GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Smart Sam (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f476/)
-   -   Smart-sam, The best unlock clip for Samsung (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f476/smart-sam-best-unlock-clip-samsung-397132/)

Elcu 04-28-2007 19:17

what rubbish am i posting here? are you blind?? it's regarding your previous products, and i was just wondering if i can get a discount. a simple answer would be nice. this is also a warning for you if you try to delete my posts i will put you in cheaters section.

to_deal_with 04-28-2007 19:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elcu (Post 2407090)
what rubbish am i posting here? are you blind?? it's regarding your previous products, and i was just wondering if i can get a discount. a simple answer would be nice. this is also a warning for you if you try to delete my posts i will put you in cheaters section.

Well the two deleted ones are not more to see, otherwise you won't claim so bro. Keep yourself cool.
I am not a blind either. It is just so remarkable to see someone makes a new ID just to come here and ask one question about our new product.

I have already told you. Contact us personally. Here is the product support section and not the section for arguing about price or discounts.

WBR

to_deal_with

Elcu 04-28-2007 19:27

so why do you post prices on smart sam section? and so what if i made a new id? im new to this forum. anyway, i will do as you asked.. i hope i do get a big discount:)

to_deal_with 04-28-2007 19:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elcu (Post 2407115)
so why do you post prices on smart sam section? and so what if i made a new id? im new to this forum. anyway, i will do as you asked.. i hope i do get a big discount:)

Prices are posted to be clear for both end users and resellers. As I told you no arguing please.

I sure do have no problem with your new ID. But I will let you tomorrow know ifyou are really new to this forum.

About the prices and discounts, contact one of the supporters or resellers.

Hope this clears up things for you

humb11luis 04-30-2007 12:02

can we make upgrade to total-sam??
or put it away?
and buy a new one.
:(:):(

.:Spitfire:. 04-30-2007 12:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by humb11luis (Post 2409660)
can we make upgrade to total-sam??
or put it away?
and buy a new one.
:(:):(

Dear humb11luis,
The Total sam was not an updateable clip. If it was possible to include MSL code generator inside total-sam, i would do so, but unfortunately the IC used in the total-sam has actually no more space to integrate an MSL generator, so we had to move to a new Hardware which was updateable also and where i could include MSL generator as more phones are planned to come out. So we keep our product up to date and bring out more and more updates soon.
Best regards
.:spitfire:.

humb11luis 04-30-2007 12:17

ok
i understand my problem and your solution, it would be nice to buy the newone with some discount for old customers but has it not have serial number many people would ask for it. and the new clip has a nice price.
thanks for the explanation.

:):):)

F C 04-30-2007 14:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by humb11luis (Post 2409681)
ok
i understand my problem and your solution, it would be nice to buy the newone with some discount for old customers but has it not have serial number many people would ask for it. and the new clip has a nice price.
thanks for the explanation.

:):):)

hi bro, contact me personally via msn messenger!

[email protected]

br,

Gohar

luskao 04-30-2007 19:17

Well I would like to welcome the support team to your own section and to the forum. I wish you good luck with the product. You are experienced people so it will be easy :) Good luck!!

And maybe, who knows, you could try to offer advanced features through PC later.

BR

Luskao

to_deal_with 04-30-2007 19:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by luskao (Post 2410378)
Well I would like to welcome the support team to your own section and to the forum. I wish you good luck with the product. You are experienced people so it will be easy :) Good luck!!

And maybe, who knows, you could try to offer advanced features through PC later.

BR

Luskao

Thanks very much for the support and compliment. The Product is still in the beginnings of introduction fase in the market.

The Unlocking business is getting everyday bigger and wider and at the same time it attracts more users and end users to it. This requires new, effecient, all in one and important of all EASY products. Hope this way we would have helped both others and ourselves a step ahead.

WBR

to_deal_with @ smart-sam.net

it-soluk 05-02-2007 18:19

Seems to be an Ideal handy tool

good product

BR

IT-SOL (UK) Ltd
www.it-sol.co.uk

.:Spitfire:. 05-02-2007 18:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by it-soluk (Post 2414575)
good product

BR

IT-SOL (UK) Ltd
www.it-sol.co.uk

Thanx buddy,

Soon we will have more news :) stay tuned!

wbr

.:spitfire:.

damabib 05-08-2007 15:06

dis is nice and good clip as see...smart sam

Unlocker AL 05-09-2007 13:22

my opion is not good for all Clips unlocking
all problems are in no support after 6 months
Like ASTRO CLIP or VODKA clip:D

F C 05-09-2007 13:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unlocker AL (Post 2428169)
my opion is not good for all Clips unlocking
all problems are in no support after 6 months
Like ASTRO CLIP or VODKA clip:D

YES U ARE RIGHT , but still it depends, and this clip is in da market from last 6 months.

SO dont worry time wd tell u and makes da difference !!!

stay tuned.

BR,

GOHAR