GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Various > HTC > HTC Android based

HTC Android based General HTC Android phones discussion, firmwares, solution, root, help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2020, 16:15   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2738165
Thanks Meter: 23
I need help to remotely unlock HTC One M9

A very pleasant day my fellow members. I truly hope that everyone is taking the necessary measures in keep yourself and you love ones safe. Anyways, I have with me a rooted HTC One M9 from T-mobile USA for a client. I only have Octopus box at this time and do not have the box for HTC devices. Can someone who have the necessary box help to unlock remotely at a reasonable cost?
Old 04-19-2020, 14:13   #2 (permalink)

Member: 2946459
Thanks Meter: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by suprxme View Post
A very pleasant day my fellow members. I truly hope that everyone is taking the necessary measures in keep yourself and you love ones safe. Anyways, I have with me a rooted HTC One M9 from T-mobile USA for a client. I only have Octopus box at this time and do not have the box for HTC devices. Can someone who have the necessary box help to unlock remotely at a reasonable cost?
Have you checked xdadevs? I believe there is method or software to unlock and s-off htc m8, try looking there.
I have xtc tool cracked no box, bit use it it would workor not cracked. I have m7 tmo I unlocked from xda
Hope this helps

-[]✓[] []B)
Old 04-20-2020, 18:56   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2738165
Thanks Meter: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by MistaBones View Post
Have you checked xdadevs? I believe there is method or software to unlock and s-off htc m8, try looking there.
I have xtc tool cracked no box, bit use it it would workor not cracked. I have m7 tmo I unlocked from xda
Hope this helps

-[]✓[] []B)
A very pleasant day! Thank you for taking the time to reach out and assist with your help. I did saw the information on xda. However, to use sunshine and s-off, its charging $25.00 which is too much.