GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   SETool2 (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f473/)
-   -   k850 db3150 imei patchıng setool __?? (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f473/k850-db3150-imei-patch-ng-setool-__-552983/)

RaSkAl01 06-18-2008 15:21

k850 db3150 imei patchıng setool __??

k850 db3150 imei patchıng setool __?? is it possible

JayDee78 06-18-2008 15:28

No, theres no "thwz" edition yet for a2 phones...

songfe 07-22-2008 11:27

I need change k850 imei:mad::mad::mad:

3stanGsm 07-22-2008 11:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by songfe (Post 3501213)

stop playing with stolen fones:D that's illegal:p

gsmbonnie 07-22-2008 11:41

Stop stealing phones and you will never have any problem.
It's bether if the_laser use the time to make solutions for unlocking, flashing and reparing new models.

butaktelco 07-29-2008 10:52

This is Illegal.....
(change imei)for bussines

Nurettin Duman 07-29-2008 23:42

stop playing with stolen fones that's illegal

butaktelco 07-30-2008 11:12

Not Stollen....
If ur Phone broken & need replace the mesin !!!
& u got the mesin with contain imei, u can't change thats imei....
actually u replace with New IC.....

Sonu Jawed 07-30-2008 11:17

Not possible yet

B.R.,
Sonu

Quote:

fbloise 08-07-2008 05:58

Stop your hipocrecy

:mad::mad:
I'm REALLY tired of all your "it's illegal, it's a criminal offence" speak, guys.

In this forum, there are ADS for commercial products that change IMEIs, why don't you go bother them? I don't see anybody pestering Raskal with "hey dude, it's illegal to sell your dongle in my jurisdiction, because I can change my IMEI with it!"

In this forum, there are EXTENSIVE descriptions of how to break SIM locks, do you think that is legal? That violates your service provider's contract - every time you break a SIM lock, you steal the amount they subsidized on your phone purchase, which can be half the cost of your phone.

That makes everybody who breaks a SIM lock a THIEF. Pretty much everything that pertains to unlocking is in a shady area, so stop being a hypocrite.

We haven't stolen anything, our phones have been stolen from us; and we TOOK THEM BACK. Too bad and boo-hoo for everyone who's commercial interests got hurt by that. To all the other naysayers out there: sorry, ***** to be you, ***** to be proven wrong.

I am very proud of any solution that works without...lets see:
an SD card
a pkey dongle
dongle credits
a credit card
a paypal account
a physical item requiring delivery
If you don't like the quesiotn, just WALK AWAY. This thread is for people who have questions and NEED REAL HELP.

Mohsin-* 08-07-2008 08:47

Quote:

Not possible yet

br
mohsin

gsmbonnie 08-07-2008 10:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by fbloise (Post 3545439)
I'm REALLY tired of all your "it's illegal, it's a criminal offence" speak, guys.

In this forum, there are ADS for commercial products that change IMEIs, why don't you go bother them? I don't see anybody pestering Raskal with "hey dude, it's illegal to sell your dongle in my jurisdiction, because I can change my IMEI with it!"

In this forum, there are EXTENSIVE descriptions of how to break SIM locks, do you think that is legal? That violates your service provider's contract - every time you break a SIM lock, you steal the amount they subsidized on your phone purchase, which can be half the cost of your phone.

That makes everybody who breaks a SIM lock a THIEF. Pretty much everything that pertains to unlocking is in a shady area, so stop being a hypocrite.

We haven't stolen anything, our phones have been stolen from us; and we TOOK THEM BACK. Too bad and boo-hoo for everyone who's commercial interests got hurt by that. To all the other naysayers out there: sorry, ***** to be you, ***** to be proven wrong.

an SD card
a pkey dongle
dongle credits
a credit card
a paypal account
If you don't like the quesiotn, just WALK AWAY. This thread is for people who have questions and NEED REAL HELP.

In most of the country all is legal exept changing imei.
Imei changing is not legal becuse it can be used for iligal stuff if you lost your phone and get it back there is no need to change imei becuse the imei can be removed from being blacklisted.

breaking the simlock is not iligal in my country maybe the service provider have in there contract that it's not alowed.
but according to the laws in my country and other country it's legal and it does not mather what the service provider have in there contract becuse that contract does not have any backup from country laws.

songfe 08-10-2008 12:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by fbloise (Post 3545439)

an SD card
a pkey dongle
dongle credits
a credit card
a paypal account

Brother ,u are right!!!! other guys who said its illegal totaly Hypocrite! we not Stollen phones,bcoz we are not theft!! we all in this forum most do cellphone repairs,we are all works for the money,and those products maker allso!!!

StRaNgE PeRsOn 08-16-2008 13:46

Hmmmm whether is it possible or not but its illegal

thats it

ChelasGsm 08-16-2008 13:57

Unlocking phones in my contry its illegal so i dont unlock?? Big lol