GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Various > PalmOS /HP and others

PalmOS /HP and others Palm, Treo, Sony CLIÉ, Tungsten, Zire, Handspring and other Palm Operating System based Devic

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2009, 11:11   #20836 (permalink)
eon
No Life Poster

Member: 774786
Thanks Meter: 1,455

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakz123 View Post
Thank You Eon for uploading Hi-Launcher...
It's really a very cool application.

regards

rakz

hey.... thank you. been busy with iphone and just dropping by to check palm forum and i saw this. lol.

i miss the people here. kingtyce, i haven't seen you posting at C4. saj whats up?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eon For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2009, 11:21   #20837 (permalink)

Member: 669646
Thanks Meter: 29
An unusual question unrelated to PALM

Hi everyone, I was given recently an iPhone 3Gs, and while I still have my trusty PALM 680, does anyone know of a good forum, location, site, or anything that has a similar function to this one, specifically, free/unlocked apps for the iPhone? If so, please let me know.

Thanks, Mapsking
Old 11-28-2009, 16:50   #20838 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 631598
Thanks Meter: 267
Quote:
Originally Posted by eon View Post
hey.... thank you. been busy with iphone and just dropping by to check palm forum and i saw this. lol.

i miss the people here. kingtyce, i haven't seen you posting at C4. saj whats up?
Hi eon. Long time! Was wondering where you went, now I know. I am also considering the iphone since Sprint is doing away with their 2G network which my treo755 uses and is not compatible with 3/4G. I looked at the pre but was not that impressed. Sad, because I have been VERY happy with my treos.
The Following User Says Thank You to surfsup1 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2009, 18:02   #20839 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 453630
Thanks Meter: 1,661
Quote:
Originally Posted by eon View Post

Wasup stranger been busy myself with new HTC TP2 all the new rom and hacks...

there so much you can do with that..keep in touch
The Following User Says Thank You to saj070 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2009, 18:50   #20840 (permalink)

Member: 834679
Thanks Meter: 21
Does anybody have a full version or a patch for abidia wireless 3.0? Or if you know another app to check and bid on ebay, please let me know.
Old 11-28-2009, 21:26   #20841 (permalink)

Member: 1000598
Thanks Meter: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by saj070 View Post
get some soap and water and bucket let it soak for 24 hours and dry for 24 hours that will fix it..lol
NO - JOKE DON'T DO THIS.

ok you can try this get somw key board air canister b l o w er they sell them for 99 cents here. attach straw and give it a good clean if there is dirt you will be ok. it is key pad senser then you are out of luck...
Lol...thank you saj...i'll try look for what u say and try it out...Fingers crossed!
Old 11-28-2009, 23:16   #20842 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 984920
Thanks Meter: 5
Hi guys, may I ask your advice for a weird task...
I have a Treo 680 & revived an old Tungsten T who is giving me a headache to connect...

Treo can hotsync even by cable or bluetooth to my pc &/or my laptop without any issue, but things gone a little wild when I tried to hotsync by craddle the old Tungsten T...once synchronized the 680... (maybe my ignorance, maybe I'm getting old...) ended with a mess I can't get back to without loosing all information & hard resetting the TT...

The question is, anyone can guide me on the process? is it possible to hotsync alternately both palms? Any way to "selective" hotsync? Where can I select what to sync & what not depending on which gizmo is connecting?

Tried with different user names, different passwords, but all same mess... Hotsync with Treo 680 goes smooth, but while trying to hotsync the old TT no way to select only adresses to hotsync (as many installed apps are nor compatible with old model)
BTW: Using PalmDesktop 6.2 ...

thanks in advance
Carlos
Old 11-28-2009, 23:55   #20843 (permalink)

Member: 1034338
Thanks Meter: 9
Back by popular demand, here is the link for Bhajis Loops. Sadly I cannot upload it here because this forumn doesn't seem to like my computer, but perhaps someone else can upload it here for me since it seems to be a popular app which this forumn does not have a resident copy of. Anyways, just follow the instructions in the SN.txt file and you should be fine. Have fun folks.

http://rapidshare.com/files/31358131...Loops.zip.html

First 10 people win the download! =P
Old 11-29-2009, 03:50   #20844 (permalink)
eon
No Life Poster

Member: 774786
Thanks Meter: 1,455
Quote:
Originally Posted by surfsup1 View Post
Hi eon. Long time! Was wondering where you went, now I know. I am also considering the iphone since Sprint is doing away with their 2G network which my treo755 uses and is not compatible with 3/4G. I looked at the pre but was not that impressed. Sad, because I have been VERY happy with my treos.

there's a nice iphone offer from my boss so i grab it. enjoying it and theming it every now and them.
The Following User Says Thank You to eon For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2009, 17:17   #20845 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 631598
Thanks Meter: 267
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carloncho57 View Post
Hi guys, may I ask your advice for a weird task...
I have a Treo 680 & revived an old Tungsten T who is giving me a headache to connect...

Treo can hotsync even by cable or bluetooth to my pc &/or my laptop without any issue, but things gone a little wild when I tried to hotsync by craddle the old Tungsten T...once synchronized the 680... (maybe my ignorance, maybe I'm getting old...) ended with a mess I can't get back to without loosing all information & hard resetting the TT...

The question is, anyone can guide me on the process? is it possible to hotsync alternately both palms? Any way to "selective" hotsync? Where can I select what to sync & what not depending on which gizmo is connecting?

Tried with different user names, different passwords, but all same mess... Hotsync with Treo 680 goes smooth, but while trying to hotsync the old TT no way to select only adresses to hotsync (as many installed apps are nor compatible with old model)
BTW: Using PalmDesktop 6.2 ...

thanks in advance
Carlos
First of all, make SURE you are not using the same hotsync ID (HSID) for both devices. That will get things messed up in a hurry. WIth hotsync I don't think you can select what to sync. You can choose what overwrites what. For instance you can set hotsync so that your pc overwrites the handheld (ie to recover files).

What I would recommend is that you use Resco Backup Pro to back up each device. This does a better job because it will back up files that hotsync does not so you have a complete backup of your device. Additionally, you can schedule Resco Backup to do the backup automatically. You can get it here: http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/misc...ments&t=202671

I would also recommend that you get card reader so that you can copy files from your pc to your handheld to restore files back to the handheld. This would allow selective transfer of files. Card reader is available at the same link as above.

Hope this helps. Let me know. Good luck!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to surfsup1 For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 11-29-2009, 19:39   #20846 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Member: 930726
Thanks Meter: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by tagazok View Post
Does anybody have a full version or a patch for abidia wireless 3.0? Or if you know another app to check and bid on ebay, please let me know.
Try this one and let me know

S/N: AWW3-2136-003283
Old 11-29-2009, 19:47   #20847 (permalink)

Member: 482642
Thanks Meter: 0
anyone here help me find my device ID on my Centro?
Old 11-29-2009, 19:57   #20848 (permalink)

Member: 1170132
Sonork: Tungsten e
Take any trial app click register then done without entering code press then on help
Old 11-29-2009, 20:36   #20849 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Member: 930726
Thanks Meter: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by coosbaytv View Post
anyone here help me find my device ID on my Centro?
Turn ON your Bluetooth...there is it!! Or go to Pref, Communication and Bluetooth.
Old 11-30-2009, 00:42   #20850 (permalink)

Member: 730008
went to your site and downloaded the file but it requires a five digit serial, that I don't have, but would like to have. where can i get it or can you point me to it. many thanks.