GSMSERVER GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > Job Opportunities / Vacancies

Job Opportunities / Vacancies Looking for Job ?! setting your new Project and need to hire people ?!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2012, 09:19   #1 (permalink)

Member: 1713258
Thanks Meter: 1
Five (5) Mobile Phone Technicians wanted in United Arab Emirates

A Mobile Phone Company in United Arab Emirates that has been operating for twelve (12) years is in need of five (5) individuals, for the expansion of its Service Center, who have the following qualifications:

He must be highly competent in software and applications that are currently used in the market. Proficiency in Apple, Blackberry, Nokia and Samsung devices is a must.
He must have a decent experience in working with the most common hardware problems of mobile phones most commonly encountered by consumers. Ie speaker/mic replacement, LCD replacement, power off / charging malfunctions and body cover changing.
He must be able to work in an organize manner. Ie can maintain the cleanliness of his workstation, can track his work-in-process and finished-work properly and can at least estimate the time frame of repair orders to meet deadlines on time. Apologies to customers for delayed repair orders are not acceptable.
He must be able to cope in a fast paced environment, can work under pressure and can keep calm in a multi-national working environment.
He must be able to read and write at least one language or dialect that can easily be understood. Knowledge of the English language is a must. Knowledge of the Arabic language is a definite advantage.
Remunerations and Salary Package: (kindly take note that definite figures will only be disclosed to qualified applicants upon the final telephone call interview)
Basic Salary + overtime
Staff Accommodation provided
Annual leave
Return ticket at the end of contract
Qualified Applicants will initially be offered a 2 month tourist visa for observation and probationary period. If the staff is proven to be competent, processing of employment and residence visa will immediately be initiated. No outside country exit will be required.
To all interested applicants, kindly make sure that the telephone number posted in your Curriculum Vitae (CV) can be contacted anytime of the day. Take note of the difference in International Time Zones. Please send your CVs at the following address:
Email: [email protected]
Fax: 009716 5625283
This is a serious offer. Please make sure you have the necessary qualifications stated above before sending your applications to avoid waste of precious time.
Old 01-18-2012, 11:17   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 591910
Thanks Meter: 45
check mail boss call me india 9849696063
Old 01-18-2012, 12:22   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 415755
Thanks Meter: 20
i am 10 years experience off markit software and hardware
[email protected]
Old 01-18-2012, 12:24   #4 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 1449248
Sonork: gsm hosting
Thanks Meter: 56
Sir i have send u my Cv just check it and call me please ..........
Old 01-18-2012, 12:24   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 415755
Thanks Meter: 20
i am 10 years experience off markit software and hardware
ph:00923463559229
[email protected]
Old 01-18-2012, 12:32   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 887618
Sonork: n/a
Thanks Meter: 13
Sir send u my Cv check it and contect me
Old 01-18-2012, 13:03   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 199814
Thanks Meter: 1,942
Sir i sent you my CV.
Old 01-18-2012, 13:20   #8 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 313684
Thanks Meter: 35
i have 11 year experience in hardware and software. 20 year experience in electronic & electric prodects my cel no +923006847521
Old 01-18-2012, 13:35   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 491455
Sonork: On My LAB
Thanks Meter: 280
taqaniah

Member: 1713258
Old 01-18-2012, 14:48   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 648428
Thanks Meter: 839
Iam allready dubai here.
my conform contact no 971551814476 & email: [email protected]

(check your mail)
Old 01-18-2012, 14:55   #11 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1614919
Thanks Meter: 4,294,967,259
Cell Phone Repair and mobile Maintenance :

► Hardware repair :

Liquid Damage Repair .
Soldering & Component Replacement ( IC replacement ) .
Loss Of Signal .
Sound & Microphone Problems.
LCD , Flex & Touch Screen Replacement .
Housing & Cosmetic Replacement .
Charging & power issues .
Keypad & Buttons .

► SOFTWARE :

Apple iPhones Unlocking & restoring .
Blackberry & HTC unlocking & flashing .
Unlock & flash Nokia , Samsung ,Sony Ericsson , LG , Alcatel , Motorola , ZTE , ...etc.
Good experience with Micro-Box,Polar box2,UB,Cyclone,MX-KEY,Fenix key , J.A.F , Setool3,Infinity box,Rocker box , UST PRO 2 , Z3X , Easy-unlocker ... etc.
► EXPERIENCE :

More than 5 years working in GSM repair .

► Languages :

.English
Frensh
Arabic

Educational Qualification:High School

Contact me at : [email protected]
Old 01-18-2012, 17:26   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 191225
Thanks Meter: 2,097
Donate money to this user
sir

Quote:
Originally Posted by taqaniah View Post
A Mobile Phone Company in United Arab Emirates that has been operating for twelve (12) years is in need of five (5) individuals, for the expansion of its Service Center, who have the following qualifications:

He must be highly competent in software and applications that are currently used in the market. Proficiency in Apple, Blackberry, Nokia and Samsung devices is a must.
He must have a decent experience in working with the most common hardware problems of mobile phones most commonly encountered by consumers. Ie speaker/mic replacement, LCD replacement, power off / charging malfunctions and body cover changing.
He must be able to work in an organize manner. Ie can maintain the cleanliness of his workstation, can track his work-in-process and finished-work properly and can at least estimate the time frame of repair orders to meet deadlines on time. Apologies to customers for delayed repair orders are not acceptable.
He must be able to cope in a fast paced environment, can work under pressure and can keep calm in a multi-national working environment.
He must be able to read and write at least one language or dialect that can easily be understood. Knowledge of the English language is a must. Knowledge of the Arabic language is a definite advantage.
Remunerations and Salary Package: (kindly take note that definite figures will only be disclosed to qualified applicants upon the final telephone call interview)
Basic Salary + overtime
Staff Accommodation provided
Annual leave
Return ticket at the end of contract
Qualified Applicants will initially be offered a 2 month tourist visa for observation and probationary period. If the staff is proven to be competent, processing of employment and residence visa will immediately be initiated. No outside country exit will be required.
To all interested applicants, kindly make sure that the telephone number posted in your Curriculum Vitae (CV) can be contacted anytime of the day. Take note of the difference in International Time Zones. Please send your CVs at the following address:
Email: [email protected]
Fax: 009716 5625283
This is a serious offer. Please make sure you have the necessary qualifications stated above before sending your applications to avoid waste of precious time.
DEAR SIR

MY NAME SAINESH ME FROM INDIA BUT NOW WORKING IN OMAN ME NOW SERCHING NEW JOB ME 8 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN MOBILE PHONE HARDWARE&SOFTWARE FIELD

HARDWARE EXPERIENCE
I HAVE COMPLETE EXPERIENCE ON HARDWARE. I CAN REMOVE AND REPLACE BIG CHIPS LIKE CPU, UEM
RAP, RETU AND GLASS IC. I RETRACE DAMAGED TRACKS ON BOARD AND REPAIR WATER DAMAGED DEVICES NOT JUST GSM PHONES BUT CDMA, IPHONES, WINDOWS PHONES, BLACKBERRY PHONES ETC.
I ALSO TRACE PINOUT ON ANY DEVICE AND BUILD MY OWN CABLE. I HAVE REMOVE THE CHIP ON AN IMATE K-JAM AND HAS BEEN ABLE TO IDENTIFY THE TDO, TDI ETC. WITH THIS KNOWLEDGE I ALSO PROGRAME PROCESSORS OF ANY ELECTRONIC. LIKE FLASHING A DEAD JAF BOX, WITH THE MOSI, MISO ETC PINOUT, I ALSO BUILD CABLES OF ANY KIND FOR ANY DEVICE OR BOX OR DIRECT FLASHING OR UNLOCKING WITHOUT BOX.

SOFTWARE EXPERIENCE

HAVEN BEEN FLASHING AND UNLOCKING DEVICES FOR THE PAST 8 YEARS, I HAVE SO FAR USED BOXES LIKE CHAMPION, UFS, DELOK, MULTI BOX, UFS, JAF, SETOOL, UST-PRO, NSPRO, Z3X, INFINITY, POLAR, FURIOUS, MXKEY, MT-BOX. I FLASH AND UNLOCK ANY PHONE BE IT SUPPORTED BY ANY TOOL.

ME ATTACH MY CV IN THIES MAIL MY ALL DEATILE AVILABILE IN THIES CV PLS DOWNLOAD MY CV AND CHECK IT

Thanking you in anticipation

Yours faithfully

Sainesh. V.C
gsm-00968-95830500(oman)

PLS VIST MY GSM PROJECT WORK
--------------------------------------
LINK
http://www./showth...314931&page=50
All Nokia Service Trickes With Picture-(sainesh) - Page 13 - Cdma Gsm Forum Mygsmindia.
hot nokia repairing soulations 2008 - .. GSM Forum .. by Shorbagy
Old 01-18-2012, 20:01   #13 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1494799
Sonork: 100.1602242
Thanks Meter: 15
sir me need this job

3Year Experienced unlocking software hardware
I can flash and unlocking software hardware

We repair all manufacturers' cell phones,iPhone, Blackberry, Motorola, Nokia, Samsung, LG, Palm, Blackberry, HTC and many more all china mobile

softwear ufs3 atf fg setool z3x spiderman jaf mxkey nck dongel xtclip
iphone 2g 3g 3gs 4g 4s unlocking and softwear hardwear

me from: pakistan

sir check my cv

conact with me
PH#00923025455539
[email protected]

sonrok:100.1602242

Attached Files
File Type: pdf RESUME.doc.pdf (143.8 KB, 228 views)
Old 01-19-2012, 11:39   #14 (permalink)

Member: 566722
Thanks Meter: 2
hello sir i am sadhique 32 from india. i am intrested in your Oppertunity.
5 years experience in this mobile field.softwere and hardwere both
pls contact [email protected]
cell no;+919840100156
thank you.
Old 01-21-2012, 07:28   #15 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 80250
Sonork: 100.1602959
Thanks Meter: 71
Donate money to this user
Sir i have send u my Cv just check it and call me please ..........

[email protected]

+8801911204381