GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Trash (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f49/)
-   -   *******FREE UNLOCKING CODES + FREE SMSC NUMBERS******* (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f49/free-unlocking-codes-free-smsc-numbers-26078/)

NokiaMaster 05-29-2001 19:27

*******FREE UNLOCKING CODES + FREE SMSC NUMBERS*******

HI EVERY1, IM NEW 2 DIS FORUM & IM FEELING VERY GENEROUS...I HAV UNLOCKING CODES 4 N E NETWORK OR MOBILE PHONE + FREE SMSC NUMBERS ASWELL.....

DOES DIS ALL SOUND 2 GUD 2 B TRUE???

IF U WANT AN UNLOCKING CODE + FREE SMSC NUMBER U HAV 2 SEND ME A PICTURE MESSAGE (SCREENSAVERS) 2 MY PHONE WID THE RELEVANT INFORMATION...

SEND THE PICTURE MESSAGE 2 +447762556531
OR +447903142013

I WILL DEN SEND U AN UNLOCKING CODE SHORTLY AFTERWARDS....

BELIEVE ME I MA NOT JOKING DIS IS 4 REAL...

MABUHAY ANG FILIPINO!!!!
IM A FILIPINO ASWELL!!!!! :) :( :o :D :p :cool [email protected] [img]null[/img]

aZyWeRks 05-29-2001 21:38

First of all, KUMUSTA, and WELCOME to the forum. It's nice to here from a KABABAYAN out there who delves into GSM stuff. :D :D :D

Now back to business.

For what phone models/versions are the unlocking codes for? Would you be more specific as to what these codes support (i.e. #pw+mastercode+lock no# for nokia phones, which of course, doesn't work for the new models).

Do you have code support for Siemens A3x and x35 series which works up to the latest version?

As for the FREE SMSC numbers, are they working? Can I use them here in the Philippines?

I'm sorry for asking all these questions but I need to know whether its worth sending a picture message or two. A picture message is worth 3 SMS messages (its an international SMS) and that would mean a huge dent on my credit.

If you want though, i can send you my collection of picture messages to your email or i can upload it to my site and have it for download.

Good luck to you and MORE PINOY POWER!!!!!

Regards,

aCe :cool: :cool: :cool:

NokiaMaster 05-29-2001 22:05

hi kumusta,can u tell me about what kind of mobile phones that they sell in phils.im goin der dis yr & i want 2 buy a fone der, unlock my fone , and change the colour of my LCD screen....

pls give me sum details

NokiaMaster 05-29-2001 22:06

how much r the sim cards in the phils & what networks r der????

MABUHAY ANG FILIPINO!!!!

TheEckoMan 05-30-2001 07:52

Ey!
If n e one wants free SMSC numbers just go to http://www.waxxtm.com/smsc.txt

What free unlocking codes r u talking about?

NokiaMaster 05-30-2001 12:13

THE UNLOCKING CODES R CODES THAT UNLOCK UR FONE SO THAT U CAN USE N E SIM-CARD IN IT...

I HAV AN UNLOCKING CODE GENERATOR(NOT THE 1'S FOUND ON THE NET) BUT A 100% WORKING 1...

IF U WANT AN UNLOCKING CODE 4 UR MOBILE PHONE DEN SEND ME A PICTURE MSG (SCREENSAVER) WID UR NETWORK, IMEI(*#06#), & UR MOBILE PHONE MODEL...ETC...

ALSO N E OTHA RELEVANT INFO...

IF U WANT FREE SMS NUMBERS DEN U HAV 2 SEND ME 2 PICTURE MSGS ....

AS U CAN C DIS ISNT 2 MUCH B'COZ I HAV 2 GET SUMTHIN OUT IF IT ASWELL...I DO NOT GIVE THINGS AWAY 4 FREE!!!

TNX 4 READING DIS!

MABUHAY ANG FILIPINO!!!!!!! [email protected]

Ikk 05-30-2001 17:15

I've send a screensaver to NokiaMaster and info for unlocking a Nokia 3210 V6.0 to test him.

But still nothing received yet.

You will here my results

Greetings,

Ikk :cool:

NokiaMaster 05-30-2001 17:33

i didnt recieve ur picture message pls send it again!!!!!!

N/East Unlocker 05-30-2001 17:59

Why waste your time !!!
This guy cant even spell.
The length people will go to get a picture message :confused:

<FONT COLOR="#ffff00" SIZE="1">[ 30 May 2001 18:59: Message edited 1 time, lastly by TechMan ]</font>

NokiaMaster 05-30-2001 18:05

shut up i can spell u twat!!!!

ambot 05-30-2001 18:14

nokiamaster, here in the phils. we have globe telecom (51502), smart (51503), piltel and there's one more but i forgot the name of the network. But globe and smart networks were the most common/used network provider..
with regards to phones we have here almost all of the nokia products (GSM) just even the latest phone model... when you're here already just drop by to greenhills (san juan,MM) you can find a lot of phone (different model) in there and also they do screen inverting , change backlight, openline (unlocking) and cellphone repair jobs...

NokiaMaster 05-30-2001 18:35

hi ambot kumusta anf phils...

is san juan near taytay rizal???

wot fones do dey hav der?? nokia 6210, 3330???

do dey do unlocking???

and wot colour of da backlights can they change it to??