GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > HTC > HTC Android based

HTC Android based General HTC Android phones discussion, firmwares, solution, root, help

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2017, 17:11   #1 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 6
Member: 2794962
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
need firmware for HTC A51_Ul


Hellow i need firmware to desire 820
fastboot getvar all
(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 3.19.0.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 01.01.010_U10305041_08.01.51015
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main: 2.11.401.6
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-ON
(bootloader) serialno:
(bootloader) imei:
(bootloader) imei2: Not Support
(bootloader) meid: 00000000000000
(bootloader) product: a51_ul
(bootloader) platform: hTCBmsm8939
(bootloader) modelid: 0PFJ40000
(bootloader) cidnum: HTC__032
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 0mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: on
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: da038a09
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0
(bootloader) mfg-name: 0001
all: Done!
finished. total time: 0.145s

please share firmware to my phone, its restarting and doesnt have network signal.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2018, 12:28   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
rj.any1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: dhaka, bangladesh
Age: 27
Posts: 236
Member: 2071246
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1652455
Thanks Meter: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaow View Post
Hellow i need firmware to desire 820
fastboot getvar all
(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 3.19.0.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 01.01.010_U10305041_08.01.51015
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main: 2.11.401.6
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-ON
(bootloader) serialno:
(bootloader) imei:
(bootloader) imei2: Not Support
(bootloader) meid: 00000000000000
(bootloader) product: a51_ul
(bootloader) platform: hTCBmsm8939
(bootloader) modelid: 0PFJ40000
(bootloader) cidnum: HTC__032
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 0mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: on
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: da038a09
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0
(bootloader) mfg-name: 0001
all: Done!
finished. total time: 0.145s

please share firmware to my phone, its restarting and doesnt have network signal.
your file android 6.0,

https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=457095661767146243
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2018, 13:18   #3 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 6
Member: 2794962
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
i tried this file but without succes. I search a lot and i think that the needed file is
0PFJIMG_A51_UL_M60_DESIRE_SENSE70_MR_HTC_Europe_3. 17.401.3_Radio_01.01.010_U10305041_08.01.50512_rel ease_476105_partial_2_4
which must be flashed first and then i need flash your's file
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2018, 13:33   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
rj.any1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: dhaka, bangladesh
Age: 27
Posts: 236
Member: 2071246
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1652455
Thanks Meter: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaow View Post
i tried this file but without succes. I search a lot and i think that the needed file is
0PFJIMG_A51_UL_M60_DESIRE_SENSE70_MR_HTC_Europe_3. 17.401.3_Radio_01.01.010_U10305041_08.01.50512_rel ease_476105_partial_2_4
which must be flashed first and then i need flash your's file
1st you have to flash (93 MB) 3.17.401.3 Hboot file then u can flash 3.17.401.3 flash file

Hboot file link
https://postimg.org/image/xhvyacrsj/
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2018, 15:44   #5 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 6
Member: 2794962
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
thank you, but still have problem. i tried flash it via sd card and via fastboot. From sd card phone reboot (nothing change) and still dont want to flash second file. Using fastboot i gat error

C:\Program Files (x86)\Minimal ADB and Fastboot>fastboot flash zip 0PFJIMG_A51_UL_M60_DESIRE_SENSE70_MR_HTC_Europe_3. 17.401.3_Radio_01.01.010_U10305041_08.01.50512_rel ease_476105_partial zip
target reported max download size of 16777216 bytes
Invalid sparse file format at header magi
error: write_sparse_skip_chunk: don't care size 80306802 is not a multiple of the block size 4096
error: write_sparse_skip_chunk: don't care size 63533682 is not a multiple of the block size 4096
error: write_sparse_skip_chunk: don't care size 46760562 is not a multiple of the block size 4096
error: write_sparse_skip_chunk: don't care size 29987442 is not a multiple of the block size 4096
error: write_sparse_skip_chunk: don't care size 13214322 is not a multiple of the block size 4096
sending sparse 'zip' 1/6 (16380 KB)...
error: write_sparse_skip_chunk: don't care size 80306802 is not a multiple of the block size 4096
error: write_sparse_skip_chunk: don't care size 80306802 is not a multiple of the block size 4096
OKAY [ 1.841s]
writing 'zip' 1/6...
(bootloader) signature checking...
FAILED (remote: 12 signature verify fail)
finished. total time: 2.903s

i tried changing filename but it doesnt halp
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 06:37   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
rj.any1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: dhaka, bangladesh
Age: 27
Posts: 236
Member: 2071246
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1652455
Thanks Meter: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaow View Post
thank you, but still have problem. i tried flash it via sd card and via fastboot. From sd card phone reboot (nothing change) and still dont want to flash second file. Using fastboot i gat error

C:\Program Files (x86)\Minimal ADB and Fastboot>fastboot flash zip 0PFJIMG_A51_UL_M60_DESIRE_SENSE70_MR_HTC_Europe_3. 17.401.3_Radio_01.01.010_U10305041_08.01.50512_rel ease_476105_partial zip
target reported max download size of 16777216 bytes
Invalid sparse file format at header magi
error: write_sparse_skip_chunk: don't care size 80306802 is not a multiple of the block size 4096
error: write_sparse_skip_chunk: don't care size 63533682 is not a multiple of the block size 4096
error: write_sparse_skip_chunk: don't care size 46760562 is not a multiple of the block size 4096
error: write_sparse_skip_chunk: don't care size 29987442 is not a multiple of the block size 4096
error: write_sparse_skip_chunk: don't care size 13214322 is not a multiple of the block size 4096
sending sparse 'zip' 1/6 (16380 KB)...
error: write_sparse_skip_chunk: don't care size 80306802 is not a multiple of the block size 4096
error: write_sparse_skip_chunk: don't care size 80306802 is not a multiple of the block size 4096
OKAY [ 1.841s]
writing 'zip' 1/6...
(bootloader) signature checking...
FAILED (remote: 12 signature verify fail)
finished. total time: 2.903s

i tried changing filename but it doesnt halp
your phone version-main: is 2.11.401.6 that's why u can't flash 17.401.3, must u have to flash 17.401.3 Hboot then flash 17.401.3 flash file
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2020, 16:09   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 102
Member: 2617962
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 4
i am seeing this


https://ibb.co/2n7gz8j

and with another archiver

https://ibb.co/YtfMj1J

Last edited by diretouch; 09-24-2020 at 16:14.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2020, 11:10   #8 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
Location: barcelona
Posts: 14
Member: 2969084
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
where you finde the firmwares?
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 20:32.



Powered by Searchlight © 2020 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.34237 seconds with 7 queries

SEO by vBSEO