GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Job Opportunities / Vacancies (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f493/)
-   -   new service centre opening urgently need technicians for southwales. (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f493/new-service-centre-opening-urgently-need-technicians-southwales-1050528/)

bestmobiles 07-18-2010 02:43

new service centre opening urgently need technicians for southwales.

Hi there I am in mobile repairing business from past 15 years and have got few mobile shops in Wales, UK. At the moment I am in desperate need for a well experienced mobile technician who can help me out in opening few more mobile repairing centres in Wales, UK.:);):cool:
work mainly mobile phones Hardware & software ,ic change , repairs (lcd *******, microphone repair, speaker changes, liquid damage etc), console repairs, laptop repairs, and also dealing with customers.
Thus i need someone who have a good knowledge in using unlock boxes such as setool, mtbox, vigas, ubl, cruiser, ns pro, ust pro etc., good in soldering, troubleshooting and rework of pcb board.Previous experience working on computers and,web developments, mobile phones’ repairs and service centre level 3-4 with repairing and advises lower rated employees on the use and servicing of electronic systems and equipment. Fluent with speaking English and good selling skills will be advantageous.
I will be providing competitive package for the right candidate.along Can also provide very low rates on accomadation contact me for further query at [email protected] with your Cv , Call me for a test trial . WE have employed many experieced technicians , who can do a test trial with you. we are expanding the company very fast . call me on 07957668333. WE prefer to employ from united kindom . but we also hold a A rating licence to employ from outside the uk.we can sponsor Highly skilled tier2 if you have the skill.we have employed 3 members from the forum and are looking for more. thanks all.

alex_030385 07-18-2010 04:20

hi! sir i am interested can handle all of the newest boxes if you want her is my ym([email protected].)

bin_heart 07-18-2010 04:45

thats really nice job,but how about sallary?can tells us throuhg my ym or hotmail?

mrunlock198 07-18-2010 04:59

friend interested me but I live in Colombia in case my msn is: [email protected]

Wasim bye 07-18-2010 05:03

dear bestmobile

i have experience in software, can operate any kind boxes. also i have basic experience in harware field. i can repair all kind of computers and laptops 10 years experience.

tanveer0333 07-18-2010 23:12

hello
I am interested plz contact me at pm [email protected]

>>PakFones<< 07-19-2010 12:08

What about me sir? i am from pakistan have 5 year experience in both software and hardware.

abid77 07-19-2010 15:51

livening in Spain Barcelona with work residency
Work Experience 6 year in mobile unlocking and Flashing all kind of
mobiles
I have my own tools, boxes, cable for mobile unlocking flashing.
also can do computer software windows, Apple.
Can you tell me about salary package?
Abid
[email protected]

Faheem Anjum 07-19-2010 15:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by bestmobiles (Post 6097465)
Hi there I am in mobile repairing business from past 15 years and have got few mobile shops in Wales, UK. At the moment I am in desperate need for a well experienced mobile technician who can help me out in opening few more mobile repairing centres in Wales, UK.:);):cool:
work mainly mobile phones Hardware & software ,ic change , repairs (lcd *******, microphone repair, speaker changes, liquid damage etc), console repairs, laptop repairs, and also dealing with customers.
Thus i need someone who have a good knowledge in using unlock boxes such as setool, mtbox, vigas, ubl, cruiser, ns pro, ust pro etc., good in soldering, troubleshooting and rework of pcb board.Previous experience working on computers and,web developments, mobile phones’ repairs and service centre level 3-4 with repairing and advises lower rated employees on the use and servicing of electronic systems and equipment. Fluent with speaking English and good selling skills will be advantageous.
I will be providing competitive package for the right candidate.along Can also provide very low rates on accomadation contact me for further query at [email protected] with your Cv , Call me for a test trial . WE have employed many experieced technicians , who can do a test trial with you. we are expanding the company very fast . call me on 07957668333. WE prefer to employ from united kindom . but we also hold a A rating licence to employ from outside the uk.we can sponsor Highly skilled tier2 if you have the skill.we have employed 3 members from the forum and are looking for more. thanks all.

can i am able for this JOb sir

contect info [email protected]

kelogzwine 07-19-2010 16:11

im alvin delos santos

im from phillippines

7yrs experience for mobile repair

can operate both hardware and software

i have my own shop now

but i want to work abroad

i can help you with your sales and marketing strategy

these are my boxes
ufs micro hwk
mxkey
jaf
infinity
ustpro2
setool3
z3x samsung
ufs3 none hwk
rsa clip
vibra clip....

pc/laptop and psp repair is included to my skill

my ym id: [email protected]

irfanboss 07-20-2010 07:53

i am indian i have 14 years experience in software and harware, i operate all boxes which is have in market [email protected]

eumore79 07-20-2010 08:15

i am interested in your job offer. i send you mail

lakmal1983 07-20-2010 08:29

i am srilanka i have 10 years experience in software and harware, i operate all boxes which is have in market [email protected]

khiel 07-20-2010 09:04

i am interested also sir, here's my e-mail address [email protected]

i have 8 yrs. experience in mobile repairing services.hardware and software.

mecky2000 07-22-2010 05:33

hello sir, I am interested plz contact me at pm
ym: [email protected]
cellphone # 09296934788

thank you....