GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Various > HTC > HTC & Smartphones ( WM Without Touch)

HTC & Smartphones ( WM Without Touch) HTC, I-mate, Qtek, HP, Hitachi, and many other SmartPhones Windows CE base devices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2012, 09:54   #1 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 1854641
Thanks Meter: 0
Freelander i20 – Samsung Exynos 4412 + 13MP Camera +720P Screen

If you are looking for an Android smart phone, which is built in the Samsung Exynos 4412 quad-core processor and equipped with the 720P touch screen, which one will you choose? Is that the Samsung Galaxy S 3? Yes, Samsung Galaxy S 3 owns these configurations, but it is too expensive, so it should not be the Samsung Galaxy S 3. So, which one is that? Actually, it is Freelander i20, which also owns a Samsung Exynos 4412 quad-core processor and 720P IPS touch screen. What’s more, the Freelander i20 is provided with a 13MP main camera, which is only 8.0MP in Samsung Galaxy S 3. Do you understand what I mean?

Freelander i20, which is from China, just has been released into the market. It is one of the first quad-core Android phones like Huawei Honor 2. In the front side, it is equipped with a 4.7-inch IPS touch screen, which is only one inch smaller than the 4.8-inch Super AMOLED on Samsung Galaxy S 3. However, the screen resolution also can reach at 1280 x 720 pixels, which is the same as Samsung Galaxy S 3. Above the screen on the middle top, it is the sound receiver, and beside it on the right corner, it is the 3.0MP front camera. And under the screen, they are the four virtual buttons, which are very different from the one physical and two virtual buttons on Samsung Galaxy S 3. On the middle top in back cover, it is the 13MP main camera with a LED flashlight on the right beside. And on the left bottom corner, it is the speaker. And the speaker is on the arc border, so it will not be covered when the phone is put on the desk flatly.
You can view it here: Top Creative Gadgets - Freelander i20