GSMSERVER GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > Job Opportunities / Vacancies

Job Opportunities / Vacancies Looking for Job ?! setting your new Project and need to hire people ?!

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2011, 12:02   #1 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 32
Member: 1317169
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 8
job offer in Bahrain


Dear All,

We are future Care in Bahrain, a well established service center for all brands. We are looking for good technicians for hardware and software for different brands. Please email your CV to
[email protected]
All nationalities are welcome. Visa and salary will not be a problem for the right candidate.

Wish you all the best

Future Care
[email protected]
+97336470444
+97317310101
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 12:04   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Faheem Anjum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: (United States Of Islam)
Age: 33
Posts: 24,723
Member: 399832
Status: Offline
Sonork: Faheem Anjum
Thanks Meter: 23,934
Donate money to this user
yes i am ready for this job , can i apply for this job ,?

my some family mmeber,s already there in Bahrain
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 12:13   #3 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 32
Member: 1317169
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faheem Anjum View Post
yes i am ready for this job , can i apply for this job ,?

my some family mmeber,s already there in Bahrain
Please send me your detailed CV
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 16:50   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
ali_jaan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Sharjah UAE
Posts: 169
Member: 687310
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1651540
Thanks Meter: 79
Name::. Aliasghar
Languge::.English , Urdu . Pashto ,
Punjabi , Handko , Arabic
Country::. Pakistan
City::. Mansehra
Mob No#::. +92-3336747254 , +92-3024376595
Email::. [email protected] -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have Mobile Software Experience
in 11 year's.
I have fully Experience is::. Iphone , Ipad, Ipod, Htc, Imat,
Galaxy Tab, Blackberry,
Nokia, Samsung, Soney
ErissonMotorola, & Outhers
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have hardware Experience 9 year's.
I have fully Experience is::. Iphone, Ipad, Ipod, Apple MP3,
Outhers
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I also computer Software
Experience of 10 Year's
I have fully Experience is::. Ms Office, Macromedia Flash,
CorelDraw, Adobe Photoshop, Urdu
In page, Other
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have Computer hardware
Experience of 4 Year's Compaq, Dell, Hp, Mac, & All Laptop.
Flat fined, Motherboard rapper
Every Thing
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 18:30   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
snmobilecenter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Kathmandu,Nepal
Age: 43
Posts: 2,177
Member: 983663
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1623270
Thanks Meter: 548
i am also intersted to this job , i have 7 years experiance hardware n software all kinds of cell phone
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 18:54   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
kaderlamine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: NIGER
Posts: 1,248
Member: 1186610
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 333
kaderlamine
[email protected]
0022796585957
i am interested
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 07:30   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Faheem Anjum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: (United States Of Islam)
Age: 33
Posts: 24,723
Member: 399832
Status: Offline
Sonork: Faheem Anjum
Thanks Meter: 23,934
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by manpreet731 View Post
Please send me your detailed CV
about CV yes i will send you about work you can contact with me i am online on sonork right now
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 08:33   #8 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
selimphone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: iPhone5
Posts: 363
Member: 362328
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1592511
Thanks Meter: 715
Donate money to this user
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by manpreet731 View Post
Dear All,

We are future Care in Bahrain, a well established service center for all brands. We are looking for good technicians for hardware and software for different brands. Please email your CV to
[email protected]
All nationalities are welcome. Visa and salary will not be a problem for the right candidate.

Wish you all the best

Future Care
[email protected]
+97336470444
+97317310101
pls see your e-mail thanks
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 06:49   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,122
Member: 525940
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 202
i am interested. can work fulltime and overtime. i am from philippines.

[email protected]
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 16:03   #10 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Philippines
Posts: 6
Member: 187756
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ali_jaan View Post
Name::. Aliasghar
Languge::.English , Urdu . Pashto ,
Punjabi , Handko , Arabic
Country::. Pakistan
City::. Mansehra
Mob No#::. +92-3336747254 , +92-3024376595
Email::. [email protected] -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have Mobile Software Experience
in 11 year's.
I have fully Experience is::. Iphone , Ipad, Ipod, Htc, Imat,
Galaxy Tab, Blackberry,
Nokia, Samsung, Soney
ErissonMotorola, & Outhers
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have hardware Experience 9 year's.
I have fully Experience is::. Iphone, Ipad, Ipod, Apple MP3,
Outhers
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I also computer Software
Experience of 10 Year's
I have fully Experience is::. Ms Office, Macromedia Flash,
CorelDraw, Adobe Photoshop, Urdu
In page, Other
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have Computer hardware
Experience of 4 Year's Compaq, Dell, Hp, Mac, & All Laptop.
Flat fined, Motherboard rapper
Every Thing
how older you now my friend?
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How to add a language in 51xx/61xx tati Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L ) 8 05-21-2013 19:20
imei in 6110 PIOTRS Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L ) 0 11-16-1999 17:01
blue Display in Nokia Cellphones TheDon Nokia Hardware & Hardware Repair 0 10-29-1999 18:28
New menu item in 5110 GeoMan Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L ) 3 09-23-1999 20:24
Lock 2 in nokia 51xx/61xx Pablo Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L ) 1 07-31-1999 04:35

 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:34.



Powered by Searchlight © 2020 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.35166 seconds with 8 queries

SEO by vBSEO