-24-2010, 08:46   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 27289
Thanks Meter: 24
the same happened to me i sent him money but i didnt receive anything. hes a real chaeter what can i do please

Old 06-24-2010, 08:52   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 771230
Thanks Meter: 773
yeah stop these ******ers.......................hopefully the real dm3 team helps with the complaints

Old 06-24-2010, 09:38   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 27289
Thanks Meter: 24
thanks guys but this box does it really exist or no