GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > SETool2

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2013, 16:51   #91 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 9519
Thanks Meter: 2,150

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxrfon View Post
XDA - is that you call an insult? When you came to ask the guy from XDA (Z) to help you to crack my binaries and help you to understand the security hole? I have emails from him, wanna read?
no, insults, maximka, started with your answer to my post with words "
no patch, maxrfon"

crack your binaries ? ask guy from xda ? me ?
stop-stop, maybe he prepared all qualcomm solutions for me, eh ?

Quote:
Of course i will attack anyone who is trying to crack my software/work/research. Pity you were far that time, otherwise i would attack personally
yeah, yeah, sure.

Quote:
[B]I know FG3, FG2 but i don't understand what it has to do with flashing new boot into x10/x8/x10 mini.. This is what we are talking about.
Yes to the 2011 8x55 it does well

what you talking about now ?

Quote:
1. The nand mapper i wrote, or how do you call it, does not work if not modified in the way i did it, so here you are wrong again. It's easy to repeat as there were many attempts to do it with the above mentioned mtdpart.c before you even knew what is it And the attempts failed Изучай матчасть перед тем как пиздеть че попало ))

seems you don't get me. you really think that you are only one, who can use STANDARD GPLed source to expose entire nand as mtd partition ?
GRAVE ERROR.
так что кто бы говорил о матчасти и пиздеже ...

Quote:
The boot writer for x10,x8,x10mini etc is written by me and also does not contain any GNU license. Thus by default it is protected by copyright law and i am the author.
okay, then why you use MY mapper,MY bootwriter, MY partition patcher ?

Quote:
2. My binaries, written by me 99% match to the ones contained in your release. Even if you can say i embedded it into it - you will be surprised how many mirrors are there with your own release. Even the rapidshare agreed to restore the file, after my lawyer's letter.
you really think, that ANYBODY in clear mind believe that setool2, which released solution for msm7227,msm8x55, new security msm7227 AGES before your tool release it using your files for that ?
ha-ha.

Quote:
3. If something is not released with license agreement with GNU v2 etc - it is considered as the writer's own property and copyrighted material. No matter what and how i did it - it was made by me first, researched by you, and even used in the software - the binaries match in 99% of code.
So here you actually confessed and accepted what i wrote.
Quote:
what ? you again talking about copyrights for security hole ?
ha-ha.

Quote:
Total BS and pure lie as check please my binaries released on the 7 June and yours
So you are in trouble
fully agreed. true lie and total bs from your side.
you just copied mine binaries and only changed messages inside.

Quote:
0. I could not take anything from you because i released all first
Please don't write such nonsense not to force me to repeat my opinion about your IQ...

1."my genious msm7227 boot bypass" - LOL Genius is me here, don't forget it and don't flatter yourself
I used my own, used from late 2007 with qcom phones, compressing method, because the loader size was fixed and me & MyKy were the one who implemented it first to protect our language packs So i guessed you also "examined" some of unlocked/patched by me phone to find this method.
2."patched it with insults" - I put the truth in it to show you that i knew it long time ago I knew you will be looking at it, so it was a personal message to you for stealing my research.
thats what i call bul1**** -a stealer, who copied entire solution byte-by-byte AGES after real developer made it accusing AUTHOR

Quote:
If you claim i used your code - you are welcome to prove it (source, comparison, binaries). So far i see well and clear you used my binaries, plus reversed it to see what i do (which you personally wrote above)
you really want proof ? no problem.

Quote:
According to your own words with the Mr.Z you have no idea how to work with linux and how to compile anything for it....
according you your posts in xda-developers i can say same about you.

Quote:
And believe me, it is very bad of you to go such direction against me now.
It was not too late before i was considering you an intelligent man that
understands that maxrfon will not start anything before making sure the fight he exploit - is a warning: if anyone will steal my work i will punish hard.
no comments, stop drinking that much.

Old 01-14-2013, 17:22   #92 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 9655
Thanks Meter: 11
Read my post and compare what you quote and don't shame yourself
Which one of us is drunk?

People have eyes
XDA:
They all know/say that the_laser has found exploit thanks to maxrfon, so keep walkling, Jonny walker
читай матчасть лабус!

Anyway, If you claim i have stolen your binaries before you even had it - you are the man You deserve a medal.

You can only use viruses to steal info and use it, but no brain to make something yourself.
Now i see i was right calling you the LOSER.

Unfortunately for you it does not mean i will not report the abuse...
Since this moment i stop normal communication with you.
I will play to keep you angry and let the people who read this all to see how funny you are, but no more.

So Adios.

Old 01-14-2013, 17:59   #93 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 9519
Thanks Meter: 2,150
Quote:
Anyway, If you claim i have stolen your binaries before you even had it - you are the man You deserve a medal.
so, where you get attached binary, tell me, "developer" ?

and why "your" msm7227 boot starts with code

Code:
0248                           ldr         r0,[000040814] ;=8000B4A4
0349                           ldr         r1,[000040818] ;=80006400
00F006F8                       bl          00004081C --↓3
0149                           ldr         r1,[000040818] ;=80006400
0847                           bx          r1
A4B4                          1push        {r2,r5,r7}
0080                           strh        r0,[r0]
0064                          2str         r0,[r0,#040]
0080                           strh        r0,[r0]
F2B5                          3push        {r1,r4-r7,lr}

setool2 released UNIQUE method to unlock msm7227-based semc phones at 07-27-2011

when it appeared in gpg/jic loggers ?

setool2 released UNIQUE method to unlock msm8x55-based semc phones at 08-08-2011

when it appeared in gpg/jic loggers ?

Quote:
You can only use viruses to steal info and use it, but no brain to make something yourself.
Now i see i was right calling you the LOSER.
you can think whatever you want, i'm not care about yours alcoholic raving.
but truth is : setool2 developer's mind much better than yours

and who are you without Alexey ? mr. Nothing.

Quote:
Unfortunately for you it does not mean i will not report the abuse...
Since this moment i stop normal communication with you.
I will play to keep you angry and let the people who read this all to see how funny you are, but no more.
well, i think that normal communication with you impossible.

you are too far in own delirium world.

but remember:

Claim whatever you can, but it YOU stole msm7227,new security msm7227, msm8x55 solution from setool2 and setool2 developers were first to invent and release it.

history do not know word "IF"

loser is one, who crying.
you are crying.

ergo: you are loser.

there never was and never will be any viruses inside my products.
everybody knows that.

now, start your usual insults and cries, you are in my ignore list.
Attached Files
File Type: zip fixPart.zip (1.6 KB, 67 views)

Old 01-14-2013, 19:36   #94 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Very funny to see an attack instead of answering the main question:

What my binaries are doing in your software?
1. Binary to map the boot avoiding the MPU watcher.
2. Binary to write the boot.

Then i will answer your questions with a pleasure and examples.

Just FUI Alexei was just a programmer at my facility and 99% of unlocks were discovered by me and passed to him to make the final product.
It happens up to today - i do not write any software and as you see there is no branded by maxrfon products on the market.

Time showed who is Alexei with no single unlock solution after I sacked him (2007) - ( JTAG is not a product in unlocking market, i use segger and i am happy), and who is the King Maxrfon whose outstanding solutions found in many products. One of it you have personally copy-pasted not from Alexei, but from me

Regards

Old 01-14-2013, 20:40   #95 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Claim whatever you can, but it YOU stole msm7227,new security msm7227, msm8x55 solution from setool2 and setool2 developers were first to invent and release it.

history do not know word "IF"
Indeed so? So i developed it and you have stolen from one of our customers.
I clearly remember how you said at XDA "like themida?"
I was very wondering why you say so, but when you released the new 7227 i understood - you've stolen the internal software(!) because the guys had SETooL2 installed on their PCs and that's how you found how to unlock the new security.

So the history does not know word "IF"
I made all the solutions and you have copied it the same way as you have copied the above mentioned binaries, because you are loser and you knew you will never make it yourself.

A good lesson for you - never steal anything. If you consider yourself a good developer - be it. If you steal - don't steal in same house where you live.

PS: You are not in my blacklist yet, i want the answers.

Old 01-14-2013, 21:22   #96 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1175556
Thanks Meter: 251
to max and laser:

Stop play with words. lets do this:

Who release S1 AID004 Standalone unlock for w395/f305/vivaz series will be the winner.

Why play with words, play with knowledge..

Stop craXXXXXng the forum

The Following User Says Thank You to DavidServer™ For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2013, 21:27   #97 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidServer™ View Post
to max and laser:

Who release S1 AID004 Standalone unlock for w395/f305/vivaz series will be the winner.

Sorry DavidServer, but if you want to pay the 200k penalty instead of the setool - i am ok

And again a PS: I have enough to sit and watch So no more unlocking by maxrfon. Now is time to relax

Old 01-14-2013, 21:49   #98 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 216438
Sonork: 160962
Thanks Meter: 31
waoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good of you Maxrfon

( i'll be back! )

Old 01-15-2013, 06:22   #99 (permalink)

Member: 1859318
Thanks Meter: 3
if you guys are so genious why not work to crack iphone security?? make real worlds first

or it'ss impossible job compare with easy SE

Old 01-15-2013, 06:47   #100 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 4627
Sonork: 57528:debeliamark
Thanks Meter: 1,034
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidServer™ View Post
to max and laser:

who care about these crappy phones ... mostly of them are damaged and not working now

Old 01-15-2013, 15:58   #101 (permalink)
Freak Poster

@the_loser

Where are the answers?
Putting here a nonsense message and quit - this is how cowards do.

You have nothing more to loose, the abuse is proved and the abuse report is already sent, so now you can show your real face.

Old 03-21-2013, 20:07   #102 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 486238
Thanks Meter: 9
I got the solution

maxrfon and the laser have to go to a pub and drink a few beers and become friends.

Old 04-04-2013, 00:54   #103 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1892345
Thanks Meter: 12
Ok, after all the reading, i have no idea whats going on here, i was just looking for some help how to set up setool box 3, i got my hands on one of these box n have no idea how to use it, so, instead of you guys fighting help me out here...

Old 07-11-2013, 14:51   #104 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 394869
Sonork: TAKE NO CHANCES
Thanks Meter: 500
please team i have my box and i want to use it but i last used v0.91---, and want to use the latest software, my question is if i activate to use new software versions will i be able also to use sg and lg tool, thanks, and you show procedure for activation.

Old 07-11-2013, 18:36   #105 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1120289
Thanks Meter: 148
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KYEJUSA View Post
please team i have my box and i want to use it but i last used v0.91---, and want to use the latest software, my question is if i activate to use new software versions will i be able also to use sg and lg tool, thanks, and you show procedure for activation.
good question my brother

Closed Thread