GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   MRT - Mobile repair tool (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f492/)
-   -   Oppo F1s pattern Lock Format Done [ SUCCESS REPORT ] (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f492/oppo-f1s-pattern-lock-format-done-success-report-2186054/)

wutangclan33 01-27-2017 12:39

Oppo F1s pattern Lock Format Done [ SUCCESS REPORT ]
 
Oppo A1601 with last Update

lock pattern...done Format with MRT and LowRisk

with Freetool maybe Highrisk if you don't know it

just screen shot

https://s5.postimg.org/n0jlquyk7/oppo_F1s.jpg[/url]

https://s5.postimg.org/ig20po48n/20170127_170703.jpg

https://s5.postimg.org/9z2ieqzjr/IMG...127_180516.jpg




Logs

Disconnect Mobile...
Re-Put the Mobile Bettery...
Then Connect your Phone to Computer again....
Please Make sure Mobile better has Power...
>>> Searching Mobile Port...
Get Mobile Port is: COM3
>>> Mobile Has Connect...
CPU_NAME: MT6755
>>> Reading Mobile Hardware Info...Success
HW_Inf: 8A00 SW_Inf: CB00
>>> Initialization Mobile ...Success
>>> Downloading Boot1 To Mobile Phone...Success
Mobile phone status:SYNC...
Mobile phone status swtich to :brom...Success
Success
Make sure Mobile status has in :brom...
Init Mobile BOOT2 ...
=====================Flash Type(eMMC)==============
Flash Size: 0x0000000747C00000 -> 29820M
Flash ID: 0x13014E51334A3937
Flash Name: UNKNOWN
Flash symbol: Q3J97V
>>> Swich Mobile to Hight Speed Re\Wr Port...
Get Mobile Port is: COM8
>>> Device driver identification:
MediaTek DA USB VCOM (Android)
>>> Reading Mobile Map Data...Success
>>>>Formating Mobile USER Data...
ADD(HEX):0x00E1000000 Size(HEX):0x0665BFBE00
Corresponding operation completed!!!

.::ARD::. 01-27-2017 12:46

Low risk + feeling happy = its beautiful life ;)

Much money u can catch with MRT Dongle... Stay focus with us!


Thx to u, wutang ;)

cruse 01-27-2017 12:55

Can you Upload this Fw readed by MRT. I need it.

wutangclan33 01-27-2017 13:17

tomorrow i will upload...

zbilqis 01-27-2017 13:27

Tested safe work with mrt
I like doing f1s get high rate :D

cruse 01-28-2017 20:03

Problem Solved thank you MRT Team.

gwangi 01-28-2017 22:46

Download Oppo firmware and flash tool. Untick all other options and only flash user data. Password gone. Firmware from India website just google it includes flash tool.

arifchem1 04-22-2017 08:52

This is perfect solution, i have tested it on Oppo f1s A1601 64gb.

MRT is COOL :)

Taguro-GSMLover 04-22-2017 09:30

hello does MRT Dongle can READ and Write Flash Oppo F1s which has 3GB or 4GB RAM??? those variants have secure boot...:confused:

aichi-gsm 04-22-2017 19:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taguro-GSMLover (Post 12461756)
hello does MRT Dongle can READ and Write Flash Oppo F1s which has 3GB or 4GB RAM??? those variants have secure boot...:confused:

new i have f1s 64GB not supported by any tools mrt and inforno and cm2 nck no one format phone team please add new boot

tinhtit 04-29-2017 12:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by aichi-gsm (Post 12462590)
new i have f1s 64GB not supported by any tools mrt and inforno and cm2 nck no one format phone team please add new boot

yes. Oppo F1S 64GB not support . i have F1S lock PRF plz suport :mad:

luckymobile jalandhar 06-15-2017 15:09

error while removing patteren

Disconnect Mobile...
Re-Put the Mobile Bettery...
Then Connect your Phone to Computer again....
Please Make sure Mobile better has Power...
>>> Searching Mobile Port...
Get Mobile Port is: COM19
>>> Device driver identification:
MediaTek USB Port
>>> Mobile Has Connect...
CPU_NAME: MT6755
>>> Reading Mobile Hardware Info...Success
HW_Inf: 8A00 SW_Inf: CB00
>>> Initialization Mobile ...Success
>>> Downloading Boot1 To Mobile Phone...Success
Mobile phone status:SYNC...
Mobile phone status swtich to :brom...Success
Success
初始化字库出错;请切换引导或者确认机型是否选对...

luckymobile jalandhar 06-15-2017 15:30

DONE

Disconnect Mobile...
Re-Put the Mobile Bettery...
Then Connect your Phone to Computer again....
Please Make sure Mobile better has Power...
>>> Searching Mobile Port...
Get Mobile Port is: COM19
>>> Device driver identification:
MediaTek USB Port
>>> Mobile Has Connect...
CPU_NAME: MT6755
>>> Reading Mobile Hardware Info...Success
HW_Inf: 8A00 SW_Inf: CB00
>>> Initialization Mobile ...Success
>>> Downloading Boot1 To Mobile Phone...Success
Mobile phone status:SYNC...
Mobile phone status swtich to :brom...Success
Success
Make sure Mobile status has in :brom...
Init Mobile BOOT2 ...
=====================Flash Type(eMMC)==============
Flash Size: 0x0000000747C00000 -> 29820M
Flash ID: 0x150100525831424D
Flash Name: Samsung_Unknow
Flash symbol: RX1BMB
>>> Swich Mobile to Hight Speed Re\Wr Port...
Get Mobile Port is: COM25
>>> Device driver identification:
MediaTek DA USB VCOM (Android)
>>> Reading Mobile Map Data...Success
>>>>Formating Mobile USER Data...
ADD(HEX):0x00E1000000 Size(HEX):0x0665BFBE00
Corresponding operation completed!!!

luckymobile jalandhar 06-15-2017 15:41

FRP ALSO DONE

Disconnect Mobile...
Re-Put the Mobile Bettery...
Then Connect your Phone to Computer again....
Please Make sure Mobile better has Power...
>>> Searching Mobile Port...
Get Mobile Port is: COM19
>>> Device driver identification:
MediaTek USB Port
>>> Mobile Has Connect...
CPU_NAME: MT6755
>>> Reading Mobile Hardware Info...Success
HW_Inf: 8A00 SW_Inf: CB00
>>> Initialization Mobile ...Success
>>> Downloading Boot1 To Mobile Phone...Success
Mobile phone status:SYNC...
Mobile phone status swtich to :brom...Success
Success
Make sure Mobile status has in :brom...
Init Mobile BOOT2 ...
=====================Flash Type(eMMC)==============
Flash Size: 0x0000000747C00000 -> 29820M
Flash ID: 0x150100525831424D
Flash Name: Samsung_Unknow
Flash symbol: RX1BMB
>>> Swich Mobile to Hight Speed Re\Wr Port...
Get Mobile Port is: COM25
>>> Device driver identification:
MediaTek DA USB VCOM (Android)
>>> Reading Mobile Map Data...Success
>>>>Formating Mobile USER Data...
ADD(HEX):0x0003F88000 Size(HEX):0x0000100000
Corresponding operation completed!!!

[email protected] 06-27-2017 18:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by luckymobile jalandhar (Post 12547846)
error while removing patteren

Disconnect Mobile...
Re-Put the Mobile Bettery...
Then Connect your Phone to Computer again....
Please Make sure Mobile better has Power...
>>> Searching Mobile Port...
Get Mobile Port is: COM19
>>> Device driver identification:
MediaTek USB Port
>>> Mobile Has Connect...
CPU_NAME: MT6755
>>> Reading Mobile Hardware Info...Success
HW_Inf: 8A00 SW_Inf: CB00
>>> Initialization Mobile ...Success
>>> Downloading Boot1 To Mobile Phone...Success
Mobile phone status:SYNC...
Mobile phone status swtich to :brom...Success
Success
初始化字库出错;请切换引导或者确认机型是否选对...

I also have problems like this, please solve it


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 21:52.


vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -

Page generated in 0.14787 seconds with 6 queries

SEO by vBSEO