GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Non GSM/Mobile Related Forums > Game Consoles & Mp3/4 , HD players

Game Consoles & Mp3/4 , HD players Repairing and servicing Mp4, Mp3 devices, HD players.. you may also find here any threads related to Game Consoles devices like Wii, PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo .. etc

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2008, 04:16   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 62016
Thanks Meter: 48
Thumbs up >>>>> step by step <<<<<

pls can any one tell step by step how to upload games in psp memory card (mmc card ) bec me getting only one option will extract iso or cso file (PSP_GAME)

and in mmc care it showing MP_ROOT , MUSIC , PICTURE , PSP( APP. COMMON.GAME.SAVEDATA.SYSTEM.THEME ) VIDEO ,

SO PLS TELL WWERE TO PASTE THE GAMES PLS THANKS

AGAIN THANKS

IT IS NEW ONE SLIM AND LIGHT
Old 01-21-2008, 19:21   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 62016
Thanks Meter: 48
so tell nowsw know one knw how to upload game in psp og one plssssssss

thsnksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssss
Old 05-20-2008, 07:09   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 95653
Sonork: 100.1585508
Thanks Meter: 110
Donate money to this user
Hi,
JUst paste ur game file in iso folder thats it!!
enjoy game.
if its come as rar folder no need to extract
Old 05-20-2008, 07:47   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 95653
Sonork: 100.1585508
Thanks Meter: 110
Donate money to this user
Transferring Music from PC to PSP
You will need:

 A/B USB cable

Previously to transferring your music, you need to save your music to My Music (a default folder underneath My Do***ents).

1. Connect your USB cable (small end in the USB port on the PSP and large end in the USB port on the computer).
2. On your PSP, access the System drop down menu from the XMB interface (main menu with icons on it) and select “USB mode”.
3. On your computer, right-click on the Start tab and click Explore.
4. Click the maximize button (the + symbol) next to your My Do***ents folder.
5. Double-click on your My Music folder.
6. Scroll down and find the Removable E drive.
7. Click the maximize button next to that icon.
8. Click the maximize button next to the PSP folder
9. Drag and drop your song from the My Music folder into the folder labeled MUSIC (should be created automatically when you format your memory stick).

You have now successfully transferred one song onto your PSP! Repeat this process to transfer all of your tunes. To rename one, right-click on the file in your MUSIC folder and select rename. Type in what you would like. You can categorize your songs by right-clicking in the MUSIC folder and select New – Folder. Simply type in Artist name, Album name, music genre, or whatever you like.

You have to enable the PSP to play .wma files by accessing “Enable WMA Playback”, underneath the Settings – System Settings.

If you have firmware 3.00 or above installed on your system (you can check by going to Settings – System Settings – System Information), then you have the option of playing a collection of visuals during the playback of MP3’s.

Transferring Video from PC to PSP (Firmware 2.8 +)
You will need:

 A/B USB cable

Previously to transferring your videos, you need to save your videos to My Videos (a default folder underneath My Do***ents).

1. Connect your USB cable (small end in the USB port on the PSP and large end in the USB port on the computer).
2. On your PSP, access the System drop down menu from the XMB interface (main menu with icons on it) and select “USB mode”.
3. On your computer, right-click on the Start tab and click Explore.
4. Click the maximize button next to your My Do***ents folder.
5. Double-click on your My Videos folder.
6. Scroll down and find the Removable E drive.
7. Click the maximize button next to that icon.
8. Click the maximize button next to the PSP folder.
9. Drag and drop your video from the My Videos folder into the folder labeled VIDEO (should be created automatically when you updated your firmware to 2.8 or above).

You have now successfully transferred a one video onto your PSP! Repeat this process to transfer all of your movies. You can rename and organize your videos the same way you can for your songs. Google and Stupid Videos are great websites to download free (legal) videos. Both of them have instructions on the website on how to manually download them. Once you do that, simply move them (if they aren’t saved there in the download process) to your My Videos folder. Then follow the tutorial above to get them onto your PSP.

Transferring DVD to PSP
You will need:

 DVD drive on computer
 512 MB to 1 GB Memory Stick
 A download of DVD Decrypter
 A download of 3GP Converter
 A/B USB cord

1. Insert DVD into DVD drive and start up DVD Decrypter.
2. The program will scan the drive to assure it can read the files.
3. If it can read the files, your DVD will appear in the Source box.
4. Click Mode up at the top and select IFO.
5. Check which chapters you would like to copy
6. Click on the Stream Processing tab.
7. Check the Enable Stream Processing box.
8. From here, select the audio you want and the subtitles you want.
9. Select the direct Stream Copy bubble.
10. Click the folder with the magnifying glass inside the box labeled Destination to pick where you want the movie file to go.
11. After you make sure everything is the way you want it, click the Decrypt button.
12. After it completely decrypts the movie, open up 3GP Converter.
13. Select MP4, for PSP (Direct, renamed) at first time use.
14. Select the quality of video in the drop-down menu.
15. Click Browse underneath Output Directory to select where the converted file will end up.
16. Open up the folder where the VOB video file is located.
17. Drag and drop the file from one window into the open space underneath the heading of “Drag and Drop files here” in the 3GP Converter software.
18. Automatically it will start to convert.
19. Once it is finished, hook up your PSP to your computer (small end in the USB port on the PSP and large end in the USB port on the computer).
20. From here see Transferring Video from PC to PSP
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to afrar For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 11-24-2009, 02:14   #5 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Member: 507768
Thanks Meter: 20
Hi to everybody i need some about my psp slim i have problem with this psp its working the problem of this when power the wlan.. Psp become off pls...........
To all big boss pls help me tanx in advance