GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Android based Phones / Tablets > _Games and App for Android phones

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2018, 12:51   #1 (permalink)

Member: 2817667
Thanks Meter: 1
Cool Monitoring your child or partner

Monitoring your child or partner is very important these days as the people are rushing towards technology and there are likely chances for them to get indulged into some harmful activities. This could be even your child, your partner or even your very close relative. In order to prevent them from getting into trouble it is necessary to take a cautious step before and spy their messages and calls by using text spy app iPhone.

The text spying on iPhone devices can be done by gaining access to various software and applications that can retrieve data from any application. These applications can work with or without the jailbreak of the iPhone devices and quite powerful and strong with efficient tools for spying. They can not only retrieve the recent message but also the messages which have been deleted can be collected and the activities of different people can be known. The main advantage of these applications is that they are invisible and track the data so efficiently that the person whose data is being collected does not even know about it.
The Following User Says Thank You to aqsadjaved For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2019, 04:29   #2 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 2359672
Thanks Meter: 5
Sorry for my late reply. This isn't tough nowadays. You can easily monitor your kids and children by using a Cocospy app. I have installed this one over a year. Now I can easily monitor everything that my kids are doing. Happy to use this one. LOL!
Old 07-29-2020, 19:04   #3 (permalink)

Member: 2963443
Thanks Meter: 0
Hello, totally agree with the fact that technologies are improving every day. We should move with the times, for it we need to fully use our opportunities, so I recommend to download cell tracking apps to know what people are up to, it is necessary for our safety
Old 08-12-2020, 11:15   #4 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 2359672
I appreciate your reply buddy. But you there are some other types of apps available for online for free. Recently, I have installed an app called Spyine. This one helps me to track my sons iPhone without him knowing try it if you would like to give a try. Thanks!
Old 08-15-2020, 11:29   #5 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 2445111
Thanks for your reply @alias2002. I will definitely try your suggested website. But in the meantime, I would like to update you with another best spy apps visit https://minspy.com/phone-spy/best-spy-apps/ which can easily monitor your child movments. This Minspy is for free and reliable as well. You can try it. LOL!