GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   MRT - Mobile repair tool (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f492/)
-   -   MRT Key Support Area Download Here Flash File (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f492/mrt-key-support-area-download-here-flash-file-2143317/)

Leo B. 09-26-2018 15:59

[emoji2960]oh boy,stuck then...

salim5566 09-27-2018 00:07

vodafone vfd900 qualcomm need flash file to flash
 
Hi team i have vodafone vfd900 keep rebooting o android logo i have try to factory reset did not work can u able to give upload file so i can try to flash this phone with qualcomm tool?

Leo B. 09-27-2018 06:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by salim5566 (Post 13338102)
Hi team i have vodafone vfd900 keep rebooting o android logo i have try to factory reset did not work can u able to give upload file so i can try to flash this phone with qualcomm tool?

i haven't found the firmware for smart platinum 7,but you said keep rebooting even after factory reset,that can be board problem.
better send warranty

salim5566 09-27-2018 06:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo B. (Post 13338283)
i haven't found the firmware for smart platinum 7,but you said keep rebooting even after factory reset,that can be board problem.
better send warranty

no i think its softare problem i dont think its hardware problem

i want to fist try software if i can find firmware for this

Leo B. 09-27-2018 06:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by salim5566 (Post 13338318)
no i think its softare problem i dont think its hardware problem

i want to fist try software if i can find firmware for this

why not.
drop damaged,water damage,board short circuit,even battery problem can lead to auto reboot.not only firmware can affect it.
then,wish you luck to find it.

salim5566 09-27-2018 23:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo B. (Post 13338327)
why not.
drop damaged,water damage,board short circuit,even battery problem can lead to auto reboot.not only firmware can affect it.
then,wish you luck to find it.

phone is clean i have already opened customer install some software after that this happened,thats why i said it can not be hardware.

Kharul 10-10-2018 16:13

redmi 3 global firmware need.........

Leo B. 10-11-2018 05:19

redmi 3s actually.
search the model

http://en.miui.com/a-234.html

Kharul 10-14-2018 06:27

Click Go to Mrt-Dongle Service

Download Line #2 ( active ) server show virus.........many time a m try but no success always show virus.pleas solve this problem.thanks...........................

janumobile 10-20-2018 08:34

Solve That
 
The site ahead contains harmful programs
Attackers on ****************** might attempt to trick you into installing programs that harm your browsing experience (for example, by changing your homepage or showing extra ads on sites you visit). Learn more

Help improve Safe Browsing by sending some system information and page content to Google. Privacy policy

taseer 10-20-2018 16:05

MRT goes off when flashing any mtk device
 
when i flash mtk devices mrt software disappear and i have to reopen it...what can i do

coingsm 10-20-2018 23:18

help mrt team
 
plzzz mrt team need firmware meizu m621Q tanks

sharufi1 10-21-2018 14:03

honor v10 imei repair problem with huawei tool

aseke 11-06-2018 14:35

Why all flashfiles removed from google drive?

siemensjunior 11-08-2018 12:25

hello, i need prog_ufs_firehose_8996 lge.elf to connect LG G6 LS993(H873) USF 821snap


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 23:26.


vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -

Page generated in 0.13205 seconds with 6 queries

SEO by vBSEO